What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Did I say Switzerland some where, I don't see where I have said "Switzerland".

Let me refresh your memory about what Queen Elizabeth said about Delhi, she said this in India "Delhi is dirty".

So stop your propaganda, lies & shut up.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

like seriously? did she say that?:what:

My flight leaves to New Delhi on 15th January will post new pics soon. Delhi had changed alot in 5 years. Every year i feel like place has turned upside down. So pakistanis leave it, lets start a solar power generation so we can all see the beauty of Lahore illuminated during nights. :tup:

My flight leaves to New Delhi on 15th January will post new pics soon. Delhi had changed alot in 5 years. Every year i feel like place has turned upside down. So pakistanis leave it, lets start a solar power generation so we can all see the beauty of Lahore illuminated during nights. :tup:

Lahore is not da Capital like Delhi so u shudnt be comparin it with Lahore,dare compare it with Islamabad and ask Pakistanies here hw beautiful The Capital of Pakistan is....

If Delhi is the Capital of India then it shud hav some uniqueness in it like Islo which it doesnt so leave the comparison!

Lahore has it's own kind of beauty!

Lahore is not da Capital like Delhi so u shudnt be comparin it with Lahore,dare compare it with Islamabad and ask Pakistanies here hw beautiful The Capital of Pakistan is....

If Delhi is the Capital of India then it shud hav some uniqueness in it like Islo which it doesnt so leave the comparison!

Uniqueness of Islo & how beautiful the capital of Pakistan is ! :blink:

Islamabad is a Dead City !

WTF are you talking about.

Delhi was the Capital of the Sub Continent. It was center of gravity for over a thousand years in Sub Continent. With its rich contiguous history as center of power for rulers of Sub continent and now Modern India its unique and can't be compared to any other city in South Asia. Forget about the new developments in infrastructure and others.

If you want to compare a newbie planned city like Islamabad go and compare it with Chandigarh. That is a more apt comparison. Delhi is way way above Islamabad,s weight category.

P.S. There is a reason why your lal topi wants to raise a flag in delhi (and not anywhere else)

Dang! That for me is impossible to imagine. You make any road here - even 14 laned ones get jammed in the evening! The need of more and more roads here is insatiable.

Tell me how ring road gona get traffic jam ?? LRR is consist of fly overs under passes and number of interchanges traffic can be diverted when needed

Did I say Switzerland some where, I don't see where I have said "Switzerland".

Let me refresh your memory about what Queen Elizabeth said about Delhi, she said this in India "Delhi is dirty".

So stop your propaganda, lies & shut up.

That's two decades back. So, you still dwell 20 years in the past to define Delhi. :lol::lol:

One more pic from Lahore.

Lahore_Aerial_View_Sukh_Chayn_Gardens.jpg

That's true but i will include one more thing and according to me that's the most important thing.

Economic prosperity.

Its look more like Lucknow.

Tell me how ring road gona get traffic jam ?? LRR is consist of fly overs under passes and number of interchanges traffic can be diverted when needed

Dude, I saw the video of Lowari tunnel, you just digged a hole, no ventilation, no smooth road, no lightening,no plastered walls. In 40 years you just completed a andha kuan over there.

Did you saw the picture of 11.2km long Railway Tunnel we opened in Kashmir last month,it has everything and construted in mere 7 years period.

Dude, I saw the video of Lowari tunnel, you just digged a hole, no ventilation, no smooth road, no lightening,no plastered walls. In 40 years you just completed a andha kuan over there.

Did you saw the picture of 11.2km long Railway Tunnel we opened in Kashmir last month,it has everything and construted in mere 7 years period.

Lowari tunnel project is slowly developing cz of lack of funds by the fedral govt it was started 40 years back but immediately closed due to shortage of funds and then musharaf started this project again and this govt again stopped it .. and about railway tunnel u saying dude its matter of money one can develop anything ,, the road infrastructure you guys feeling proud we had made it decade back seriously and motorways of pakistan are the bench mark in road infrastructure which india dnt have ;)

Cize and lanes are important-period!!

Why?:what:

Delhi is getting a lot of projects these days...For list of them contact @Abingdonboy;)

how huge number of lanes are more important when we have a GT road Highway and Other highways which connects different cities of pakistan like motorway ?? lanes are more important for you cz you may be dont have alternative routes like we have if motor way closes we can use other highways like gt road and dual carriage ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom