What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Last time I checked,tallest building was at some 120 metre,we are building such buildings in our tier 3 cities and tier 4 towns.
Very cool... hope tht benefits the hundreds of millions of indians :wink:

@Armstrong what happened to the worlds tallest building project?

As I said, no response. you can't accept the reality, so live in denial.

Sure only indians know the reality when their own people praise Pakistans infrastructure... n even foriegners... denial it is..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure only indians know the reality when their own people praise Pakistans infrastructure... n even foriegners... denial it is..

I am sorry, please carry on. I am busy counting the number of threads that have been opened on this forum on load shedding in pakistan. you need pay a little more to foreigners if you want them to praise pakistani infrastructure.

I am sorry, please carry on. I am busy counting the number of threads that have been opened on this forum on load shedding in pakistan.

Sure its a big problem... hence thar coal,diamer,bunji,hydro power,hub power fields etc projects....

What abt india? half ur population is without electricity connections... did u see the BBC report/thread on PDF or not?

you need pay a little more to foreigners if you want them to praise pakistani infrastructure.

Unfortunately... even paying them doesnt help india... does it? :lol:

اللہ اللہ
وزیر محترم کا دماغ کافی حد تک خراب ہے بس اور کچھ نہیں
کہاں ہمارا خوبصورت لاہور اور کہاں_ _ _ _

Very cool... hope tht benefits the hundreds of millions of indians :wink:

@Armstrong what happened to the worlds tallest building project?

Having such projects even in our small towns show our economic progress.

Your worlds tallest building project was shelved years before-mean while Mumbai has atleast 10 supertalls (300 metre+ buildings) underconstruction.

And that BBC report did not state any source-Indias production (225+35GW) is comparable to China in 2003-2004

And here you can see a Pakistani minister praising Delhi infrastructure-wide roads,80+ flyovers,elevated roads,metro rail and airport.Have Pakistan got such infra?

We dont need to pay anyone - BBC ,New York Times and CNN praised our Delhi metro and swanky Delhi airport,Australian media reported that delhi metro is a lesson for Australia,Discovery channel featured our Mumbai Airport in 'build it bigger'.Our Airports are winning international awards.Our skyscraper proposals(that actualy made it to construction) are featured in british tabloids .

Last time I checked,tallest building was at some 120 metre,we are building such buildings in our tier 3 cities and tier 4 towns.

Having such projects even in our small towns show our economic progress.

Your worlds tallest building project was shelved years before-mean while Mumbai has atleast 10 supertalls (300 metre+ buildings) underconstruction.

The news is from mid feburary.... as for tall buildings.. id say we are good with them..

And that BBC report did not state any source-Indias production (225+35GW) is comparable to China in 2003-2004

Lol .. @djsjs ... he might know abt its production.. considering china is the worlds largest energy consumer... anyways... u might wanna provide half ur country with tht 225+35GW?

And here you can see a Pakistani minister praising Delhi infrastructure-wide roads,80+ flyovers,elevated roads,metro rail and airport.Have Pakistan got such infra?

Cool story bruv... and yes it already has awesome infra.. minus a metro (which is planned for many cities,rawalpindi,Peshawar,Fsd,Karachi... might wanna check out threads... as for Lahore .. knock urself out:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...DS7jDm7-TqLoeB_nR8HzQhQ&bvm=bv.51156542,d.bGE

The news is from mid feburary.... as for tall buildings.. id say we are good with them..

Lol .. @djsjs ... he might know abt its production.. considering china is the worlds largest energy consumer... anyways... u might wanna provide half ur country with tht 225+35GW?

Cool story bruv... and yes it already has awesome infra.. minus a metro (which is planned for many cities,rawalpindi,Peshawar,Fsd,Karachi... might wanna check out threads... as for Lahore .. knock urself out:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...DS7jDm7-TqLoeB_nR8HzQhQ&bvm=bv.51156542,d.bGE

1.Which news?You have very less experience and very less projects-there are only two 200 metre + buildings under construction.

2.BBC says no source,and you may check up the facts,yes it is comparable to 2003-2004 china.

3.I am not making up a story-you should have tried to use google

BBC News - Delhi opens huge new airport terminal
Delhi's metro success a lesson for Australia | theage.com.au
25-40m

4.No,Pakistani cities still lag behind-They do not have modern Airports,Indian cities are building metro and monorails,and high capacity buses-target is to have 21 metro rails by 2021.

There are few integrated township projects-India have such projects in tier 3 cities,and I dont think their road infrastructure is as better as Delhi-80 flyovers,intracity expressways,several interchanges and like.

Sure kiddo... so how are 750 million indians doin? :lol:

P.S: Even the map is "SH!T"... Also im not surprised at ur pathetic attempts at trollin...

FI-07.gif

Urban slum population, countries in Asia and the Pacific, 2005

Urbanization - Statistical Yearbook for Asia and the Pacific 2011

750 million :woot: is this similar claim that Indianpoint is in India you once claimed. :lol::lol:

So???

Do you think situation is any better in pakistan? If you think so you are lying to yourself.

The difference between india and pakistan is that the difference between demand and supply is relatively lesser since we have enough power generation capacity for atleast those who have access to power. load shedding actually represents that difference.

PS: I thought we were paying those foreigners

1.Which news?You have very less experience and very less projects-there are only two 200 metre + buildings under construction.

Less experience? seriously man...:lol:

2.BBC says no source,and you may check up the facts,yes it is comparable to 2003-2004 china.

BBC ... and all other sources are lying tht half of your population has no electricity "connections"...

Cool heres our capitals new airport to be completed by 2015 (but govt wants it completed before tht):

730zs3.jpg

v5hnr6.jpg

4.No,Pakistani cities still lag behind-They do not have modern Airports,Indian cities are building metro and monorails,and high capacity buses-target is to have 21 metro rails by 2021.

There are few integrated township projects-India have such projects in tier 3 cities,and I dont think their road infrastructure is as better as Delhi-80 flyovers,intracity expressways,several interchanges and like.

Usual jingoism... bet u didnt even see the thread .. or the news...:lol:

FI-07.gif

Urban slum population, countries in Asia and the Pacific, 2005

Urbanization - Statistical Yearbook for Asia and the Pacific 2011

750 million :woot: is this similar claim that Indianpoint is in India you once claimed. :lol::lol:

Sure kiddo.. 8 year old bs data... just like orangi "slum" larger than dharvi city..:lol:

So???

Do you think situation is any better in pakistan? If you think so you are lying to yourself.

The difference between india and pakistan is that the difference between demand and supply is relatively lesser since we have enough power generation capacity for atleast those who have access to power. load shedding actually represents that difference.

PS: I thought we were paying those foreigners

Lol.. sure... Now google "load shedding in india"...

Less experience? seriously man...:lol:

BBC ... and all other sources are lying tht half of your population has no electricity "connections"...

Cool heres our capitals new airport to be completed by 2015 (but govt wants it completed before tht):

730zs3.jpg

v5hnr6.jpg

Usual jingoism... bet u didnt even see the thread .. or the news...:lol:

Sure kiddo.. 8 year old bs data... just like orangi "slum" larger than dharvi city..:lol:

Lol.. sure... Now google "load shedding in india"...

I live in india. I don't need education about it. my college gets 24 hr supply. my undergrad college also used to get 24 hr supply. my state is one of the worst. we get 8 hrs of loadshedding.

Even that is wayyyy better than 22 hrs of loadshedding in parts of lahore as posted some of the mods here.

I live in india. I don't need education about it. my college gets 24 hr supply. my undergrad college also used to get 24 hr supply. my state is one of the worst. we get 8 hrs of loadshedding.

Even that is wayyyy better than 22 hrs of loadshedding in parts of lahore as posted some of the mods here.

I live in Gujranwala... and light in my area goes for less than 1 hour... in other parts .. 6-8 hours.. 22 hours is just non sense.. tht means just 2 hours.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom