What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Lahore and Karachi are NOT cold.

Delhi and New Delhi are also NOT cold.

In Quetta everyday it is freezing cold sometimes it snows as well

A lot of people have UPS systems in their home. Not sure if people in India also follow ?
Yup we have too. But not that used. Only in summer. But in my home town, its a must. India still has a major energy problem.

Delhi and New Delhi are also NOT cold.
The temperature is close to 2-3degrees. :lol:

@KRAIT

In Fahrenheit its about 48 degrees..

Lol.. You call that cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lahore: Pedestrian bridge with escalators:

20130111_11.jpg

Isnt it the part of BRT project-to connect sidewalks to BRT stations?
We got it as an independent project

Yup we have too. But not that used. Only in summer. But in my home town, its a must. India still has a major energy problem.

The temperature is close to 2-3degrees. :lol:

I don't recollect Bombay ever having an electric problem - mostly because we are serviced by Tata and Reliance I guess.

Only the incompetent & corrupt CM could have said this useless & non sense statement. Lahore is beautiful & there absolutely no need to convert the city like Delhi which is the dirtiest city in the world.

Only the incompetent & corrupt CM could have said this useless & non sense statement. Lahore is beautiful & there absolutely no need to convert the city like Delhi which is the dirtiest city in the world.

Dirty Delhi has got modern infra while lahore is......
Beautiful Lahore??Where ??in Switzerland??

Did I say Switzerland some where, I don't see where I have said "Switzerland".

Let me refresh your memory about what Queen Elizabeth said about Delhi, she said this in India "Delhi is dirty".

So stop your propaganda, lies & shut up.

Well, the minister has gone crazy I guess. I can't if Lahore is better than Delhi but Lahore sure has its own class. It's a clean city overall. If someone wants to compare Delhi, the capital, compare it with Islamabad.
Nobody is saying that the whole Delhi is some world class city. Still there are areas inside Delhi which have very narrow roads and not very clean. But again such areas are 30-35% of the total area. All the other areas are fairly clean and have good amenities.
On the other hand we can also learn a thing or two from Lahore I am sure of that. Both are countries have a long way to go.

Back
Top Bottom