What's new

Lahore Karachi motorway most expensive in world

wasnt this the same expensive overated power plant that was more expensive to run than keep open?
The same power plant that was initiated by previous govt and hence why the machinery were old and rusty and the same plant that started of at x price and ended up costing way more instead of getting off the project more money was siphoned to safe their face value instead of saving the country and its money ....priorities? Had they an engineer as advisor would that shit have happened?

Jab 1 plant 8 saal tk Port Qasim pe para rhy ga to what would you expect? jo company bna rhi hai wo charges ni lagai gi penalty k?

yar ap Noon walay log bilkul Wohi ho jo Indians hotay hain is forum pay,senseless.No offence meant.

Senseless to abhi aap nazar aa rhy ho fact do facts education se Hazrat Umer pe baat le gai ho? unse kaun sa aisa bnda hai jisko compare kr skte ho present world me 1 example dedo please ? phr baat bad me krna Punajb me literacy rate 3 provinces se zayada Infrastructure baki province se zayada behtar health k projects Baki provinces se zayda huru hain power projects baki provinces se zayada shuru hain mass transit k projects punjab me lag rhy hain 1 dafa compare maro sb nazar aajai ga

han ager zayada masla hai to in threads ko visit krlo

China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) | Updates & Discussions
Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

To aap Ke Sindhi or saraiki bookh Se mar jayen? First aid bhi provided Na ho or mar jayen ? Khair hai? Roads chiyen?
Even all the developed countries built their roads at the very end of the time of progressing.
Khazna to rehna he khali hai. Yeh Kabhi nahi bharne wala. Han Shayd Jis din niyat bhar jaye to chances Hain.

Modi endorses Ford: US doesn’t have good roads because it’s rich but rich because it has good roads

Jab 1 plant 8 saal tk Port Qasim pe para rhy ga to what would you expect? jo company bna rhi hai wo charges ni lagai gi penalty k?
well then whoever did it for 8 yrs should also be trialed...I am waiting for Noon to grow a pair and charge whoeever was in charge and failed to do their duty!

@Akheilos

More ?

Gulpur Hydropower

a7pMLW4.png

12308606_941813102556303_4874791771878199671_n.jpg
yet electricity crisis is not any better, bills are sky rocketing but bijli utni hi ari hai...

well then whoever did it for 8 yrs should also be trialed...I am waiting for Noon to grow a pair and charge whoeever was in charge and failed to do their duty!

yet electricity crisis is not any better, bills are sky rocketing but bijli utni hi ari hai...

You said it... Yet.

Yet its obvious projects are not completed and it has been said millions of times to look for 2017 - 2018.

and yeah for On topic stuff the most expensive highways of world

Interstate H-3
H-3 is one of the most expensive Interstate Highways ever built, on a cost per mile basis. Its final cost was $1.3 billion, or approximately $80 million per mile

Colombo-Katunayake Expressway (CKE)
The proposed CKE extends only up to Peliyagoda from Katunayake a distance of 24 km at an estimated cost of Rs.25 billion or could be more

Oprescu's suspended highway will cost aproximately 1,34 billion euros
the total cost of this project will reach 1,34 billion euros, which divided by 13,5 km, its lenght, gives you 101.9 million euros per kilometer.

NO PROGRESS ???

Sahiwal Coal Plant

1934550_514258808742674_8216121568395211614_n.jpg

CUAoLgyWsAECgOk.jpg

Solar Power Project in Bahawalpur

quaid-e-azam-solar-park.jpg

Tarbela 4th Extension

tarbela%204%20extension_zpshmqh1rid.png

Hydropower Mianwali

DSC02006.jpg

Neelum Jhelum Hydropower

w5zpTNP.jpg

K-2 , K-3 Nuclear Power Plants

5_zps7i1queqv.png

Port Qasim Coal Project

544717_1089899224394118_8749060080196898424_n.jpg
tou phir bijli kahan jari hai? Loadshedding is still the same in ISB as it was last year! In fact price of bijli is more than last year....shouldnt price be lower if you have more bijli? So where is the bijli going? We still have same hrs of loadshedding but higher cost in bills....so where is this miracle power going? To india? or smuggled to Afghanistan?

Inaugurations means nothing ...just like that power plant which was inaugurated at x price but after 8 yrs was built at z price and was still too costly to operate...

tou phir bijli kahan jari hai? Loadshedding is still the same in ISB as it was last year! In fact price of bijli is more than last year....shouldnt price be lower if you have more bijli? So where is the bijli going? We still have same hrs of loadshedding but higher cost in bills....so where is this miracle power going? To india? or smuggled to Afghanistan?

Inaugurations means nothing ...just like that power plant which was inaugurated at x price but after 8 yrs was built at z price and was still too costly to operate...

Come on now islamabad me Load shedding 10 hours ki this jo ab 6 hours ki hogai hai in winters it's 3 hours

Building Infrastructures are vital to keep the economy moving otherwise from where the govt will get the money to spend on health and education. Better infrastructure means better economy with a lot of jobs opportunities and more development projects in Heath, education and in other sectors.

You said it... Yet.

Yet its obvious projects are not completed and it has been said millions of times to look for 2017 - 2018.
yes and had any other party had said that wouldnt you not have taken it as a slogan for their next election? Be honest to yourself....

SS said we can end electricity crisis in 3 mths...its 1 term...notice the difference in ANY language across the globe it is called lying / deceiving....which mind you is against being a moral person if you can lie for your purpose you can lie for anything ...also means you are not what the constitution wants a "right" person....

So from 3 mths to years of non success...what is that called? Lack of priorities or failure? You choose!

Come on now islamabad me Load shedding 10 hours ki this jo ab 6 hours ki hogai hai in winters it's 3 hours
seriously? is that what they tell you?

yes and had any other party had said that wouldnt you not have taken it as a slogan for their next election? Be honest to yourself....

SS said we can end electricity crisis in 3 mths...its 1 term...notice the difference in ANY language across the globe it is called lying / deceiving....which mind you is against being a moral person if you can lie for your purpose you can lie for anything ...also means you are not what the constitution wants a "right" person....

So from 3 mths to years of non success...what is that called? Lack of priorities or failure? You choose!

Everyone knew it was Election Slogan nothing else....

Everyone knew it was Election Slogan nothing else....

Hahah lol again lol logic
yaar ap na 18th amendment parho Federal sindh k paise to ni na rook rhi unko unka share mill rha hai ab wo na lagaien to is me Punjab or Federal ka kya qasoor...

739 billion Development budget hai sindh ka jis me se 48 billion share hai karachi ka ja k sindh gov ko q ni bolte ho? ye is me bhi federal ka qasoor hai?

development ni total budget hai ye sindh ka

These are the Short-Term to Medium Term Projects including CPEC and Non CPEC

Nuclear Plants like K-2 and K-3 will be between 5-7 cents

Hydropower Projects like N-J, Dasu, Gulpur, Suki Kinari, Karot etc will be between 5-7 cents

Coal projects in Faisalabad, Lahore, Sahiwal, Rahim Yar, Thar, Gwadar will be between 7-9 cents

LNG terminal has been built at Port Qasim. The import from Qatar and Russia will be between 8-10 cents

CASA 1000 (Electricity import from Tajikistan) will be 9.5 cents to be exact.

Electricity import from Iran will be 8-11 cents

Solar and Wind like in Bahawalpur and Thatta are perhaps between 10-14 cents

Last edited:
India is probably the poorest country in the world but they are building like 10 Metros in their cities. Transport is a fundamental right like Education and Health Care. If rich people can get subsidies on Petrol for their cars, why can't poor people get subsidies for their transport ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom