What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

^^^ post as many selective pictures you want. fact remains Orangi is biggest slum of Asia and despite Dharavi being a slum, its dweller enjoy better lifestyle with most having dish connection and TV than your Orangi and many other parts of electricity deprived city. period.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :blah: :blah :blah:

@DESERT FIGHTER

Why are you posting pictures of a 4 lane flyover as Orangi??What do you want me to do,post images of 5 km long 8 lane Bandra Worli Sea link as Dharavi :woot:

Coz its crosses through "orangi" ... :lol:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...F-B16R6DA_af33kb-6Nk4fA&bvm=bv.51156542,d.bGE

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Delhi is a dead city as said by one of Indian journalist ... ??? :undecided: :what:

mumbai for u sir

85273049.jpg

Bandra-Worli-Sea-Link-Road-In-Mumbai-1.jpg

and about slums.....have seen worst in brazil

by the way....does the name(orangi) has something to do with orange(fruit) ???

LOL ur comparing a low income poor neighbourhood of refugees to ur financial capital... :lol:

Sure kiddo... so how are 750 million indians doin? :lol:

P.S: Even the map is "SH!T"... Also im not surprised at ur pathetic attempts at trollin...

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL ur comparing a low income poor neighbourhood of refugees to ur financial capital... :lol:

Sure kiddo... so how are 750 million indians doin? :lol:

P.S: Even the map is "SH!T"... Also im not surprised at ur pathetic attempts at trollin...

All that pakistanis having doing on this thread is laughing on indians. They have no other response. And they just laugh for no reason. They know their own cities are full of ****. No wonder half of the pakistanis on PDF live in other countries. Such pathetic losers.

Indian cities are 90% slums just like 90% of their population who roll around in their own defecation in slums.

They look bad apart from a few developed zones and smell bad.

You realise just how deluded Indians are when they start behaving as if their cities are the benchmark.

India is nothing more than an overpopulated, rape infested cesspool of sh*t.

Shanghai, Tokyo, London are examples to follow.

10-15 years of development, our cities will begin to look a lot more aesthetically pleasing, just need this damn war to finish so we can start focusing on growth.

We do not have a population burden so we can develop at rapid pace and our cities will look a lot cleaner, slicker and a better all around experience.

Yeah continue trolling around-I guess those figures where given by your hero Zaid Hamid:omghaha:

Try to reach Delhi level before reaching Tokyo level :lol:

All that pakistanis having doing on this thread is laughing on indians. They have no other response. They know their own cities are full of ****. No wonder half of the pakistanis on PDF live in other countries. Such pathetic losers.

Welcome aboard pather indian loser... must love to be on PDF.. rather than shyt hole indian forums representing the true picture of ur country n ur countrymen... i.e: full of sh!t...

Welcome aboard pather indian loser... must love to be on PDF.. rather than shyt hole indian forums representing the true picture of ur country n ur countrymen... i.e: full of sh!t...

As I said, no response. you can't accept the reality, so live in denial.

Indian cities are 90% slums just like 90% of their population who roll around in their own defecation in slums.

They look bad apart from a few developed zones and smell bad.

You realise just how deluded Indians are when they start behaving as if their cities are the benchmark.

India is nothing more than an overpopulated, rape infested cesspool of sh*t.

Shanghai, Tokyo, London are examples to follow.

10-15 years of development, our cities will begin to look a lot more aesthetically pleasing, just need this damn war to finish so we can start focusing on growth.

We do not have a population burden so we can develop at rapid pace and our cities will look a lot cleaner, slicker and a better all around experience.

Yeah continue trolling around-I guess those figures where given by your hero Zaid Hamid:omghaha:

Try to reach Delhi level before reaching Tokyo level :lol:

Im sure you can google... as for comparing... yeah just like u compared low income neighbourhood to ur shanty tin slum.

Last time I checked,tallest building was at some 120 metre,we are building such buildings in our tier 3 cities and tier 4 towns.

France is now crying heavily.all they have in Paris is an old ugly steel tower.....

Here again for your Pakistani buddies?You were intrested in helping Indians to build skyscrapers,help your buddies please.

What is the Map about ? :unsure:

Its fake BS.... from some blog.. comparing indian shanty 4 feet tin housing slums to low income colony of mostly refugees etc ... what a god damn joke.. :lol:

And now they will say how "expensive land in dharavi is..:lol: and stupid stuff like tht... not understanding tht the largest slum of asia is right in the heart of bombay..

Back
Top Bottom