What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

the terriorist caught belongs to Pakita(Afghanistan), and this what these indian consulates doing there under US hand. but will not realise, US in this game will get away n india will have to face repurcussions.

Could be. And does anyone support Baitullah Mehsud?

Everything is a little hazy anyway, right now.

this is the point which make me worried.Baitullah cant support such attack.how can 1 man fight at different places with such a brave Army?indeed some1 is supporting him nd we should have to find it.
All u r saying nd blaming bait but this is a way giving to real culprits.isnt it?

done get carried away here, this is what these power wants, :hitwall:dont forget till to this date there has been no soliution of such through fighting, dialoughe has alaways been succesful, like scotland, ireland etc . plus these guys are full of islmaic empotional stuff, will never stop attacking back.

we shoulg rogiorously opt this strategy :bunny:

How can you compare NI and IRA to SWAT? Be realistic, these people are funded by foreign powers, they want us to appear weak so they can walk in under the guise of "capacity development" of our forces.

I don't like the Peace deal with Fazlullah either, it's no way better for the people there with the Sharia law which is made by the Taliban there.

Off topic...
sure it gives a shelter to taliban but we want target war.negotiating with taliban ,planning with start nd eliminate them in the light of planning.
if u want an open war.then u will loose ur civilians .thats it
Shariah law has nthing wrong..we muslims r obeying shariah law .

I think one thing is sure, the Pak Army, heck the Pak Army Rangers are more than capable of dealing with the terrorist threat.

I mean sure we can fight over the intelligence failure all we want, but the operation was not bad at all. A natural comparison with the Indian operation in Mumbai is made. So all the people complaining about the PA capabilities ought to think twice now. Their performance has been captured live on TV.

So one has to think about what other factors are there in the tribal areas that help aid terrorism...

the terriorist caught belongs to Pakita(Afghanistan), and this what these indian consulates doing there under US hand.
Without proof such assertions are only a matter of faith. This hate-India hate-US thing is your true religion, isn't it?

Without proof such assertions are only a matter of faith. This hate-India hate-US thing is your true religion, isn't it?

Arrested terrorist is Afghan national: Rehman​

Updated at: 2115 PST, Monday, March 30, 2009
LAHORE: Adviser to the Prime Minister on Interior Rehman Malik has said that the terrorist arrested from Manawan is an Afghan national and hails from Paktika province of Afghanistan.

Speaking to newsmen here at the Rangers Headquarter, he said that today’s attack on Manawan Police Academy was planned in South Waziristan.

He said that investigations were underway to find more information in this connection.

“The Inspector General of Punjab will brief the media on Saturday to share more details of the terror attack,” he said.

Rehman said: “Three more suspects have also been arrested after the attack.”

To a question, the interior adviser said that foreign hand could not be ruled out.

Arrested terrorist is Afghan national: Rehman

I think one thing is sure, the Pak Army, heck the Pak Army Rangers are more than capable of dealing with the terrorist threat.

I mean sure we can fight over the intelligence failure all we want, but the operation was not bad at all. A natural comparison with the Indian operation in Mumbai is made. So all the people complaining about the PA capabilities ought to think twice now. Their performance has been captured live on TV.

So one has to think about what other factors are there in the tribal areas that help aid terrorism...

The assault on the compound itself seems to have been led by the Elite Force (Punjab Police), so even Local Law Enforcement could potentially handle situations like these without any Army involvement.

Check out Rescue Ranger's post in the TT section.

Why bring US into it?

The US is only blamed for negligence. India is being blamed for actual terror.

Look no one in Pakistan is buying that India needs a whole bunch of consulates. Some figures go upto 107 consulates, the most conservative figure goes to 8. India has 5 consulates in the US. Why does it even need 8, in Afghanistan? And why are almost all of them on the Pak-Afghan border?

Officially India has documented: Mazar-e-Sharif, Jalalabad (probably Galalabad), Kandahar and Kabul. That makes 75% of their documented consulates/embassy right on the Pak-Afghan border.

If these are the only ones India has, can we blow up the rest?

Wasn't India busy in Afghanistan? What a coincidence..

Why bring US into it?

The US is only blamed for negligence. India is being blamed for actual terror.

Look no one in Pakistan is buying that India needs a whole bunch of consulates. Some figures go upto 107 consulates, the most conservative figure goes to 8. India has 5 consulates in the US. Why does it even need 8, in Afghanistan? And why are almost all of them on the Pak-Afghan border?

Officially India has documented: Mazar-e-Sharif, Jalalabad (probably Galalabad), Kandahar and Kabul. That makes 75% of their documented consulates/embassy right on the Pak-Afghan border.

If these are the only ones India has, can we blow up the rest?
Why Afghanistan is important to India

Rediff mentions one in herat too...

See that just proves my point, the Indian consulates are not documented properly... Even 4 consulates are wayy too much for a country like Afghanistan, when the biggest operation they had for such a big Indo-US population in America was 5.

no one in Pakistan is buying that India needs a whole bunch of consulates. Some figures go upto 107 consulates, the most conservative figure goes to 8. India has 5 consulates in the US. Why does it even need 8, in Afghanistan?
Probably because Afghanistan's local communications and transport are so poor, India needs more and smaller consulates than normal. Plus, they want to make it clear to Afghans that India is a better friend to them than their next-door neighbor, Pakistan. Here's an old Economist article on the Jalalabad consulate for your amusement: link

Why should it be up to Indians to prove their innocence? Why can't Pakistanis evaluate facts carefully rather than throw out unjustified accusations? Let me tell you that the effect upon the West is to cast India as better and more righteous than Pakistan.

Why should it be up to Indians to prove their innocence? Why can't Pakistanis evaluate facts carefully rather than throw out unjustified accusations?

Last I remember you were the one arguing that Pakistan had to prove a negative - i.e prove its innocence instead of others proving its guilt.

You pretty much held that line, of blaming Pakistani institutions without evidence, throughout the Mumbai crises and its aftermath.

So spare us the hypocritical BS.

Back
Top Bottom