What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Hahahaha... Sherrif things does not work in sub continent context bro... Army should be in charge in Pakistan's terrorism field or some special force...

there is no point laughing here, alas, u dont feel pain the families go through here

You're all being a little overly emotional here.

Alright, Pakistan won the battle. Now what?

The real battle is proving who was behind these attacks.

If you keep chest thumping and the real story doesn't come out, what has been achieved?

You need to go after whoever masterminds these attacks. Patsys are so 1960s.

Everyone's saying it's a load of illegal Afghans, and perhaps it is, but this too is premature. I've heard there was Siraiki speaking, people from NWFP, could be from different areas of Pakistan involved in this. Or it might have been multinational, and included a handful of Afghan illegals. Even if it was like this, they're still patsys. I don't get the celebrations at all. Killing off a few patsys isn't a means to any end.

there is no point laughing here, alas, u dont feel pain the families go through here

Ohh sorry for that.. I was just remembering those sherrif in USA who are kinda teethless, and gave me speeding ticket few times...
I should not have laughed...

Go on, tell us what happens after that.

Who cares what happens next, as long as it has nothing to do with entering sovereign Pakistani soil and blowing yourself up. Your country isn't facing weekly terrorist attacks is it?

Anyways, ISAF is also keen in disowning that incompetent taxi driver, you should be telling us what happens next aye?

I have to ask here as the thread and my latest post on the matter has received no attention in light of Lahore but I've checked again through Reuters and see nothing on the Landi Kotel incident the other day.

Is there anything that any of you have read or heard? Nothing seems to be popping up unless I've somehow missed something. I understand the focus but as of yesterday eleven of your F.C. personnel were bundled off in vehicles and seem still unaccounted.

Any news on these men:undecided:?

You're all being a little overly emotional here.

Alright, Pakistan won the battle. Now what?

The real battle is proving who was behind these attacks.

If you keep chest thumping and the real story doesn't come out, what has been achieved?

You need to go after whoever masterminds these attacks. Patsys are so 1960s.

Everyone's saying it's a load of illegal Afghans, and perhaps it is, but this too is premature. I've heard there was Siraiki speaking, people from NWFP, could be from different areas of Pakistan involved in this. Or it might have been multinational, and included a handful of Afghan illegals. Even if it was like this, they're still patsys. I don't get the celebrations at all. Killing off a few patsys isn't a means to any end.

They sayin its baithula masud, thats wt the guy is sayin they captured alive.

As usual ....lot of speculation in Indian and international media that LET and Taliban might worked hand in hand to execute this operation....

It's definetly premature to say any thing. Do we have an official press release?

As usual ....lot of speculation in Indian and international media that LET and Taliban might worked hand in hand to execute this operation....

It's definetly premature to say any thing. Do we have an official press release?

I am sure that LeT hasn't carried out the attack, that's the TTP under Baitullah Masood. We should eventually abandon the peace deal!

Arrested terrorist is Afghan national: Rehman
Updated at: 2118 PST, Monday, March 30, 2009
LAHORE: Adviser to the Prime Minister on Interior Rehman Malik has said that the terrorist arrested from Manawan is an Afghan national and hails from Paktika province of Afghanistan.

Speaking to newsmen here at the Rangers Headquarter, he said that today’s attack on Manawan Police Academy was planned in South Waziristan.

He said that investigations were underway to find more information in this connection.

I am sure that LeT hasn't carried out the attack, that's the TTP under Baitullah Masood. We should eventually abandon the peace deal!

there is no peace deal with baitullah masood. u r confusing it with the peace deal signed bw tribal elders and local admnistration... baitullah masood has been defeated in bajur..
well i guess i should stick to the topic

there is no peace deal with baitullah masood. u r confusing it with the peace deal signed bw tribal elders and local admnistration... baitullah masood has been defeated in bajur..
well i guess i should stick to the topic

I don't like the Peace deal with Fazlullah either, it's no way better for the people there with the Sharia law which is made by the Taliban there.

I don't like the Peace deal with Fazlullah either, it's no way better for the people there with the Sharia law which is made by the Taliban there.

done get carried away here, this is what these power wants, :hitwall:dont forget till to this date there has been no soliution of such through fighting, dialoughe has alaways been succesful, like scotland, ireland etc . plus these guys are full of islmaic empotional stuff, will never stop attacking back.

we shoulg rogiorously opt this strategy :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom