What's new

Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

40822265.jpg

40822159.jpg

40843393.jpg

40843573.jpg

Lahore should be developed like Lahore....

There is no point in looking at other cities, Lahore have its own culture, style and heritage ..

^^^^^^
Exactly... this is the most stupid thing a Pakistani minister has ever said... lets say he gave the example of Paris. But what is this new pathetic trend man? Delhi. I've been to Delhi and its basically just like Lahore or perhaps more like Karachi, Lahore being cleaner and greener and stuff. Its stupidity speaking.

Lahore airport inside pics.

7b3190ad.jpg

690f9751.jpg

56360b2c.jpg

36c4d2c6.jpg

20d59eb8.jpg

9b78229e.jpg

762ca97a.jpg

c311bb3d.jpg

Are you sure this is Lahore. I just went through Karachi airport some months ago and some of these look very, very similar. Particularly the 3rd one-striking resemblance.

Delhi has changed alot in the last few years it is a very modern and green city alot of money has been invested in the run up to the CW games but every city is unique and should be developed in their own style and way.

Concrete Block was old standard for airports you can see all old airports are build on concrete for stability as that time due to the airport sound these junks pipes/glasses were not that strong enough to support airport. This only means your small cities just got airports before they used to call donkey cars as airplane while Lahories new airport and planes way before... you need to learn basics or quality of the airport. The airport flight take time... even thinking about comparing the airports... There is huge science for standards to be maintain at airport. But why a illiterate person will think before speak.

Gone insane.....???
Even your 'Hyperpower China uses junk pipes/glases for Airports..:rofl::rofl:
http://www.instablogsimages.com/gallery/2007/10/04/beijing-airport-5_48.jpg
Please stay out of sight of any civil engineers in this forum.........not strong enough :rofl:
I think your cities in FATA call donkey carts as airplanes
Even Our Tier 3 cities have modern glass and steel Airports=>Fact!

illiterate:rofl:

There is a quote for the people like you "Khonway k maindak"

Lahore Ring Road

Lahore-ring-road.gif

Comparing Hyderabad Ring Road-160 km 8 lane-12 lane to your Lahore Ring Road-48 km 4-6 lane????:rofl:

DSCN2919.jpg

p1160253.jpg

@gslv mk3 that road looks so sleek and smooth! would be a joy to drive on if only I was younger I could do a wild driving trip all over India

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^
Exactly... this is the most stupid thing a Pakistani minister has ever said... lets say he gave the example of Paris. But what is this new pathetic trend man? Delhi. I've been to Delhi and its basically just like Lahore or perhaps more like Karachi, Lahore being cleaner and greener and stuff. Its stupidity speaking.

Been to Delhi??
Seen its metro?Airport?Roads?Skyscrapers?:rofl:

Lahore Ring Road-48 km 4-6 lane
Hyderabad Ring Road-160 km 8 lane-12 lane

Mysore(tier 3 city) 45 km 6 lane

12699_297788153656084_763394188_n.jpg

Want a Comparison????

Lahore do not need 12 lane ring road.

BTW Lahore and Delhi both are backward cities both cities need much more construction and economic prosperity.

I am posting the pics because some people wanted pics. My intention is not to compare.

@Don Jaguar Delhi may have been backward at one time but not anymore there has been alot of pasia spent leading up to the CW games its very green and modern city now the only thing it does not have is skyscrapers but that is all going to change.

Green_City_Delhi.jpg

This is Green Delhi now

@Don Jaguar Delhi may have been backward at one time but not anymore there has been alot of pasia spent leading up to the CW games its very green and modern city now the only thing it does not have is skyscrapers but that is all going to change.

Green_City_Delhi.jpg

This is Green Delhi now

Development projects in NCR region are impressive but will you show me some pics of Delhi city only?

Karachi had big plans also I remember with many UAE companies going to invest but after the economic crisis alot of projects have been put back on hold. Lahore has it's own style it is no good trying to copy any city but should have it's own character, the new greenfield airport in Islamabad has a good design I like Islamabad very much the way it was designed in the 1960's was forward thinking and ahead of it's time.

Development projects in NCR region are impressive but will you show me some pics of Delhi city only?

There is a huge diffrence between New Delhi and Old Delhi for sure the picture I posted was in New Delhi, Old Delhi needs a big improvement of that there is no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom