What's new

Lahore Under Attack

LOL @waz bhai...Naraaz mat ho....I will say nothing as you are Mod & may screw me..but time to do Self-Meditation ,,whats gone wrong with your Country? :what:

Pakistan needs something like AFSPA which we have in Kashmir & other troubled parts of the India
u dnt have unguarded border like we have with Afghanistan which provided weapons, training and money . Moreover you could manage to keep half a million force for kashmir we couldn't leave the eastern border . Kashmir people are not warriors in genral. these are same people who won us kashmir, fought against russia , they are very furious and well trained as compare to Kashmiri people

I still cannot understand what compels somebody to kill themselves to kill a bunch of random civilians??

u dnt have unguarded border like we have with Afghanistan which provided weapons, training and money . Moreover you could manage to keep half a million force for kashmir we couldn't leave the eastern border . Kashmir people are not warriors in genral. these are same people who won us kashmir, fought against russia , they are very furious and well trained as compare to Kashmiri & Pakistani Punjabi people

the myth of martial race is over & if PK is able to work out a peace deal btw India & PK,then you will have a lot of resources to manage the things in the East & the Jihadis in Kashmir have been waging a war for almost 25 years & have your support,so yeah they are as good as the Afghans

the myth of martial race is over & if PK is able to work out a peace deal btw India & PK,then you will have a lot of resources to manage the things in the East & the Jihadis in Kashmir have been waging a war for almost 25 years & have your support,so yeah they are as good as the Afghans
not true . things with india cant be patched as Pakistan people cant let go kashmir. So no matter who wants it or dnt . any PM or even army chief cant go against it. And india which is way stronger now will not be ready to talk on kashmir. So no progress can be made that we could move forces.
Secondly Most of afghans are born during wars, all of their lives they have seen wars, they are proud that they have broken many superpowers. May it be british or Russia. Kashmirs by nature is very peaceful people. They are not warriors . Secondly as i said india has almost 7 lac force in kashmir , which is more then whoile Pakistan army, thirdly u have much more money then us, lastly Pakistan have stopped supporting armed groups since musharraf pulled the plug against them. That is why musharraf was attacked many times. Some of them joined hand with TTP and fighting army now. i know u will not accept the fact . But since musharraf time, Pakistan army not created any problem for india in kashmir. But yes there is sympathy for people fighting in kashmir among all Pakistan. we do morally support them, may be physically as well. But as a state policy . NO .

not true . things with india cant be patched as Pakistan people cant let go kashmir. So no matter who wants it or dnt . any PM or even army chief cant go against it. And india which is way stronger now will not be ready to talk on kashmir. So no progress can be made that we could move forces.
Secondly Most of afghans are born during wars, all of their lives they have seen wars, they are proud that they have broken many superpowers. May it be british or Russia. Kashmirs by nature is very peaceful people. They are not warriors . Secondly as i said india has almost 7 lac force in kashmir , which is more then whoile Pakistan army, thirdly u have much more money then us, lastly Pakistan have stopped supporting armed groups since musharraf pulled the plug against them. That is why musharraf was attacked many times. Some of them joined hand with TTP and fighting army now. i know u will not accept the fact . But since musharraf time, Pakistan army not created any problem for india in kashmir. But yes there is sympathy for people fighting in kashmir among all Pakistan. we do morally support them, may be physically as well. But as a state policy . NO .

:o::o::o::o:
you sure it ain't 70 Lacs

Back
Top Bottom