What's new

Lahore Karachi motorway most expensive in world

نہیں میں سیریس ہوں ۔ ساری عمر سے خزانہ خالی ہے ساری عمر سے ملک حالت نازک میں ہے ہمارا کیا قصور ہے ؟ یہ باتیں لاہور کراچی پشاور والوں کو بولیں ہم رورل پاکستانی پک گئے ان کہانیوں سے چاہے کروڑ کرپشن ہو ہوتی رہے ۔60 سال سے جتنے ایماندار بے ایمان ہیرو مجاہد سب نے کیا کیا ؟ ہم اگلے سو سال تک بھی ایسے رہیں تو آپ لوگون کو کیا فرق پڑے گا ؟؟ پی ٹی آئی والے ہر پروجیکٹ پر کیچڑ اچھالتے رہیں گے نواز پی پی والے پیسے کھاتے رہیں گے اگر اس درمیان میں ہمارا کچھ بن جائے تو ہمیں دونوں کی پروا نہیں

جی بالکل کوئی شک آپکو ؟ روڈ یا جو بھی پروجیکٹ ہمارے ادھر بنے گا ہم اس کی ساری کرپشن نظر انداز کرتے ہیں اور یہی پاکستان ہے کرپشن کے بغیر کوئی کام نہیں ہوتا یہاں ۔

قصور ہے نہ۔ غلط ووٹ پھر چُپ کر کے تماشہ دیکھنا پھر پارٹی بازی کرنا۔ بات کسی پارٹی کی نہیں نہ بات پاکستان کی ہے۔ کہاں کا انصاف ہے کے عوام مرتی ہے مرے لیکن سڑکیں چاہیے؟ :/ ساری بات business کی ہے۔ نیا پروجیکٹ کسے ملا ہے؟ کیوں ملا ہے؟ پتا ہو گا آپ کو۔

You got to go easy on that grass fam,kush is it?working kid?what is that?Ever heard of the word "chitta anpar"?These kids are chitta anpar they are scavengers/cobblers they don't get to go to School.
The "working kids of america" you haven't been there it seems.The poor kids in america who cannot afford to go to private schools,go to public schools and IT IS MANDATORY for every child their k?The public schools are up to the mark and most of the UG from Harvard,Stanford,NYU all those ivy are from public school got it?
They work so they can buy stuff for themselves sell newspaper,scoop snow from driveway in winters and do that before and after school got it
Don't compare Pakistani rag kids to american kids !
Homeless are their agreed but they get 1500Euro/month in germany :P plus benefits

like i said again ab is me Punjab gov ka to qasoor ni k yeh chitta un parh hai

ager sindh or Balochitan wale ni bhejty school apne bachon ko to kya kia jai

lol Bijjli k bhi bht projexts shuru hain ab nam bar bar ni bta skte hain wese bhi Punjab ki population Male 74% educated hai and females 65% baki provinces ka haal dekh lo sindh and Balochistan etc
1) Bijli kay projectss I have been hearing about them never saw any progress...
2) We also heard of the biggest flop where the power plant was more costly to make and run and wouldnt give enough electricity
3) The basic man is never satisfied until it reaches close to 90% and rattafication is not to be counted as educated....

An Educated man can think for himself, can come up with questions and new ideas not a sheep .....so kindly re evaluate the % :enjoy:

I browsed it sounded like a well written propaganda uplifting Noon for things PPP couldnt do....

Noon makes people like you look Goons. Every national project in the interest of the country, whether its CPEC, Energy, Public Transport, Education or Health Care, causes you nightmares and paranoia. No wonder why we have parties like PTI, PPP, MQM, ANP, JUI-F, and JI, who all they do is play ethnic, religious, and political cards.

I think "most expensive motorway in world" is M4 and ( i don't remember second one) of UK.
The way of facilities given and intense patrol of motor way cops is un-matched in this world!!

"Even if a dog died of hunger/thirst I will be questioned about it"
I am sure you would have heard about this statement alot can you tell me who said that?The govt is responsible for education not Kusri Family(CO of BeaconHouse Schools)!!Sab say zaida illiterate qoum hum hain we don't send out childerns to school cause we can't afford!!!!Even if they get to public school do you know how pathetic they are?It is better to stay at home then go to F.G/sir syed type schools

so map shows Karachi (the city alone) is not as literate as ANY part of "literate" Puunjab yet Aga Khan institute has some ratings :woot:

To aap Ke Sindhi or saraiki bookh Se mar jayen? First aid bhi provided Na ho or mar jayen ? Khair hai? Roads chiyen?
Even all the developed countries built their roads at the very end of the time of progressing.
Khazna to rehna he khali hai. Yeh Kabhi nahi bharne wala. Han Shayd Jis din niyat bhar jaye to chances Hain.
Waisay konsa roz mcdonalds khati hay awam. Kuch na hone se kuch hona behter hay.

1) Bijli kay projectss I have been hearing about them never saw any progress...
2) We also heard of the biggest flop where the power plant was more costly to make and run and wouldnt give enough electricity
3) The basic man is never satisfied until it reaches close to 90% and rattafication is not to be counted as educated....

An Educated man can think for himself, can come up with questions and new ideas not a sheep .....so kindly re evaluate the % :enjoy:
look at these threads you will find some good pics of many power projects underway

production of nandipur

1934448_1178950128800076_224283279583226360_n.jpg

China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) | Updates & Discussions | Page 35

"Even if a dog died of hunger/thirst I will be questioned about it"
I am sure you would have heard about this statement alot can you tell me who said that?The govt is responsible for education not Kusri Family(CO of BeaconHouse Schools)!!Sab say zaida illiterate qoum hum hain we don't send out childerns to school cause we can't afford!!!!Even if they get to public school do you know how pathetic they are?It is better to stay at home then go to F.G/sir syed type schools

to mtlb sindh k hukmaran se zayada sawal pooche jaien gai aakhriat me :D

so map shows Karachi (the city alone) is not as literate as ANY part of "literate" Puunjab yet Aga Khan institute has some ratings :woot:

Karachi ki sari awam agha khan me parhti hai kya ?? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Noon makes people like you look Goons. Every national project in the interest of the country, whether its CPEC, Energy, Public Transport, Education or Health Care, causes you nightmares and paranoia. No wonder why we have parties like PTI, PPP, ANP, JUI-F, and JI, who all they do is play ethnic, religious, and political cards.
How am I looking like a goon when I spoke the truth that you dont care of social reforms and development?
2ndly, can you tell me how and when any of the projects DIDNT give any kickbacks to some in charge esp the shariff family? Everyone knows it so denying it just shows you are playing the pathetic denial card!

As for other parties why are you comparing with it? Shouldnt you be different if you still wish to compare with other parties it is coz your sub conscious tells you your party is no different than the rest hence their standard can ponly be compared with OTHER parties!

Now tell me which card is Shabaz Shariff playing for hogging/ being head of more than 3 depts instead of distributing them ike in a democracy?
Why are people with Bachelors employed when we have PhD graduates? Why arent the new generation with degrees given chances and old fat creatures same lotay in assembly? So which card is this? Safarish card?
What about the hiding of nandipur accounts?
What about keeping a scientist in the cabinet or in charge of development instead of a chaprasi? Like in the new cabinet of Canada?
How about getting educated people to lead instead of old fat people who justk now how to get fatter?

production of nandipur
wasnt this the same expensive overated power plant that was more expensive to run than keep open?
The same power plant that was initiated by previous govt and hence why the machinery were old and rusty and the same plant that started of at x price and ended up costing way more instead of getting off the project more money was siphoned to safe their face value instead of saving the country and its money ....priorities? Had they an engineer as advisor would that shit have happened?

Back
Top Bottom