What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Want to see them in Pakistan. :woot:

You'll need a visa - my son, I will be happy to sponsor you, will make sure, you are well feed, your family will be proud of you.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Our Pak Minister must have only metro in mind-
Since PMLN government thinks developing a city means building metros-

We will have mass transit for Karachi and Islamabad also, and will spread to other smaller cities.

Poverty - p0rn, I could post loads of pictures of indian poverty, but I am not inhuman like you,

you mean pictures like these?-

In a Developed City Delhi-

i agree this will be inhuman-
Let the inhuman indians post such stuff-

Considering 3000 kids die of starvation everyday in india... minus farmers,weather effecties etc.... u should have some shame ,,
you mean pictures like these?-

In a Developed City Delhi-
i agree this will be inhuman-
Let the inhuman indians post such stuff-

Delete the pics bro... its not worth it..

Facts remain Delhi has best education system, transportation system, health care sector and growing economy in S Asia. guess that makes it ahead of many cities where education means madarsa, transportation means engine less trains, health care means flocking to neighboring countries, and economy means 18 hrs of loadshedding.

Facts remain Delhi has best education system, transportation system, health care sector and growing economy in S Asia. guess that makes it ahead of many cities where education means madarsa, transportation means engine less trains, health care means flocking to neighboring countries, and economy means 18 hrs of loadshedding.

But we got grub, you ain't and according to BBC half of india does not even get electricity, aww paw wittle indian.

Considering 3000 kids die of starvation everyday in india... minus farmers,weather effecties etc.... u should have some shame instead of posting pics of labourers outside a shrine..

Pakistanis should first follow that advice.

They got metrobus instead of metro rail, they will get you bullet bus instead of bullet trains. :lol:

But we got grub, you ain't and according to BBC half of india does not even get electricity, aww paw wittle indian.

lol..i dont know abt that Report but we all enjoy 24 hrs electricity whether in Mumbai, Delhi ahemdabad or cities as small as mysore and kochi. what your cities have that can compete with Indian cities? answer is NOTHING

lol..i dont know abt that Report but we all enjoy 24 hrs electricity whether in Mumbai, Delhi ahemdabad or cities as small as mysore and kochi. what your cities have that can compete with Indian cities? answer is NOTHING

So that means you don't give a flying fck about the other half of india with no electricity, that is disgraceful dude.

Back
Top Bottom