What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Thats the bitter truth,even out tier 3 cities have glass and steel airports,and try searching pics of Delhi and Mumbai Airports

I mentioned Icon tower earlier,well port tower,KPT etc are just proposed/approved-I never counted such buildings in my list-there are 1000metre proposed towers in Mumbai

What about skyscrapers?Mumbai had roads like 8 lane Bandra Worli Sea Link,Eastern and Western express highway +8-12 lane.

Lets see when construction starts,and as I said earlier metro bus is jyst BRT.

mumbai 2 billion $ project whereas isloo is just 400 million $ and considering their expertise they will get nothing comparable to any airport i n india even the cgi of isloo airport shows it way behind kolkata airport.

And abt metro we all hearing abt it for past 2 decades just nothing fun is they call BRT as metro:bounce:

mumbai 2 billion $ project whereas isloo is just 400 million $ and considering their expertise they will get nothing comparable to any airport i n india even the cgi of isloo airport shows it way behind kolkata airport.
And abt metro we all hearing abt it for past 2 decades just nothing fun is they call BRT as metro:bounce:
are u really proud of that 2 billion $ project which benefit 0 to your tens of millions slum dogs?

We should discuss how South Asian cities like Lahore and New Dehli can aspire to be world class in line with others in America,Europe and East Asia.Pakistan Minister statement should be taken positively and should not waste time on negative comments.If there are slums in these cities show the way how slums can be reduced by better slum rehabilitation and improvement by providing the necessary infrastructure.

CLENLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS:Learn from Sri Lanka-known for cleanliness

We should discuss how South Asian cities like Lahore and New Dehli can aspire to be world class in line with others in America,Europe and East Asia.Pakistan Minister statement should be taken positively and should not waste time on negative comments.If there are slums in these cities show the way how slums can be reduced by better slum rehabilitation and improvement by providing the necessary infrastructure.

CLENLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS:Learn from Sri Lanka-known for cleanliness

Slum reduction will take place at its own pace. Slum dweller themselves dont want to move out of the slum. There are dozens of builder ready to develop Dharavi and rehabilate people in swanky building but those people do not want to leave the land for several reasons. now we can't kill or force them to leave their home just what Chinese do to their people to make their cities look good. land acquisition in India is different from Chine. here we value life, whereas in China they value Show Off even at the expense of someone

Slum reduction will take place at its own pace. Slum dweller themselves dont want to move out of the slum. There are dozens of builder ready to develop Dharavi and rehabilate people in swanky building but those people do not want to leave the land for several reasons. now we can't kill or force them to leave their home just what Chinese do to their people to make their cities look good. land acquisition in India is different from Chine. here we value life, whereas in China they value Show Off even at the expense of someone
show off to whom?any good excuse for the failure?
in our cities one might paid 2 million $ for moving to other places.if you pay enough money to the people,you wont need any excuse.

are u really proud of that 2 billion $ project which benefit 0 to your tens of millions slum dogs?

Of course coz this "slum dogs" able to get jobs when such megastructure is build and then able to feed their family which is not possible if there is no work.

I find the hypocrisy of u guys at one hand u say its waste of money( generates jobs ) then at other u say we lack infrastructure when compared to china. If no jobs is there u kinda then say unemployment rate is high and if we do some thing u guys will then say that money should be spend on poor . u guys sound just like khangress feed them free but not make them able to
earn by them self. Then again u will say we don't able to build any thing ourself. what next outsource jobs to china?

show off to whom?any good excuse for the failure?
in our cities one might paid 2 million $ for moving to other places.if you pay enough money to the people,you wont need any excuse.

That is not excuse what he is saying is true.

Of course coz this "slum dogs" able to get jobs when such megastructure is build and then able to feed their family which is not possible if there is no work.
I find the hypocrisy of u guys at one hand u say its waste of money( generates jobs ) then at other u say we lack infrastructure when compared to china. If no jobs is there u kinda then say unemployment rate is high and if we do some thing u guys will then say that money should be spend on poor . u guys sound just like khangress feed them free but not make them able to
earn by them self. Then again u will say we don't able to build any thing ourself. what next outsource jobs to china?
haha,the whole thread is full of Indian's ridicule on Pakistani for they don't have Delhi airport t3,skyscripers,metro....but the fact is more than 90% of your delhi is hell, including the best planned Delhi DRC or DCR(i forgot the name) which looks like no better than our suburbs of 3rd tier cities.
do u really need to show off the ONLY 200km long metro,do u really have to be proud of the so called world NO2 airport of the category awarded by an insignificant western team?
everything you Indians showed here are simply incredible.

haha,the whole thread is full of Indian's ridicule on Pakistani for they don't have Delhi airport t3,skyscripers,metro....but the fact is more than 90% of your delhi is hell, including the best planned Delhi DRC or DCR(i forgot the name) which looks like no better than our suburbs of 3rd tier cities.
do u really need to show off the ONLY 200km long metro,do u really have to be proud of the so called world NO2 airport of the category awarded by an insignificant western team?
everything you Indians showed here are simply incredible.
nice to see you burning my little chinese friend.

Its actually 800 million %... as for mighty "metros" etc.. which are already approved for several cities of Pakistan.. trying building roads,highways or motorways tht exist in Pakistan ..

You couldn't prove them like your Indianpoint claim. :lol:

I accepted it whole heartedly.. and posted more links abt nuclear material theft in india.. while u were shovelling shyt asusual... only to get embarassed a billion times..

Thats the bitter truth,even out tier 3 cities have glass and steel airports,and try searching pics of Delhi and Mumbai Airports

Cool story... considering half of delhis population lives in slums n dharvi asias largest slum is right in the heart of bombay.
I mentioned Icon tower earlier,well port tower,KPT etc are just proposed/approved-I never counted such buildings in my list-there are 1000metre proposed towers in Mumbai

Sure..
What about skyscrapers?Mumbai had roads like 8 lane Bandra Worli Sea Link,Eastern and Western express highway +8-12 lane.

Thts why i suggest you to see the related threads...

Lets see when construction starts,and as I said earlier metro bus is jyst BRT.

Did i claim its a bullet train? i said they metros have been approved ..

Its an ISI conspiracy to make magnificent indian capital the most well planned city in the world with "glass airports" look bad...

well...its generally other way round. CGI can any one produce, but building it real and as good as CGI requires money and skills which pakistan has dearth of. if your Islamabad airport looks even as good as Mangalore airport after completion then its an achievement for you guys. Kolkata airport is way beyond your league

for your other rant i just have to say F*** O**

Go tell tht to your father who produced a ... like you.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Are you trying trolling about slums when you we are discussing Airports?Your claim was that Islamabad airport will beat any Indian airport when complete,and the truth is that Indian tier 3 cities have glass andsteel aiports-There is a thread in mutimedia section - 'New Airports in India ' ,see and enlighten yourself.

And about slums-Asia's largest slum is Orangi was not said by me or any Indian.

About skyscrapers,as I said Lahore does not yet have 200 metre plus tall buildings under construction,Only Karachi(baharia tower) and Isloo ( Centaurus ) have them under construction.I usualy visit skyscrapercity 's Mehfil Pakistan section ;)

And about Mumbai transport, Mumbai also have a high capacity sub urban rail,Metro and Monorail is almost complete (open by 2013-2014).Mumbai also has roadways like Bandra Worli Sea Link , Eastern and Western Expressway(google it).Mumbai roads like SCLR etc.

As for metros none of approved metros of yours have moved to atleast land acquisition stage,While India has three under operation,Mumbai,Chennai,Gurgaon,Jaipur would open by 2013-2014.We will have 21 metros by 2021,Not to count numerous monorails , BRTS etc.

And we have a very good highway network that includes 4-6 lane highways and expressways,Check out our expressways like Hyderabad Outer Ring Road,Yamuna expressway,Mumbai pune road,BMIC road.We have 3000+ km of expressways under construction.We will have 6500 km of 6 lane highways by 2015(not counting expressways) and we already have 6 lane fenced highways (not expressways) with 2+2 laned service roads and interchanges.
@DESERT FIGHTER

Are you trying trolling about slums when you we are discussing Airports?Your claim was that Islamabad airport will beat any Indian airport when complete,and the truth is that Indian tier 3 cities have glass andsteel aiports-There is a thread in mutimedia section - 'New Airports in India ' ,see and enlighten yourself.

And about slums-Asia's largest slum is Orangi was not said by me or any Indian.

About skyscrapers,as I said Lahore does not yet have 200 metre plus tall buildings under construction,Only Karachi(baharia tower) and Isloo ( Centaurus ) have them under construction.I usualy visit skyscrapercity 's Mehfil Pakistan section ;)

And about Mumbai transport, Mumbai also have a high capacity sub urban rail,Metro and Monorail is almost complete (open by 2013-2014).Mumbai also has roadways like Bandra Worli Sea Link , Eastern and Western Expressway(google it).Mumbai roads like SCLR etc.

As for metros none of approved metros of yours have moved to atleast land acquisition stage,While India has three under operation,Mumbai,Chennai,Gurgaon,Jaipur would open by 2013-2014.We will have 21 metros by 2021,Not to count numerous monorails , BRTS etc.

And we have a very good highway network that includes 4-6 lane highways and expressways,Check out our expressways like Hyderabad Outer Ring Road,Yamuna expressway,Mumbai pune road,BMIC road.We have 3000+ km of expressways under construction.We will have 6500 km of 6 lane highways by 2015(not counting expressways) and we already have 6 lane fenced highways (not expressways) with 2+2 laned service roads and interchanges.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jako @ni8mare @iam not geek

Dude ignore that guy @djsjs
He is nothing else but a India basher troll, who resorts to India bashing to hide the fact - ' Infrastructure of Lahore is inferior to Delhi '.See how he starts to critisize 200 km long Delhi metro (which will be 500 kms by 2021,not to count metros of Gurgaon and upcoming Noida Metro) but does not speak a word about planned Lahore metro.I've seen this guy praising some 20 floor skyscraper in Karachi,but he is very much cynical when Indian members post CGI s of Supertalls under construction in Mumbai.

He have shown the traits of a troll many times in this thread-When weI said Delhi Airport was praised as modern and swanky by BBC & CNN he starts trolling about erstwhile British rule.When we post link of ASQ awards,he says ACI is an insignificant organisation!!

*Airports Council International (ACI)**is a non-profit global trade organization of the world's airports, consisting of 580 members operating 1,650 airports in 179 countries and territories. ACI primarily represents member airport's interests and to promote professional standard in airport management and operations.
*It incorporates theInternational Civil Aviation Organization
(ICAO) Bureau
and is a member of the*Air Transport Action Group
*(ATAG

The ACI gives out the*"Airport Service Quality Awards (ASQ)", based on passenger satisfaction ratings in the ASQ Survey, which is a global survey based on interviews with passengers on the day of travel. long with the*"World Airport Awards"by*Skytrax
, it is considered one of the most prestigious accolades in the industry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom