What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

@gslv mk3. stop showing them the pics of Delhi. They will never accept that their minister has indeed considered delhi as a role model. While 2nd tier cities of India are in the process of getting metro and monorails Karachi and Lahore have been waiting for last 30 yrs. Their lahore airport looks more like a ghetto version of Delhi railway station. There is no point in comparison.

You can only show select pics of Delhi.

Most of Delhi looks worse than a African city

Last edited by a moderator:
Delhi is rape capital of the world

Also Delhi is underdeveloped. Lahore doesnthave as much poverty as Delhi

Fine... Delhi is a big slum... With glass airports and a metro rail everybody defecates on

you-sir-are-an-idiot.jpg

So it looks like ur ministers look up to Africa for development and infrastructure

Delhi level of development?? A glass airport in the middle of a slum?

Roads,metro,Skyscrapers, IT SEZes,many integrated townships,buses,sewage systems,pedestrian facilities and street furniture..............the list goes on..........
Delhi has more per capita income than Lahore.......

Roads,metro,Skyscrapers, IT SEZes,many integrated townships,buses,sewage systems,pedestrian facilities and street furniture..............the list goes on..........
Delhi has more per capita income than Lahore.......

Lahore roads are better than Delhi. No one defecates on them

Your metro rail is fcked, Lahores is better

Lol what skyscrapers?

Lahore, and every other city in Pakistan has the best sewage system in South Asia.

Street furniture? You mean the half broken benches, or the paan stains? :lol:

Per capita means nothing. Delhis GDP is bigger than Lahores and when you divide GDP by pop. you get per capita

Too bad 70% of Indians live below $2.00 so per capita cannot be calculated and understood as a reliable way to get average wealth of a indian

Even then....it is better than Lahore!!

As i said, Delhi is a giant slum compared to Lahore

@gslv mk3 You can only post select pics of Delhi. Even I can post pics of 5 star hotel in Somalia and claim Somalia is the most developed of the word

Last edited by a moderator:
Lahore roads are better than Delhi. No one defecates on them

Really??

800px-DelhiFlyover_EDITED.jpg

For the second part
case%20qumbet%20delhi%20public%20toilet%2001b%20.jpg

Your metro rail is fcked, Lahores is better

Lahore doesnt even have one:rofl:..Ours is fked??:rofl:

Lol what skyscrapers?

skyscrapers underconstruction

Supertech Supernova 80 floors
Brys Buzz 80 floor
Supertech North eye 60 floor
Wave city centre 100 floor

Lol @ Indian posting selected pics...

I wish I was on computer so I could show you what Delhi really looks like

So it looks like the standards of your cities should be close to African ones.

So u finally accept that ur ministers look upto Delhi, but then just to defame India or Delhi,more u r saying that our standards are close to that of African cities. Well if that is the case then what abt ur cities where ministers look upto our cities. Worse than Africa? Just think abt it.

So u finally accept that ur ministers look upto Delhi, but then just to defame India or Delhi,more u r saying that our standards are close to that of African cities. Well if that is the case then what abt ur cities where ministers look upto our cities. Worse than Africa? Just think abt it.

Actually our ministers and politicans are paray likhay jahil.. They have no understanding of difference between India and Pakistan.

There are shock stories written on the web where a Indian traveled to Pakistan and saw it much cleaner than India

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom