What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

@Rafi

Trolling wont hide your failures and the fact that Delhi is far more developed than Lahore.

Shame at all Pakistani members whi are trying to troll,Delhi NCR has far better infrastructure like Modern Airports,190 km metro rail network,BRTS network to augment it,modern high capacity buses,80 flyovers,intracity expressways and skyscraper projects Pakistan can only dream of.

Did I hurt your feelings, my little indian friend - you are behaving like a toddler, just shouting it over and over, does not make it true.

Again agree with this bache, you don't need to write it again and again.

My little indian friend, your frustration is clearly showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys please cut it... I beg you both... plsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Did I hurt your feelings, my little indian friend - you are behaving like a toddler, just shouting it over and over, does not make it true.

Ah,pathetic trolls here...they do not know how to have a civil discussion.

If someone thinks that Delhi is not more developed than Lahore,prove it.else STFU.

End Of Discussion.

But the indian cities are more hungry.

Been to india, and the hunger level in all indian cities is shameful, my son.

coming to India to ogle at the development and then exploding with jealousy. That's common among your folk. Have you ever seen Indians here stepping into your country? because there is not thing to see. just misery.

coming to India to ogle at the development and then exploding with jealousy. That's common among your folk. Have you ever seen Indians here stepping into your country? because there is not thing to see. just misery.

Seen the misery in india, is what I say, jealous? of what - starving, dirty masses, come on mate - grow up - you know in your heart I am right.

If someone thinks that Delhi is not more developed than Lahore,prove it.else STFU.

End Of Discussion.
He doesn't have a proper response for your post. Its either shame or just plain laziness. so its easier for him to close his ears and go lalalala. That's what he is doing now :lol:

End Of Discussion.

Cry me a river, my little indian friend.

He doesn't have a proper response for your post. Its either shame or just plain laziness. so its easier for him to close his ears and go lalalala. That's what he is doing now :lol:

Have genuine compassion for the plight of the starving masses in india, you doubt me - my little indian friend, I am hurt.

Seen the misery in india, is what I say, jealous? of what - starving, dirty masses, come on mate - grow up - you know in your heart I am right.

lol.. you probably came to India because you were starving in your country. Don't you know we don't welcome Pakistanis?

@Rafi

As I saismd earlier Ifyou thinksthat Delhi is not more developed than Lahore,prove it.else STFU.

Cry me a river, my little indian friend.

Have genuine compassion for the plight of the starving masses in india, you doubt me - my little indian friend, I am hurt.

have some compassion for your exploding kinds. they need it. really.

lol.. you probably came to India because you were starving in your country. Don't you know we don't welcome Pakistanis?

Your females were more than welcoming, but that is another story ;)

@Rafi

As I saismd earlier Ifyou thinksthat Delhi is not more developed than Lahore,prove it.else STFU.

Have done already, my little indian friend. Go back a few pages.

@Rafi

I think he came to delhi coz he couldn't find a living in lahore :lol: . Delhiites kicked him out coz he's under qualified and a Pakistani. hence the bitterness.

have some compassion for your exploding kinds. they need it. really.

LoL 3,000 people a day - from hunger - see two can play at that.

I think he came to delhi coz he couldn't find a living in lahore :lol: . Delhiites kicked him out coz he's under qualified and a Pakistani. hence the bitterness.

Owww, did I hurt your feelings my little indian friend.

@Rafi

you ve done that?Where?which post & page? Can you quote it??

LoL 3,000 people a day - from hunger - see two can play at that.

Owww, did I hurt your feelings my little indian friend.

so no sympathy for your baby bits strewn around? can't blame you. must have been numb to such horror by now. but you can always come to Delhi to join the hungry street dwellers. alteast there won't be any explosion.

Back
Top Bottom