What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

poor hungry Pakistan is what I saw - everywhere, sorry mate it's the truth.

Sorry I hurt anyone's feelings, but Pakistan really is how I described it, the destitution of 99% of the people there was very sad.

:D :D :D :D :D

Yup... all thanks to our brothers from another mother... dear afghan refugees... some guy posted the same nonsense.. in another thread or maybe this one... only to be debunked by my replies... these refugees were given houses in colonies by CDA.. but looks like their favourite hobby is selling them etc... thts why govt had told them to gtfo of Pakistan... specially these illegal settlements tht pose a risk to the security...

Guru ji i got it from google images... i can post more if u want... anyways.. good luck with trolling... and il do my bit to reply to these troll posts... "namashkar".. :lol:

That was not Mumbai's public transport, didn't you once claim Indianpoint is in India. :lol:

Oh yeah.. mistakenly... and than i provided sources of theft at indian nuclear facilities... remember? :rofl:

DF, don't be too harsh on our little indian friends, malnutrition is rife over there, it causes serious problems.

Lahore Ring Road. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Driving on Main Boulevard Gulberg, Lahore, Pakistan:pakistan:

Lahore Road :pakistan:

Driving in Lahore, india a $hit hole, as I have seen it.

Yup... all thanks to our brothers from another mother... dear afghan refugees... some guy posted the same nonsense.. in another thread or maybe this one... only to be debunked by my replies... these refugees were given houses in colonies by CDA.. but looks like their favourite hobby is selling them etc... thts why govt had told them to gtfo of Pakistan... specially these illegal settlements tht pose a risk to the security...

Blame on Afghan Refugees. :woot:

Ugly Side Of Islamabad, Pakistan | Voice Of People UK - ALL COMMUNITIES TOGETHER

haha I think people of Orangi live on the flyover.

Here is the real Orangi.

Back
Top Bottom