What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

No need to get offended but no one in Pakistan sleeps hungry unlike what you see on the streets of Mumbai.

@Rafi @DESERT FIGHTER

15913_THUMB_IPAD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it has not hurt my ego, but I simply do not believe these rhetoric by these politicians. They are liars of superlative degree, they will say anything to increase their sale. In last tenure Shahbaz Sharif said we will make Lahore, Paris of Pakistan. Infact he made Lahore Venus of Pakistan when the down pour came. These idiots dont think before they speak. During election campaign, this goofy first said that after coming into power electricity problem will be over in six months, in subsequent speeches it went to 1, 2, 2.5 and three years and today they say 5 years.

Furthermore, a city should be developed and modernised keeping its culture, tradition and history. For example why Mumbai should be developed as Munich and not as Mumbai. It has an identity which should be maintained.

@Panther 57
I guess you mean 'venice of Pakistan'.Well the minister may have meant that they should build metro rails,modern airports and wide roads like Delhi.

@djsjs

try looking at areas like Noida,Greater Noida,Faridabad etc.Or try it here-Delhi NCR - aerials, skylines and cityscapes - SkyscraperCity
And for all your concern about slums-Delhi NCR has a huge population but it covers a large area.Percentage of slum dwellers in Delhi are much lower.

thanks for your link , now i'm more confirmed that the best region of delhi looks like suburbs of our 3rd tier cities.some villages in east china are far better than DELHI NCR.happy now ?
huaxi village:
f04da226eaba12b21af41c.jpg

nanshan village:
1344908095822_1344908095822_r.jpg

thanks for your link , now i'm more confirmed that the best region of delhi looks like suburbs of our 3rd tier cities.some villages in east china are far better than DELHI NCR.happy now ?

Villages and tier 3 towns in China are building 80 floor supertalls,8-12 lane roads,and building metro rail systems for suburbs??

:omghaha:

Villages and tier 3 towns in China are building 80 floor supertalls,8-12 lane roads,and building metro rail systems for suburbs??

Do not reply him. He may be a member of 50 cent propaganda army and may be doing part time business to find customers for No 1 service business of China.

@HariPrasad
He is trying hard to divert the topic,t help his Pakistani buddies

you win this round, yeah our villages don't have 80 floor buildings(the tallest build in china villages is only 328 m) ,but please 8-12 lane roads are everywhere.......small villages don't need to build metros (do you want i explain about it?:laughcry:), but some villages have their own railways ,seaports...

count how many floors this building has?
f04da226eaba12b21af41c.jpg

a gold bull in this building ,ONE tonne

20110906103425173.jpg

helicopters for tourists
m_22446.jpg

i think people living in delhi have much better living standard than who living in these small villages, because their is metro airports supertalls,and if they want to make a tour ,slum is a good destination, you win.....:victory:
@HariPrasad
He is trying hard to divert the topic,t help his Pakistani buddies

are you sure i'm not Pakistani who pretend to be a Chinese here?

Indian cities are 90% slums just like 90% of their population who roll around in their own defecation in slums.

They look bad apart from a few developed zones and smell bad.

You realise just how deluded Indians are when they start behaving as if their cities are the benchmark.

India is nothing more than an overpopulated, rape infested cesspool of sh*t.

Shanghai, Tokyo, London are examples to follow.

10-15 years of development, our cities will begin to look a lot more aesthetically pleasing, just need this damn war to finish so we can start focusing on growth.

We do not have a population burden so we can develop at rapid pace and our cities will look a lot cleaner, slicker and a better all around experience.

Back
Top Bottom