What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Its actually 800 million %... as for mighty "metros" etc.. which are already approved for several cities of Pakistan.. trying building roads,highways or motorways tht exist in Pakistan ..

Did i claim its a bullet train? i said they metros have been approved ..

your ignorance amuses me its 400 million $ project but since its pakistan which lacks of expertise and full of corrupt people

its price just double Govt indifferent to New Islamabad Airport project - thenews.com.pk not its value of importance.
And abt metro i will say again we been hearing for decades but its paper project :oops:

I am just so thankful we don't have so many people in our country like India.

It looks like a horrible infestation. Doesn't matter how pretty you make the place look, its full of poor hungry half decapitated Indian people everywhere. The stench must be even worse.

As soon as we get good waste mgt system everywhere and all dirty areas cleaned our country will start looking a lot more pretty.

The shiny buildings can come, lets focus on making the country looking clean. It is something India can never achieve.

Our objective for the next 10 years is so to make everything clean.

-.- you guys revived a 2012 thread and made me comment on it......

@Jako @ni8mare @iam not geek
Dude ignore that guy @djsjs
He is nothing else but a India basher troll, who resorts to India bashing to hide the fact - ' Infrastructure of Lahore is inferior to Delhi '.See how he starts to critisize 200 km long Delhi metro (which will be 500 kms by 2021,not to count metros of Gurgaon and upcoming Noida Metro) but does not speak a word about planned Lahore metro.I've seen this guy praising some 20 floor skyscraper in Karachi,but he is very much cynical when Indian members post CGI s of Supertalls under construction in Mumbai.
He have shown the traits of a troll many times in this thread-When weI said Delhi Airport was praised as modern and swanky by BBC & CNN he starts trolling about erstwhile British rule.When we post link of ASQ awards,he says ACI is an insignificant organisation!!
do i have to bash India?will India be worse if i bash it,or better if i appreciate it?
all my words are some fact that u r reluctant to accept publicly.again ,how many slum residents are there in Delhi? it's what all other cities must learn.
And we have a very good highway network that includes 4-6 lane highways and expressways,Check out our expressways like Hyderabad Outer Ring Road,Yamuna expressway,Mumbai pune road,BMIC road.We have 3000+ km of expressways under construction.We will have 6500 km of 6 lane highways by 2015(not counting expressways) and we already have 6 lane fenced highways (not expressways) with 2+2 laned service roads and interchanges.
ambitious!
tiny 3000km high way need to show off?OMG,under construction.how long do you have already?

Last edited by a moderator:
do i have to bash India?will India be worse if i bash it,or better if i appreciate it?
all my words are some fact that u r reluctant to accept publicly.again ,how many slum residents are there in Delhi? it's what all other cities must learn.

It would be better if you do not troll in such threads.Your views are not needed.thank you for your concern.I guess you can use same logic yo critisize lahore - their metro system is not even under land acquisition stage,there are no plans to upgrade airport.

I guess I have educated you about ASQ awards

ambitious!
tiny 3000km high way need to show off?OMG,under construction.how long do you have already?

Its 3000 kms of access controlled expressways by 2015-16 and not limited access national highways.Thats good for us and we are working to improve our railway network-segregating Freight traffic from passenger traffic by building dedicated freight corridors,Increasing speed of our locomotives and acquiring EMU sets to operating speed of 200 kmph,the track upgradation is underway-a pilot project is undertaken in Delhi Mumbai stretch.I guess thats enough for our needs,the speed limit on expressways is set to 120 kmph

I am just so thankful we don't have so many people in our country like India.

It looks like a horrible infestation. Doesn't matter how pretty you make the place look, its full of poor hungry half decapitated Indian people everywhere. The stench must be eiven worse.

As soon as we get good waste mgt system everywhere and all dirty areas cleaned our country will start looking a lot more pretty.

The shiny buildings can come, lets focus on making the country looking clean. It is something India can never achieve.

Our objective for the next 10 years is so to make everything clean.

Alright Zaid Hamid fan :omghaha:

It would be better if you do not troll in such threads.Your views are not needed.thank you for your concern.I guess you can use same logic yo critisize lahore - their metro system is not even under land acquisition stage,there are no plans to upgrade airport.
I guess I have educated you about ASQ awards
Its 3000 kms of access controlled expressways by 2015-16 and not limited access national highways.Thats good for us and we are working to improve our railway network-segregating Freight traffic from passenger traffic by building dedicated freight corridors,Increasing speed of our locomotives and acquiring EMU sets to operating speed of 200 kmph,the track upgradation is underway-a pilot project is undertaken in Delhi Mumbai stretch.I guess thats enough for our needs,the speed limit on expressways is set to 120 kmph
Alright Zaid Hamid fan :omghaha:
haha,why should a city have metro?just for fat cities who want to solve the heavy traffic problems,no need to be proud of.thats one reason i said our small cities or even some villages are 50 years better than your super fat.
ASQ award?again ,it's a tiny insignificant team,not an UN official organization.any airport who pay some money then be member,and the rank is based on a few pieces of questionnaires of foreign visitors(NOT domestic passengers),so no need to care about the list.our chinese medias even don't bother to report it's rank list though many our airports are in much better position than yours.
yeah,access controled,i know.tiny 3000km under construction and a little more than 1000km finished.and you cant wait to show off to all the world.let's see how many years you need to catch up with my province.

haha,why should a city have metro?just for fat cities who want to solve the heavy traffic problems,no need to be proud of.thats one reason i said our small cities or even some villages are 50 years better than your super fat.@

And what do you think,Pakistani cities are really small?Their Karachi is worlds third largest city,and is the fastest growing in terms of population-and it is worlds largest city without a good public transport system.their Lahore is more populous than Indian cities like Hyderabad and Jaipur that are building a metro.

You should tell this to Pakistans transportation planners first,they have been planning Lahore metro and Karachi KCR upgrade for too long-it has not materialised yet becauseof lack of funds and expertise and political instability in Pakistan.

These metro rail / monorail systems can carry more passengers per hour and occupies far less space than systems like BRT.If metro rail systems are not needed-why do China have so much MRTS systems??

And it is not only big cities in India that get such systems-Kochi a city of 600,000 is getting a metro rail while Kozhikode,a tier 3 city of 400,000 is getting a monorail.

And it is
ASQ award?again ,it's a tiny insignificant team,not an UN official organization.any airport who pay some money then be member,and the rank is based on a few pieces of questionnaires of foreign visitors(NOT domestic passengers),so no need to care about the list.our chinese medias even don't bother to report it's rank list though many our airports are in much better position than yours.
yeah,access controled,i know.tiny 3000km under construction and a little more than 1000km finished.and you cant wait to show off to all the world.let's see how many years you need to catch up with my province.

Yes ASQ awards are much insignifant,because India have won them :lol:.Dont worry,Delhi Airport is at par with any airport in the world,and our Road Network is far better than your ally,it will only get better.

@gslv mk3
i wonder why you call some of your roads" not limited access national highways",it's interesting.they are a little better than our village-village road,worse than our town-town class road
oh i forgot to tell you,no Chinese say that our traffic in big cities is good.in fact,too bad,to many cars.you can imagine it if all your cities have 3-5 times more cars on roads

@djsjs
Limited access 4-6 lane national highway roads with service lanes are enough for India,I guess you have such village - village roads :omghaha:

@djsjs
Limited access 4-6 lane national highway roads with service lanes are enough for India,I guess you have such village - village roads :omghaha:
please open your eyes,such roads are everywhere.thats our gap.your laughing just make me laugh.
you really have to rebuild your world your world outlook

and why do you still use concrete road surface?damn bad.why not pour some Asphalt ?

please open your eyes,such roads are everywhere.thats our gap.your laughing just make me laugh.
you really have to rebuild your world your world outlook

and why do you still use concrete road surface?damn bad.why not pour some Asphalt ?

Most of Indias roads are asphalt,a few are fully concrete.

Oh so you have 6 lane village to village roads?for us a 2 lane village village road is enough.

Most of Indias roads are asphalt,a few are fully concrete.
Oh so you have 6 lane village to village roads?for us a 2 lane village village road is enough.
haha,MOST?do you think we know nothing about India infrastructure?if most your roads are asphalt ,then India wont be world well known bad infrastructure,haha,go on keep blind.i bet MOST your roads are not surface hardened.include some in your cities,incredible.remember that India is still one of the poorest country with worst infrastructure in the world,hope you can boast some concrete with your big mouth.

haha,MOST?do you think we know nothing about India infrastructure?if most your roads are asphalt ,then India wont be world well known bad infrastructure,haha,go on keep blind.i bet MOST your roads are not surface hardened.include some in your cities,incredible.remember that India is still one of the poorest country with worst infrastructure in the world,hope you can boast some concrete with your big mouth.

You are an absolute idiot,You think you know more about Indian Road Network than me?Most of India's roads except a few national highways,expressways and city roads , are asphalt ones.Yes you can continue India bashing here,but our Infrastructure is far better than any other in South Asia,I guess you can share the same views about our neighbours in our west.I also hope you can share the same view on metros and airports to them too.

We have poverty, but we are seeing a steady decrease in it,also we are seeing in poverty and increase in HDI (medium level already) and literacy.There is one of our neighbours that have much less per capita income,low HDI and 54% literacy rate,try bashing them too.

We are spending $70 billion on roads in 2013,and our plan is to spend $ 1 trillion on infrastructure for next five years.

You are doing a really good work to deviate from topic and hence defend your allies.the Topic here is comment of a Pakistani minister-If you think Delhi doesnt have better infrastructure than Lahore,prove it,else STFU & GTFO

The minister was just being diplomatic - he really thinks delhi, is a royal $hithole.

The minister was just being diplomatic - he really thinks delhi, is a royal $hithole.

So your cities have better infra-better airport,metro,better roads,more flyovers and interchanges and better projects than Delhi??

Prove it then!! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom