What's new

Lahore Karachi motorway most expensive in world

Have u multiplied currency conversion btw PKR and INR?
INR Rs 12 crores = PKR Rs 16 crores. But your highway costs Rs 26 crores PKR! It should have been around PKR Rs 16-18 crores per km max.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where the extra Rs 10 crore PKR per km has gone! ;)

I am happy with any good development project no matter who start it. We are happy with any construction of school, Hospital, road, buses, susta atta, clean water etc. We are happy with any police/education/electoral reform no matter who start it. Something is better than nothing even if government official take some commission or there is some corruption involve in such projects. If someone start project X then opposition parties will say project Y should have been started first. If governemnt start project Y then they will say project Z deserve first priority so all these are just political opposition which serve no purpose so there should be spirit to appreciate any good project for general public

On lighter side this remind me a joke :D

1390686_1537485656567644_3396023986507025021_n.png

There must be a massive corruption behind it Nawaz group are looters, let them loot let them built or just let them loot for nothing.
wah kiya logic! Yeh cooler app kay liyea! :enjoy:

I am sorry not on ISLAM but common sense tells me never to allow looters even if they give you something or they give you nothing

M2 is pretty maintained however recently its been all hell with massive road construction ( although the built roads are looking good and very smooth and push your cars speed. FWO know what they are doing ) .. Couple that with white flashes from crazy drivers ( which are all ) its been a really hellish ride.

Gt road or national highway is a mess and no there is no large construction going on only minimal here and there. Pot holes and the shahdara fruit market chowk about ten kilometers before saggian bridge is basically road road road big patch filled with mud and stones ( temporary stoneage road) and then road ... :p :p :p
So why push money into a totally new highway instead of maintaining one that exists and expanding it?

I am happy with any good development project no matter who start it. We are happy with any construction of school, Hospital, road, buses, susta atta, clean water etc. We are happy with any police/education/electoral reform no matter who start it. Something is better than nothing even if government official take some commission or there is some corruption involve in such projects. If someone start project X then opposition parties will say project Y should have been started first. If governemnt start project Y then they will say project Z deserve first priority so all these are just political opposition which serve no purpose so there should be spirit to appreciate any good project for general public

On lighter side this remind me a joke :D

1390686_1537485656567644_3396023986507025021_n.png

Janaab project X and Y ki fikar nai hai its more like when you have X money and ignore Y .....after you finish project x with X money then you wont have money for project Y....
Haan if your industries werent shutting itself 1 by 1 maybe you could have 1 project after another!

Haan if the tinday bros had any management skills they would have managed but.....

You don't get it or do you?Roads are good if there were road the kid have gone to school in a staggering 2.5 hrs !!! You self proclaimed "open minded people " If their are roads they sick can go to better hospitals whether it is 5 hrs away! the patient wont feel the journey the road will be so smooth and so fresh the fresh tarmac smell will automatically heel the patient! Job done :rofl::rofl:
Jokes aside the Noonians well do anything to protect what the ameer ul momanian sheikh Nawaz saud(his excellency sometimes come to Pakistan on Visit from his home-town Saud's Arabia) noon walay grow up i am not an anti noon but not in favour of them either.Also cause the LNG shit they are doing eating billions in that,when the lng deal was going on his excellency brother was there?He IS A BLOODY MINSTER OF PUNJUB NOT PETROLEUM JUST TELL ME WHY WAS HE THERE? Why was he eligible to go there not the minster of Sindh neither of balochistan? Why just why!

reply for the sake of reply

Janaab project X and Y ki fikar nai hai its more like when you have X money and ignore Y .....after you finish project x with X money then you wont have money for project Y....
Haan if your industries werent shutting itself 1 by 1 maybe you could have 1 project after another!

Haan if the tinday bros had any management skills they would have managed but.....

Pakistani awaam are facing many serious issues..shortage of power and natural gas..alarming illiteracy rate, inflation, lack of medical facilities/health care, Unemployment, intense traffic congestion mostly in over-populated city of karachi, lahore, rawalpindi etc where you travel distance of 10 minute in one and half hour because of busy traffic. These all issues cannot be solve over night especially when governemnt also need to tackle issues of terrorism as well as recovering economy and brining some investment. I am all for positive opposition but pulling legs of each others or insulting leaders and calling others names i.e potians, patwari or norra will not solve any problem. I will be happy if someone do something about any issue listed above . Its better to spend for public even if 50 percent rather than just sit idle and do nothing so if no project then no corruption and you are safe like zardari

There can be constructive debate about exposing corruption or poor management in such projects but there should not be opposition just for sake of opposition because we dont like certain political party and leaders so its compulsory for us to criticise every single thing they do. There will be no saint political party out there and corruption exist in mind of Pakistan people so i dont think there will be any such big project in Pakistan that will be 100 percent corruption free irrespective of who rule in Pakistan. One man whether nawaz or Imran cannot run all these projects by their own and there are corrupt element in every single political party so let them deliver even if half of what they promised

Pakistani awaam are facing many serious issues..shortage of power and natural gas..alarming illiteracy rate, inflation, lack of medical facilities/health care, Unemployment, intense traffic congestion mostly in over-populated city of karachi, lahore, rawalpindi etc where you travel distance of 10 minute in one and half hour because of busy traffic. These all issues cannot be solve over night especially when governemnt also need to tackle issues of terrorism as well as recovering economy and brining some investment.
You see when a govt has MANY depts/ ministries....each should be independently able to do their job in their respective area while consulting with PM...THAT is a democracy

In Pakistan, THIS doesnt happen! EACH minister instead of fixing his area of responsibility is busy trying to put some in his pocket....EACH minister is also holding more positions than necessary (or qualified for) and each minister either has a fake degree or has a criminal background - THIS is a fact! Once this gets resolved and ministers are capable of making good choice that they dont need to hold the hand of the PM/ CM or whatever than we can move forward...

On top of that each dept has SOO many people (bureaucracy) who 1st are employed on safarish - usually not qualified even for the role they are employed for hence someone else ends up doing their job too....2NDLY, MANY are doing nothing but getting salaries.....its a TOTALLY screwed up system that is trying to get passed off as democracy when it mimics a bastard child of autocracy and communism!

You just wrote in 1 paragraph issues ranging from management and lack of priority/ importance depicted by the health ministry, education ministry, finance minstery whoever is dealing with natural resources, the roadways and infrastructure! Now if you look at it the way I said it....THAT is HELL a lot of incompetency A LOT of mismanagement if THAT many depts are dead!

And it all sums down to what the hell was CM doing for 30 yrs and not even capable of making the institutional infrastructure in 30yrs! THAT is failure written in BIG RED CAPITAL letters!

Its better to spend for public even if 50 percent rather than just sit idle and do nothing so if no project then no corruption and you are safe like zardari
You see you are satisfied with 50% while I am asking for 100% if we have people like Edhi in Pakistan then we def have people better than 10-50%!!!

THAT is our right as a Pakistani to allow someone else INSTEAD of a tried old party that previously also did less than 50% and even now is doing the same....It literally is selling parts of Pakistan to their own family and friends at a price lower than ANYONE would have been able to buy...Before we know it, Punjab would be owned by Shariff bros just like LARGE estates of Zardari in Sindh! And look at the people of Sindh....they cant look past their "rulers" yes that is what it becomes eventually!

There can be constructive debate about exposing corruption or poor management in such projects but there should not be opposition just for sake of opposition because we dont like certain political party and leaders so its compulsory for us to criticise every single thing they do.
There is opposition, there is opposition for the sake of criticism but if that criticism has truth why hide it? Have we become so low we wish not to hear the truth?

And I dont know how old you are but I recall people did the same for PPP....dont criticize it for the sake of criticizing at least they are doing SOMETHING (During BB time)....and what happened after repeated rules under that party WITHOUT seeing a wrong in them?

ALLAH always said fight against oppression be it in any form! I find this eating other people's HAQ not only as oppression but HARAM!

Look agar prob 1 dept mein hoti , agar problem 1st year of winning the seat mein hoti ya even 1st term mein....One could say trials run hai....But 70 yrs Pakistan ko ho giyea and no one learnt shit from the history....30 yrs SS ko Punjab mein ho giyea if his brain isnt awake yet it will never be! It shows lack of interest to try in the righteous way!

If in 30 yrs he hasnt been able to fix his bureaucracy I am sorry he wont be fixing it anytime soon unless pressure paray ga! Because his priorities arent in fixing anything but earning from whatever is available!

This should open vast business opportunities along the new motorway.

I also hope the new Sialkot-Lahore Motorway becomes operational quicker....cutting 3 hr time to only 45 mins.

ab is ke peechy paar jao 70 saal bad hum ghareeboo ko aik achi road naseeb ho gee wo bhi na ho?
only if pakistan survives for that long. The way how pakistanis are going, in a decade PMLN will snatch punjab from pakistan, PPP and MQM will divide sindh, PTI will make their own cavemen city in NWFP and balochistan may become arab controlled run by bugti bastards..

Back
Top Bottom