What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Delhi is the only place in the whole of Asia, where the very air, smells foul, where getting diarrhoea, is called "delhi belly" relative to "bombay bum"

The minister was just being diplomatic - he really thinks delhi, is a royal $hithole.

Your Lahore airport looks equivalent or worse than the railway stations across India.

So your cities have better infra-better airport,metro,better roads,more flyovers and interchanges and better projects than Delhi??

Prove it then!! :omghaha:

My naive little indian friend, it's just politics, no one living in Lahore the greatest Punjabi city, would swap it for a $hit hole like delhi, not for all the whisky in Ireland, or for all the tea in China.

Delhi is the only place in the whole of Asia, where the very air, smells foul, where getting diarrhoea, is called "delhi belly" relative to "bombay bum"

Try harder to troll...:omghaha:

It's basically hilarious to see that Indians and Pakistanis are trying to win a crap race here. One post crap another tries to win posting super crap!! Lolzz!! :D

The thread could have been much better but now has turned into a trash bag.

My naive little indian friend, it's just politics, no one living in Lahore the greatest Punjabi city, would swap it for a $hit hole like delhi, not for all the whisky in Ireland, or for all the tea in China.

Haha the so called greatest punjab city doesnt have an airport comparable to indian tier 3 cities,Metro rail is under construction for India's tier 2 cities while its still under planning at Lahore,and projects and skyscrapers in Lahore would not look out of place in an Indian tier 3 city !!

Lahore looks more tired than Indian cities.

But the indian cities are more hungry.

Haha the so called greatest punjab city doesnt have an airport comparable to indian tier 3 cities,Metro rail is under construction for India's tier 2 cities while its still under planning at Lahore,and projects and skyscrapers in Lahore would not look out of place in an Indian tier 3 city !!

Been to india, and the hunger level in all indian cities is shameful, my son.

Can you all please STFU and let the thread be civil??? I am tired looking at posts for past one hour and all what I see is trolling... jeeez...

@Rafi

Trolling wont hide your failures and the fact that Delhi is far more developed than Lahore.

Shame at all Pakistani members whi are trying to troll,Delhi NCR has far better infrastructure like Modern Airports,190 km metro rail network,BRTS network to augment it,modern high capacity buses,80 flyovers,intracity expressways and skyscraper projects Pakistan can only dream of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan cities, mera puttar - the desperation was evident in the hungry emaciated eyes, of it's men, women and children.

Again agree with this bache, you don't need to write it again and again.

Back
Top Bottom