What's new

Lahore Police Academy crises over | One gunman, five collaborators arrested

Are these people you talk about from afghanistan or from the NWFP?
Locals told me they are Afghani. Undocumented, no proof of citizenship in Pakistan, criminal records.

I saw them brandish axes in front of me when I tried to take my Alto through one of the dirt roads of Scheme 33. Really not a good feeling to be chased away in your own country by foreigners off your own father's owned property!

It was a total ghetto town. The children were collecting plastic shopper bags (presumably for recycling). The government of Pakistan is legally duty bound to us, to see to it that these Afghans... Or just to be politically correct, these illegal squatters are removed from our properties. Property for which we have paid for, and have records of over 37 years of paying for maintenance fees!

The maintenance fees thing is a contract we signed with the Pakistan government that they would provide basic maintenance, amenities, and amongst other things, security.

Because of these squatters, theres no electricity, theres no water, theres no sewage, only dirt roads, no security, no freakin construction. Scheme 33 btw, is HUGE. Its a massive area. Paid for by Pakistanis in full, and used by Afghanis.

man we are pretty lucky thankfully the went so well considering how many people were inside it could have been so much worse i saw it this morning and when i logged on to defence.pk it was already over in when i logged in just a few hours later i'm really impressed by the security forces and grateful they were very fast and effective.

Property for which we have paid for, and have records of over 37 years of paying for maintenance fees!

The maintenance fees thing is a contract we signed with the Pakistan government that they would provide basic maintenance, amenities, and amongst other things, security.
And where can you go to remedy this injustice?

Bhai ji ham rah gaye thay is match may hamay b bula letay :(

IMG_2670.JPG

did they use apache's in this operation ?

Cheetah has shown us the level of information he gets. Please cheetah, compare this operation to others, I wanna see you being so brave. So please stop talking such things when you haven't got any idea of the situation. We should praise them.

The real clown is the one, who hasn't got any clue but tries to appear well-informed.

THIS is a police acadmey if terrorist can come in and take over this facility as they please was negligence having your people killed by these Terrorist is shamefull act not some thing to celebrate i would celebrate 2 if all killed were terrorist.
If you are so blody smart do tell me what are the families of dead are going to be doing as we speak are any of them celebrating as most of the Terrorist have escaped and demage is done.
Dont question my bravery as i am not the one caught up in the moment and have totally forgoton the dead.
unless u can tell the mothers who have lost there sons today that its a day to celebrate shame on you try to score points on the back of the dead at least i am asking questions on behalf of the people who paid the ultimate price.
you being a keyboard warrior sitting in the scruity provided to you by westren nation questioning my bravery and i am the clown.
You remind me of the other forum where they can kill and destroy whole indian army with in seconds from the saftey of there homes come and live here where the action is i have lived through the 80s in karachi hyderabad been shot at and against all odds started a buisness in my country against the advise of all created over 500 jobs and damm proud of my country before questioning my bravery or stupidity tell me what have you done for pakistan.
agreeing with people any body can do that asking questions takes courage which you and your clown friends obviously missing.
during the war of 65 my family defended pakistan with there blood while people likes you were fleeing pakistan we were defending her and to see all that we faught for blowing up in smoke hurts.
Iam in business every time this kind of act happens it cost the country billions in lost revenue +deter people from investing here but then again why would you care as what happens in pakistan doesnt effect you personally or finnacially so go ahead clebrate as its not you who lost some thing precious today but my heart goes out to the fathers who will have to carry there young sons body to grave today.
yeah i can see some thing to cleberate keep at it dont you bloody ask me what i should be doing as only a clown will join the party instead of looking at the whole picture.

It is such a sad incident:tsk:condolences to the victims and their family.What's happening in Pakistan?Just that day a bombing and now this.In fact what is happening in our sub-continent?
Now security personnel are being attacked by terrorists to demoralise people.I pray Pakistani people stay united in these dark hours.May Allah protect you all.
It is good that Law enforcers caught 4 terrorists alive.Let's hope they will get to the masterminds soon.

All in all , a very nice operation executed by pak forces.

Some of the significant things about operations that comes into mind is,
1) Quick response time - police , army rangers were on the spot pretty quick. This sure must have scuttled some of terrorist's plans. Might have put them on defensive.
2) paramilitary outfits , policy and army handled the operation on their own. This is commendable since no SSG was involved, atleast from the reports that i am seeing.
3) Completion of operation in a timely manner especially considering that it was finished before nightfall , else i dred to think of operations happening during night (NVG or not).
4) Good media management - This was the shoddiest part during Mumbai operations. Pak really handled it well. Boundary walls coupled with good fence walls also helped in this cause.
5)Finally assholes caught alive. For all the members who are pointing fingers at India, well truth will be out. And pray if it doesnt point to India, then all respected forum members please dont say that "Government doesnt have the balls to point fingers at india". Both sides of argument doesnt work.

Failures->
1)Intelligence failure - ISI or concerend authorities should pull up their socks and interogate these bastards and go after the real culprits. If its India - Suspend ties with India and announce it to the world. Intelligence officers should really try to get into these gangs of fanatics ala "Donnie brasko" style - apologies couldnt think of anything else.

Hmm on the other hand i was quite surprised to see the weaponry carried by the amm janata. I am not sure its good or bad. But somehow doesnt quite gell well.

Overall cheers on a operation well executed.

Hope Government does something for the families of police officers killed in action. RIP

A lot of people have been successful with courts. However all the court would do is order the police to help vacate the illegal squatters out. This is not enough, the next idiot would show up soon after. These people take over houses while they are half constructed. They don't need any of the amenities.

Anyway they argument was that they are our chief suspects as grunts in these attacks against Pakistan. Why don't we get rid of them for they are in Pakistan illegally in the first place! They have no rights here. It's the safe thing to do.

come and live here where the action is i have lived through the 80s in karachi hyderabad been shot at and against all odds started a buisness in my country against the advise of all created over 500 jobs and damm proud of my country before questioning my bravery or stupidity tell me what have you done for pakistan.
My 80s college lab partner fled from Pakistan to America to escape the crime and violence at home. FWIW, you have my respect, Cheetah.

The said incident was planned and executed to demoralize the security forces in taking actions against the terrorists at large. Fortunately, it has had the complete opposite effect and boosted the morale & confidence of the security forces in tackling such complexed situations. High marks to the Pakistan officials for superb coordination within LEA's, good execution of front-line assault forces and remarkable surveillance and recon by Army aviation. Good job boys, we are all very proud of you and what you do for Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom