What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

These people only listen to one language:sniper: nothing else will work police will no help as they will simply take money from both sides and enjoy.
Police? You guys don't have sheriffs and marshalls - officers whose duties are exclusively to enforce court orders - do these things?

No, i think they would have done a lot, they knew that the cadets inside had no weapons, and also the terrorist were shooting from the windows as soon as they went in the main building.

HOW? That makes no sense. Snipers can only work on Ground Intel, it is not like what we see in American movies. I will repeat my self again, Snipers are just 1 element of an offensive/defensive element.

Heard of somthing called rules of engagement? If everyone conducted anti hostage/terrorism ops by your logic you would end up having a bloodbath!

India u got to pay for this, these wounds will not be healed any more

Snipers need counter snipers to protect them; a sniper is only one component of a defensive or offensive element, so NO snipers don’t come first.

You have an Assault Platoon, a Rear Guard, Snipers, and Intelligence etc... Snipers can only hit targets they can see, when you have barricaded suspects hiding deep inside a building you need someone to bust down the door and kick some ***. A Sniper cannot do that, they just even playing field a little bit.

My point was, if u watche dthe live footage, a few rangers took to the roofs of the surrounding buildings, and from there they were shooting at the terrorist with their assault rifles, and they were visible at windows.

Police? You guys don't have sheriffs and marshalls - officers whose duties are exclusively to enforce court orders - do these things?
Hahahaha... Sherrif things does not work in sub continent context bro... Army should be in charge in Pakistan's terrorism field or some special force...

My point was, if u watche dthe live footage, a few rangers took to the roofs of the surrounding buildings, and from there they were shooting at the terrorist with their assault rifles, and they were visible at windows.

Snipers are very effective in Hostage situation or situation like this. If you could take down one or two terrorist through long range snipers then you could reduce some casualites. Its all about numbers.

yar bohat afsos ki bat hy... yar hum pakistani jawan pori dunia ko jeet sakty hain.. yar mari pory pakistan sy APPEAL hy k

""""'AB HUM UTH KHARY HONA HY""""":pakistan:

Im proud of our forces they did a great job, took effective action and they know the best.:pakistan:

For those brothers that lost their lives, may allah grant them heaven and may they rest in peace.

Innallah e wa inna illah rajioun

My prayers are with their family. I wish the best for their dear ones and for those who loved them.

a job well done and congrats to the Pakistani Army, Rangers, Police and all other agencies involved in the operation ....... truly great job and salute to all the brave who laid down their lives in the truest of traditions ....... my congratulations to all people of Pakistan who are at this forum too ...... terror has no state and its to be dealt with and today the right way has been shown .......

This goes to show you that the theory of Pakistan sending in people to destabilize the Afghan government and kill Afghani's is all gigantic BS...It's completely the other way around and so far this year every terrorist attack in Pakistan has had an Afghan connection...It's time to topple Karzai.

Karzai is a big mouth and incompetent. I started disliking this guy. Its been taking ages to build up a functioning Afghan army. Why is it so??? How long does it take to recruit around 100,000 army and 100,000 police??? Does Afhgan leadership think that people from overseas will always come and do thier dirty job and they will just enjoy being in power??? What a day dreaming... ????

Back
Top Bottom