What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

First see the name of the website before calling it bs. :rofl::rofl:

Ur a funny man... As i said orangi slum (slum according to Pakistanis .. probably a small town by indian standards vs dharavi slum.. and data from 2005... while in 2010.. poverty was reduced to 17% in Pakistan.. go figure.

ask around, google it. it was posted on this very forum by a mod or admin level guy

Nowhere in Pak light goes for 22 hours... with a shortfall of around 3000mw.... while 1000mw worth power projects are under construction... with 25000mw planned and approved as per nawaz ganja... besides other mega projects.. im sure uve read the threads on PDF.

yeah same can be seen in pakistan....only difference is that there are no islands of prosperity over there

poor hungry india is what I saw - everywhere, sorry mate it's the truth.

I corrected it for you.

Sorry I hurt your feelings, but india really is how I described it, the destitution of 99% of the people there was very sad.

YES ,LAHORE should be better developed.The Pakistani Minister after touring New Delhi found the ISBT is modern and comfortable ie ISBT Kashmir Gate, Delhi Metro and Airport Express Metro,New Dehli International Airport T3 etc.Lahore should be developed along these lines.As South Asian -like to see Lahore developed as a modern metropolis,This developments will bring pride to people in Lahore,Punjab in particular,Pakistan and South Asians in general.Look at the current state of railway terminus in Lahore-looks like a tin shed, airport nothing like Islamabad, state of road system congested-Do not misinterpret the Minister's statement

Lahore should be developed like Delhi, but once you get away from the glamorous airports and railway stations in Delhi, all you see is a pile of $hit.

Put $hit in a diamond studded box or a cardboard box, its still $hitty.

YES ,LAHORE should be better developed.The Pakistani Minister after touring New Delhi found the ISBT is modern and comfortable ie ISBT Kashmir Gate, Delhi Metro and Airport Express Metro,New Dehli International Airport T3 etc.Lahore should be developed along these lines.As South Asian -like to see Lahore developed as a modern metropolis,This developments will bring pride to people in Lahore,Punjab in particular,Pakistan and South Asians in general.Look at the current state of railway terminus in Lahore-looks like a tin shed, airport nothing like Islamabad, state of road system congested-Do not misinterpret the Minister's statement

Dnt make me laugh ... congested road? tin shed railway terminal?no metro bus? etc? stop smokin hash buddy..

Check out this thread:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNF6tiFATWTFfdxFpYafVmWX6I2Iqg

Indians are only proud of their glass airports and metros.

When one looks at their streets & buildings, (the inrastructure that a common man passes through everyday) its on par of African countries like Zimbabwe or Congo.

The biggest thing india could do for itself is to feed the masses of hungry, all the other stuff is a waste of time until the serious malnutrition problem of india is sorted.

Funny, a pakistani minister is saying that Lahore should be developed like Delhi. And pakistanis on here start foaming through the mouth :lol:

what is wrong in it..........as a PM ,he has to give some positive statement, for motivation...........same statement our PM has given in past.......Bombay has to develop like shanghai.................

i thing should stop here.......unnecessary stretching this statement has no meaning

india the most heartbreaking in terms of destitution place I have ever visited.

Orangi was decorated as largest slum in Asia.

Transport of Karachi
Karachi-Transport1.jpg

Transport of Delhi
delhi-metro-index.jpg

Transport of Mumbai
dtc-buses.jpg

mumbai_monorail.jpg

Oh man what will i know do.. we dnt have such busses or any cool stuff.. W-11 bus .... even ausies have decorated theirs like it

Aussie "W-11":

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...NJzd2AQdSg7oQfvyDV03QLg&bvm=bv.51156542,d.d2k

mumbai buses also look like this:
2qimds4.jpg

Some karachi buses.. poor karachi :(

01-29-CNG-bus-service-B.jpg

karachi+green+bus.jpg

65bmzs.jpg

As for Mass transit... google Karachi mass transit ...

P.S: Dnt edit ur posts after my replies... thts "cheating"... :lol:

yeah I am so jealous. Never seen such a cool looking slum.

Our slum better than your towns...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom