What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

It's obvious! Afghans & maybe some organizations are being used by our enemies to do all these terrorist acts in Pakistan....india is always involved in all this i'm pretty sure that atleast the fundings are comming from the indian consulates in Afghanistan beside all this all of you noticed the poor indian attitude?? just read their foreign minister statements after the Lahore terrorist act! shame on india
A conspiracy theory indeed! And I don't know how Pakistanis could point at India or RAW? Or is this the way to Turning the blind eye to the festering wound which is becoming fatal as each day passes by?

I'm sorry for the people who were casualty in these attacks. But can't help but say the old-saying : "As you sow, So you reap'. For ages these extremist factions got sympathy and support of a mojor portion of Pak people. Now they are they are facing the horror of terrorism, which they helped to unleash in the world.

I would like to ask a few questions. Where would RAW find this kind of 'jihadis'? And if they find them how do they 'brainwash' them to do not only one but one after another drastic act of violence against supposedly their own people? Why a single evidence couldn't be found? These people must have a operation base inside Pak. Wouldn't the Taliban - if Pak govt. failed to find them, Taliban (in a broader sense, all the extremist factions who are staunchly anti-India) - have nipped those supposedly RAW supported cells in bud?

Those questions were assuming RAW planned and executed those acts. Now, why should India jeopardize the favorable stand she has in International POV for mere 'revenge' attacks killing a few civilians, which ultimately gains nothing and if found will lose everything? Not only a lose of face but a war as Pak wouldn't hesitate to start a war to direct the people's focus from their domestic trouble and use up the extremist factions in the war, thus getting control over a escalating situation.

So friend, before pointing to India's direction, please give at least a minimum believable evidence.

ajpirzada, I'm afraid you've missed some of the implications of the Daily Times report. How come the response was so quick? How many armies and law enforcement agencies keep rolls of barbed wire handy for immediate use in urban areas? It's almost like they expected something was coming!

Even if CIA or RAW had something to do with this attack, the attack was carried directly by our "Muslim brothers". If they really cared for other Muslims, it wouldn't matter how much money US or India paid them they would never carry this kind of attack.

I'm a nationalist and to me Pakistanis come first, I'm thinking of how the relatives of the martyred Cadets would feel right now.

Whoever were involved in yesterday's attack directly or indirectly, muslim or non-muslim they must all be punished.

Right now we know these terrorists were so called "muslims" and they must be punished.
SALAM
They should be punished but these people are misguided and we have to guide them to straight path.
You sound like all terrorist that they also says that they are in right path. We can make difference by guiding them to right path.
About CIA and RAW they will get their share of a** kicking.
:pakistan:

Slow !!! Lack of infrastructure? Which infra? You mean transport?

I mean time it took , i mean plannign , i meant proper ammunation , i mean proper bullet prooof jackets, I mean propoer will by politicians , i mean basic ways to keep media out of it .

we left alot to be desired.:cheers:

Most life were lost at the train station and the restaurant in excess of 80 odd lives most in the first hour itself.

And both the 5 * hotels had combined high profile
guest of couple of thousand in its combines rooms nearly one thousand rooms .And only less than 100 died those to two places .

There is always scope for improvement in infrastructure & training for every CT force out there.

going to Germany is news to me.

Lastly, lets not loose prospective of the difference between of the two distinct cases, in our display of magnanimity.

Yes thats what i am saying - we did something but there was a lot to be desired and scope of improvement is big.
we need dedicaqted comando for such operation who can enter and demolish the terrorist in no time.
with proper equipment and will by top officials and leaders .
t
WE ARE GOING TO GERMANY - I heard it in a news channel. it was 1 hour programme on ndtv 24x7 you can google for details.
---------------------

I didnt loose perspective - i said infact that these two are diffrent scenario but we need to learn alot from foregin forces. they are better at it lik israeli can help a bit.
there is no shame in takign some help and i am sure we can do better. :enjoy:

ajpirzada, I'm afraid you've missed some of the implications of the Daily Times report. How come the response was so quick? How many armies and law enforcement agencies keep rolls of barbed wire handy for immediate use in urban areas? It's almost like they expected something was coming!

and wat if the response was slow??? wat would u have said then??? it seems as if u have already made up ur mind to not appreciate anything...
so wat if they were expacting somethiing. operation was carried out in a most professional manner and that deserves my appreciation if not urs.

did u not criticise the police when attack on sri lankan team was carried out?? we all did. but if u defended our police back then sayin that they werent prepared as no one was expactin an attack on sportsmen then u do have a right to say that this time our security forces didnt do something great as they might have been already prepared.

We already had intelligence regarding a terrorist attack on/after 25th of March. So what's your point? Our level of preparedness bothers you now? Let's not forget that because of the attack on the SL cricket team, the whole province was in a state of alert.

As for your inquiry about barbed wires, it's a common thing for our police to carry them in all shapes and forms. Since the "Lawyer protests" fiasco started back in 2007, police was provided with all kinds of equipment to keep the protesters at bay.

The image below is from 2007.

Pakistani police officers block the street as lawyers and members of the civil rights movement, march along the street during a demonstration in Lahore, Pakistan

Response time was normal,Rangers(their centre is near that academy) were first to respond within about 20mints,they came with a heli and a sniper otherwise militants wanted to do a hit-&-run operation.

Thank you for the full and complete explanation, Bezerk! I hope we in the West will learn from the Pakistani experience here.

ajpirzada: No, I don't recall commenting on the police at all after the attack on the Sri Lankan team.

Back
Top Bottom