What's new

Lahore Blasts

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Indian media reporting twin blasts in Lahore Shia procession. Cant find much on the net.. Any one aware?

4 dead 35 injured .

Seems terrorists are following a planned patron same happened in Karachi

Third one was a suicide bombing.

>20 mn affected by flood. Nation in tatters & these monsters are on their rampage.

Everybody congratulate our jihadi jurnails who bred these sectarian monsters. Our lives, peace, everything ruined.

Those animals have no place to hide their faces now.The Islamic viel they were using to hide their crimes against humanity has been lifted.
They don't care about feelings ,they don't care about sentiments.And they don't care about religion.Blast in the holy month of Ramazan and on the day of Hazarat Ali's(R.A.A) shahadat, exposed them and their intentions to start sectarian violence in Pakistan.

God help Pakistan come out of this.:pakistan:

Lahore Commissioner is claiming three blasts, and all suicide blasts. Although, i think it is rather early to confirm the nature. I saw one myself and it didn't look like one. It was rather more like cracker blast which have took place in Lahore earlier.

At least 8 people have lost their lives so far and the death toll is likely to rise since almost hundred people are injured. Some of them critical.

Can someone please clarify it for me?

There has been firing in Karachi and bomb blast(s) in Lahore or has there been both in both cities?

It is clear that one certain group which considers all the rest to be Non Muslims is behind this. They attacked Ahmadis, Barelvis and now Shias in this city where they have a foothold because they have their own in many instituitions.

The sect this group belongs to should be known to all by now, these extremists were bred by weak Saudi-American puppet Zia and his third rate generals.

What a shame that those who hated the idea of Pakistan are being allowed to destroy it today.

And please thank our Middle Eastern friends for funding these people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom