:lol:

Karachi airport

Karachi_Jinnah_Airport-640x480.jpg

:lol:

Boy stop comparing your Lahore with Delhi. You have a long long way to go

Im from Lahore and I dont want Lahore to be anything like Delhi :bad:

no Pakistani worth his salt wants anyplace in Pakistan to be like india

Nothing unique bro..

Metro planned for Lahore,Karachi,Peshawar,Rwl-Islamabad even fsd.

One of the best... The best is Islamabad.... also (delhi) is more congested.. and has more populatio... than lahore.. as for flyovers its known as city of flyovers... @cb4 .... as for roads... dude i dnt want to even talk abt it.. :D

Lahore is growing aswell.. but at the same time... they are restoring the old walled city.

1.Nothing unique,Only the best ;)

2.In planning stage only?not under construction yet?

3.how many flyovers are there in Lahore?

4.I dont see many skyscrapers though.

@Panther 57

Happens everywhere in the world,it was a cloudburst.
@djsjs you're a civil engineer right? Cant you help Lahore build a metro??
@Rafi

who are you trying to impress by posting pics of Lahore Ring Road?google hyderabad ORR...!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing unique bro..

Metro planned for Lahore,Karachi,Peshawar,Rwl-Islamabad even fsd.

One of the best... The best is Islamabad.... also (delhi) is more congested.. and has more populatio... than lahore.. as for flyovers its known as city of flyovers... @cb4 .... as for roads... dude i dnt want to even talk abt it.. :D

Lahore is growing aswell.. but at the same time... they are restoring the old walled city.

1. becoz u can only dream off
2. paper project hearing for decades ( only got BRT named as metro:laughcry:)
3. didn't have gut to reply 3 no :rofl:
4. you are still in decades back thinking it wont change
5. becoz u can only dream off again

@hassan346

Get a life dude,your islamabad airport one will be completed by 2015,ours would be done by 2014,andIslamabad is your only glass and steel airport while we have such things in tier 3 cities even :lol:

Our airports are more like retro styled... "mughal or islamic" architecture based... as for Isloo airport... yes its completion date is 2015... but govt want it finised before tht.. as fast as possible... and looking at the CGIs,models... i think it will beat any airport in your country.

go troll about slums somewhere else,show me Pakistani equivalents of Palais Royale...haha

Oh God not again... ur frnd embarassed urself before...

@DESERT FIGHTER

I guess you doesnt know about Delhi AIIMS,also called Harward of Asia.India's IITs are among worlds best.

As i said Lahore also has world class educational institutes...

Well I live in a tier 3 Indian city,We already have a modern glass and steel airport here,a monorail is under comstruction and we have 4-6 lane city roads,The tallest building in Construction here is as tall as tallest one in Karachi !

Read above post of mine... nothing unique to delhi.

FYI metrobus is nothing else but a low capacity system,its original name is BRTS,we have such systems usually in our tier 3 cities,The BRT system of Rajkot will open this year,its 60 km long,more than Lahore one.

Read abt mass transit systems approved for different cities of Pakistan.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Dude ignore these trolls. This thread should die since its over a year old.

Whenever these Banyas suffer political and economic collapse, they come here to wage war.

@gslv mk3
no.im a "glass and steel" designer.thanks for your crazy on it.i can help delhi or mumbai build airport,though i personally don't like such buildings.

69145872.jpg

374800_334120936606471_149292601755973_1244732_1483239890_n.jpg

Yup, its multilevel parking in Delhi. only Indian cities have those in S Asia if I am not wrong

@gslv mk3
a question ,why do you love "glass and steel" so much? A thing is priced if it is rare?

Our airports are more like retro styled... "mughal or islamic" architecture based... as for Isloo airport... yes its completion date is 2015... but govt want it finised before tht.. as fast as possible... and looking at the CGIs,models... i think it will beat any airport in your country.

The kind of airport you Will be getting in your capital city in Islamabad already exist in many tier 1 and 2 city of India and some are even better.

have a look http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1249

and i won't even talk about Mumbai airport which when complete will be among best in the world

mumbai airport 2 billion $ isloo airport 400 million $ yes it gonna beat any airport of india

Scroll back a few pages and see the lahore thread...

What for??

Approved..

Hmm lets see when construction starts.
Your somewhat right... a few years old pics:

There is still no planned development as seen in NCR subcities like Greater Noida,Only 200 metre + towers in Pakistan under construction are in Karachi (1) and islamabad(1-Centaurus).

Back
Top Bottom