What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

so no sympathy for your baby bits strewn around? can't blame you. must have been numb to such horror by now. but you can always come to Delhi to join the hungry street dwellers. alteast there won't be any explosion.

Is that the best you can do, come on little indian, give me something, you want to have a sandwich to get your blood up.

Is that the best you can do, come on little indian, give me something, you want to have a sandwich to get your blood up.

please don't go to your market or worse to your mosque to pray. there is a 50:50 chance you'll end up a pulp. Though the world wouldn't miss you that much.

please don't go to your market or worse to your mosque to pray. there is a 50:50 chance you'll end up a pulp. Though the world wouldn't miss you that much.

Is that the best you can do, little indian - come on - I thought you had more than that, hunger can mess a guy up, like you know all too well.

@Rafi

where are the proofs?? :lol:

don't waste your time. He is not the brightest bulb out there. He said Pakistan was thousands of years old because a dinosaur was named Pakosaur. :lol:. such is his level of reasoning.

Is that the best you can do, little indian - come on - I thought you had more than that, hunger can mess a guy up, like you know all too well.

yeah just keep repeating like how you were taught to. its only till you take your next trip to Lahori market. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
don't waste your time. He is not the brightest bulb out there. He said Pakistan was thousands of years old because a dinosaur was named Pakosaur. :lol:. such is his level of reasoning.

You stalking me fella, sorry dude, only like chicks, better luck next time.

You stalking me fella, sorry dude, only like chicks, better luck next time.

After you exhausted everything, now you have come down to calling gay. What next? Call my mother fat? Lol. Grow up.

After you exhausted everything, now you have come down to calling gay. What next? Call my mother fat? Lol. Grow up.

You are the one exhausted - you wanna cry little indian.

Pages and pages of the stuff, come on dude - can't do everything can I.

Which page?

Airport

Delhi- Modern Glass and Steel airport,second best in its category
Lahore-some old concrete block

Metro rail

Delhi 190 km
Lahore-still planning!

Roads

Delhi-Intracity expressways like Delhi Gurgaon ( 8 lane + 4 lane service lane) DND flyway ( 8 lane + 4 lane service lane ) ,Yamuna Express Highway (6 lane + service lane ).80 km ring road ( 6-8 lane + service lane ) & several other ring roads,80 + flyovers,several interchanges.

Lahore-4-6 lane ring road,on which they even allow 2 wheelers & motorcycle rickshaws!

Projects

Delhi- several skyscrapers undee construction- 80 floor Supertech SuperNova,260 metre tall North eye,250 metre tall 3C

Lahore-some 21 floor tower?

Events

Delhi- Formula 1 & WSBK and CWG

Lahore-water car race??

That's what the search button is for, mera puttar.

Lahore airport is not even as Modern as Indian tier 3 cities,When lahore gets mstro,it will be atleast 2020,by that time 21 Indian cities will have metro rail.Even India's tier 3 city mysore has a 6 lane + 4 service lane ring road,wider than Lahore one.Even India's tier 3 cities have taller skyscrapers than Lahore.
@Rafi

You have got no proofs,atleast.try replying to my post above,

Last edited by a moderator:
Lahore airport is not even as Modern as Indian tier 3 cities,When lahore gets mstro,it will be atleast 2020,by that time 21 Indian cities will have metro rail.Even India's tier 3 city mysore has a 6 lane + 4 service lane ring road,wider than Lahore one.Even India's tier 3 cities have taller skyscrapers than Lahore.

And the indian cities including Delhi are true $hit holes with no redeeming features.

Regarding indian cities - I have visited them - and can compare with other cities in the region and world, sorry to say - they were, and are in a terrible state.

Back
Top Bottom