What's new

Lahore Karachi motorway most expensive in world

Building roads easy and fast transportation is same important like other issues, to improve education Health are more concerns of provincial governments, who stopped them to not spent on education and health?
@Imran Khan sahib is right Khuda Khuda kar ke kuch tou progressive kam hone lagga hai aur PTI wale as usual start crying for nothing.

So first education and experience was an issue but now you are speculating who he would please ? I thought you people had respect for Asad Umar. Doesn't Zubair have the same mother ? :o:
priorities matter...I am not sure if I speculated who he would please :unsure:

Building roads easy and fast transportation is same important like other issues, to improve education Health are more concerns of provincial governments, who stopped them to not spent on education and health?
@Imran Khan sahib is right Khuda Khuda kar ke kuch tou progressive kam hone lagga hai aur PTI wale as usual start crying for nothing.
the problem with you people is that you think its a merhbani when someone does his job :unsure:

While we say get your priorities right and stop charging us more than it costs! Is that too much to ask for? Truth cant possibly be too much now can it?

Whats hilarious is that the guy who created this thread never came to debate about Karachi-Lahore Motorway nor backed his arguments. This propaganda work can be done only by PTI walas :lol:

Whats hilarious is that the guy who created this thread never came to debate about Karachi-Lahore Motorway nor back his arguments. This propaganda work can be done only by PTI walas :lol:

he just search 5 days anti Gov videos which is basically ARY news Videos or Siasat.pk and rest 2 days he post and vanish :D :lol::lol::lol:

its funny that people here r arguing for 8 pages about an accusation without any proof :pdf:

First of all why is this in the siasat section? This is total economy and development.

Second of all the lahore Karachi motorway is not a useless project. Its a very good one and much needed. The two cities need to be connected on a good and quick road. This will also allow the connection of south Punjab and north sindh with karachi and lahore allowing for quick travel which will lead towards more interconnections of the cities economies.

Yes this is just part of the problem being solved as south Punjab and north sindh are highly underdeveloped and have serious issues along with lack of good roads. The govt with this needs to implement strong reforms in those areas that will bring educational and health development. With the 18th amendment I blame the provincial govts more than the federal. PPP has been totally useless ( understatement ) which has led to the province being down the drain ( you know what maybe you don't give vote next time in the name of a guy who died 30 years ago and a woman who died 8 years ago). The Punjab govt is not absolved as well as south needs massive development which requires schools and hospitals and they need to focus more on it. There is still time.

As for the amount if true then the govt is very much answerable bcz you always look at the most economical version of the project. If the govt is overspending then they are wasting money which could have went towards more welfare projects. The govt needs to see why its overspending and how costs can be cut and if they don't then its their incompetence.

Has any form of proof and statistics been brought forward ?

You do realize the strategic significance of this motorway?

This will connect 50% of Pakistan's economy to its other half. It will also play a crucial role in CPEC.

So currently (without this motorway), 50% of pakistan (karachi) consumes 100% of the country's imports, since you are implying that lahore is not connected to karachi ?

The already existing national highway is what currently connects lahore to karachi by road and of course, there's the not so efficient railway.

That's how all of the goods imported through karachi's ports goes to the rest of the country.

Now I don't know what this new motorway project actually is. Whether it's upgrading of the existing highway or a new one built from scratch. But unless they can show a feasibility study that shows that existing network is already over-burdened or a demand forecast that exceeds current capacity, there really is no need for this motorway, especially if its a completely new one. Usually what they do in such projects is simple, rig the demand projections in feasibility studies, problem solved.

First of all why is this in the siasat section? This is total economy and development.

Second of all the lahore Karachi motorway is not a useless project. Its a very good one and much needed. The two cities need to be connected on a good and quick road. This will also allow the connection of south Punjab and north sindh with karachi and lahore allowing for quick travel which will lead towards more interconnections of the cities economies.

Yes this is just part of the problem being solved as south Punjab and north sindh are highly underdeveloped and have serious issues along with lack of good roads. The govt with this needs to implement strong reforms in those areas that will bring educational and health development. With the 18th amendment I blame the provincial govts more than the federal. PPP has been totally useless ( understatement ) which has led to the province being down the drain ( you know what maybe you don't give vote next time in the name of a guy who died 30 years ago and a woman who died 8 years ago). The Punjab govt is not absolved as well as south needs massive development which requires schools and hospitals and they need to focus more on it. There is still time.

As for the amount if true then the govt is very much answerable bcz you always look at the most economical version of the project. If the govt is overspending then they are wasting money which could have went towards more welfare projects. The govt needs to see why its overspending and how costs can be cut and if they don't then its their incompetence.

Has any form of proof and statistics been brought forward ?
no one is objecting to the road except those cheering for it are ASSUMING IT...Everyone is objecting to the costs!

They are already connected, read my other post above...

Or else how do you think the major textile export industry in punjab exports its goods and the rest of the country imports goods using karachi's ports ? It's the national highway.

no one is objecting to the road except those cheering for it are ASSUMING IT...Everyone is objecting to the costs!

I am objecting the road. Read above posts....

So this will give bread to people? And medicines?
I do realize its importance, all what make me oppose this project is, PRIORITY. we need to check on it. :)
Of course it will.

I do not think you do, The very existence of Pakistan may one day depend on KLM.

What's wrong with the existing national highway (that connects lahore and karachi and many cities along the way) that you need a brand new motorway ?
we are a sultanate, sultan has alot of money to spend remember? Spend on motorways and anything that will bring business to his raw materials :enjoy:

And then you have noon cheerleaders calling it a sign of development! :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom