What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

lol..i dont know abt that Report but we all enjoy 24 hrs electricity whether in Mumbai, Delhi ahemdabad or cities as small as mysore and kochi. what your cities have that can compete with Indian cities? answer is NOTHING

to quote from indians favorite source wiki-

Rural areas are the most severely affected; it is common for the 44% of rural households having access to electricity to lose power for more than 12 hours each day.[5] The states periodically and chronically affected by load-shedding are Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Bihar, Odisha, Assam, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh.

:lol:-
@iam not greek move back to india to see the reality- :yay:-

Last edited by a moderator:
So that means you don't give a flying fck about the other half of india with no electricity, that is disgraceful dude.

i dont believe in that report. i know many dont have excess to electricity in rural area but figure is far less. I have been to length and breadth of India and electricity is not an issue in my country.

I deleted moment after, some of your people don't have sense what they writing you kept on thanking their post. Ask @Rafi to delete that quote.

what quote mera puttar...

to quote from indians favorite source wiki-

:lol:-

rural areas take time to developed. even your master China's rural areas are in shamble. development starts from cities an dreach rural areas as it progresses. this is what is happening in India right now. Rome wasn't built in a day

rural areas take time to developed. even your master China's rural areas are in shamble. development starts from cities an dreach rural areas as it progresses. this is what is happening in India right now. Rome wasn't built in a day

whats "dreach" :laugh:

Dude whats with "masters" and bs? colonial hangover or mughal fever... or is it coz of mountbatein ur first gov general? perhaps italian waitress ?

i see delhi utter pardesh tamil nadu and mahrashtra in the list- some of your highest GDP states-
wtf you are talking about- :lol:-

Dude whats with "masters" and bs? colonial hangover or mughal fever... or is it coz of mountbatein ur first gov general? perhaps italian waitress ?

when you can't talk sens . you derail, right? topic is Lahore's minister dreams of developing his city to the level of New Delhi but here you are bringing topics that has nothing to do with discussion at hand.

i see delhi utter pardesh tamil nadu and mahrashtra in the list- some of your highest GDP states-
wtf you are talking about- :lol:-

these are states and each state have rural areas. dont you get it, condition is rural areas regarding electricity is same as urban areas of pakistan

@Rafi ... paa ji delete post #559..

when you can't talk sens . you derail, right? topic is Lahore's minister dreams of developing his city to the level of New Delhi but here you are bringing topics that has nothing to do with discussion at hand.

Lol... im diverting... as i said lahore lacs a metro... nothing else.

these are states and each state have rural areas. dont you get it, condition is rural areas regarding electricity is same as urban areas of pakistan

First your frnd made himself look like a gem... now its your turn...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom