582520_483300548375223_1629157448_n.jpg

421046_483300501708561_1848627844_n.jpg

537892_483300791708532_1679690031_n.jpg

150963_483301225041822_372165098_n.jpg

19678175.jpg

538397_483300255041919_2127190740_n.jpg

64510_483300358375242_954669302_n.jpg

Karachi had big plans also I remember with many UAE companies

Because of Pakistan's internal politics Pakistan has suffered a lot. I think that's the same in India.

Leave Delhi,Devlopment of NOIDA and Gurgaon can give competition to any city of south asia.

My choice is NOIDA

After seeing the pics from NCR region i cannot deny you.

Lahore Ring Road-48 km 4-6 lane
Hyderabad Ring Road-160 km 8 lane-12 lane

Mysore(tier 3 city) 45 km 6 lane

12699_297788153656084_763394188_n.jpg

Want a Comparison????

imgMotorway.jpg

206765,xcitefun-m1-motorway-1.jpg

2666706798_bf0dfc203b_z.jpg

How about this one made decade back :lol: you are still comparing size and lanes :D

More important than developing a city is changing people's mindset what use is it? to spend millions on projects and beautification of a city when people will just ruin it by doing some street demo's and messing up all the plants and flowers, spitting their pan on the floor and doing a wee wee on a bus stand! things should be well maintained after also.

One more pic from Lahore.

Lahore_Aerial_View_Sukh_Chayn_Gardens.jpg

More important than developing a city is changing people's mindset what use is it? to spend millions on projects and beautification of a city when people will just ruin it by doing some street demo's and messing up all the plants and flowers, spitting their pan on the floor and doing a wee wee on a bus stand! things should be well maintained after also.

That's true but i will include one more thing and according to me that's the most important thing.

Economic prosperity.

lahore have its own class better make it lahore instead of making it paris and istanbul :p

Once you have seen Paris, NY, London, you literally have seen it all!

I think people would like a change! Mind you a lot of the "galian" with stalls in the side and stuff in Italy and Spain (and you have no idea how happy tourists are to see something different) are still as they used to be! Paris only has large highways because people wanna see the Eiffel tower apart from that other parts still have galian...

Once you have seen Paris, NY, London, you literally have seen it all!

I think people would like a change! Mind you a lot of the "galian" with stalls in the side and stuff in Italy and Spain (and you have no idea how happy tourists are to see something different) are still as they used to be! Paris only has large highways because people wanna see the Eiffel tower apart from that other parts still have galian...

why dont we adopt their culture and trend dear ?? :D and soory now days i am busy in exploring my country which you cant and i will Insha Allah visit your mentioned cities in future , and about tourists bring those Goraz to pakistan i will show them the land of natural wonders ;) well two of my friends from bulgaria visited pakistan in nov 2012 now they are coming back in april they liked pakistan the way it is :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lahore should be developed better than Delhi ,
Minister ''slip of Tongue'' ho gia :meeting:

why dont we adopt their culture and trend dear ?? :D and soory now days i am busy in exploring my country which you cant and i will Insha Allah visit your mentioned cities in future , and about tourists bring those Goraz to pakistan i will show them the land of natural wonders ;) well two of my friends from bulgaria visited pakistan in nov 2012 now they are coming back in april they liked pakistan the way it is :D

Thats what I said...SOMETHING DIFFERENT than making Lahore a Paris, NY, HK...

Lahore looking like Delhi? No thanks.

Delhi is a third class city.

Most of Delhi is in poverty and underdeveloped. Also lack of sewage systems.

Indians can only show their glass airports.

No offense, but Delhi is a a giant slum with a glass airport, compared to Lahore the city of dreams.

Look at the pictures of ring road, they will answer your question, there aren't many cars on it, why the heck would we put additional lanes? there is simply no need. You are comparing our highways with yours, need to remind you that construction of our highways started 2 decades ago, they are not new to us but they will be expanded into northern areas.

Lahore looking like Delhi? No thanks.

Delhi is a third class city.

Most of Delhi is in poverty and underdeveloped. Also lack of sewage systems.

Indians can only show their glass airports.

No offense, but Delhi is a a giant slum with a glass airport, compared to Lahore the city of dreams.

If Delhi is third class what class is Lahore ?5th class
city of dreams??:rofl:
Lahore doesnt have poverty??
Delhi is under developed??
Only glass airports??What about Metro Rails,Roads,Modern Buses and a 150-200 kmph commuter rail in planning??

Whine and whine:hang2:

@gslv mk3. stop showing them the pics of Delhi. They will never accept that their minister has indeed considered delhi as a role model. While 2nd tier cities of India are in the process of getting metro and monorails Karachi and Lahore have been waiting for last 30 yrs. Their lahore airport looks more like a ghetto version of Delhi railway station. There is no point in comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom