What's new

Lahore 'attackers identified'

As predicted by everyone as predicted by zaid hamid as predicted by me Indians Indians Indians Indians....infinite times Indians i knew this Indian bachao statements was going to comeout..

As predicted by everyone as predicted by zaid hamid as predicted by me Indians Indians Indians Indians....infinite times Indians i knew this Indian bachao statements was going to comeout..

During Mumbai attack, Zaid Hamid predicted err said with authority that 'Kasab' is Amar Singh and is a Sikh. Whatever happened to his claims, it did fell flat on his face like an egg.

dear linkinpark fan..zaid hamid as well as common Pakistani is and was right our govt is pussy and keeps you save from all the hell to be unleashed someday upon you hindus and them as well and what ur saying and in past said is like spitting in the sky that came right back at ur face..

Correct, all I am doing is laying out what is already there. To further my argument, I don't know whos conducting the investigations nor do I place my trust in them...

The Lahore investigation is conducted by all the top agencies in your country including Military Intelligence, FIA and surely has inputs from ISI as well. Don't you trust any of them? Which agency would you appoint to do the job? Just curious...

dear linkinpark fan..zaid hamid as well as common Pakistani is and was right our govt is pussy and keeps you save from all the hell to be unleashed someday upon you hindus and them as well and what ur saying and in past said is like spitting in the sky that came right back at ur face..

I have no idea what you said bro!!! you should elaborate a bit more

I THINK MAYBE THIS INCIDENT HAS TO DO SOMETHING REALLY WITH THE WORLCUP BEING ORGANIZED IN SOUTH ASIA.

THIS IN ICDENT HAS CREATED TWO THOUGHTS

1. INDIAN CRICKET BOARD EARNED ALOT OF MONEY AND FAME FROM THE I-P-L. EITHER INDIA WANTS THAT IT SHOULD GET ALL THE CONTRACTORS AND THE ADVERTISEMENT AGENCIES IN INDIA FOR THE WORLDCUP. SO THAT IT WILL GET THE CREDIT OF HOLDING WORLCUP IN ITS INDIA
OR

2. THERE IS A THIRD PARTY WHO WANTS TO GET BENEFIT FORM THE TRADITIONAL PAKISTAN INDIA RIVALRY AND DOSENT WANTS THE CRICKET WORLDCUP TO BE ORGANIZED IN SOUTHASIA .

ONE THING IS FOR SURE " NO GOV CAN PREVENT A TERROR ATTACK LIKE 9-11, UK BOMBINGS , MUMBAI ATTACKS AND LAHORE TERRORIST ATTACKS "
SO I THINK THE SOUTH ASIA HAS JUST LOST THE HONOUR OF HOSTING THE CRICKET WORLDCUP AFTER SUCH A TRAGIC INCIDENT

THE WORLDCUP AND THE BUSINESS ELITE ATTACHED TO IT MAY ALSO HOLDS THE KEY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. AND THERE IS GREAT NEED TO CARRYOUT INVESTIGATIONS OF SUCH BUISNESS ELITES.

Durran bro that hindu knows what i said he got my point after that he can brag and rant i ain't gonna read his posts lol.

A FAMOUS GODFATHER MOVIE DIALOGE " ITS POSSIBLE TO KILL ANYONE ANY WHERE NO MATTER HOW MUCH STRONG IT IS NO MATTER HOW MUCH SAFE IT IS"

The investigation is botched up. That can be confirmed based on the many conflicting reports that came out. AQ, LeT, JeM, Lakhvi's men, Splinter organisation, RAW. Fingers have been pointed in all directions.

This case wont be solved as many other cases, mainly because this was a staged one. You cannot expect the punjab police to arrest the ISI operatives.

u go around askin everyone to provide evidence but when it comes to ur claim of ISI bein involved then suddenly the question of evidence disappears........ dont ask for one if u dont bother providin one:hitwall:

I dont think anyone can convince a nation of 172 million people, 97% of them Muslims, that "Islamists" are the bad guys. I dont appreciate Zionist and Indian media using the word "Islamists" thats an insult to over 1 billion Muslims living all over the world. Islam is here to stay and it will certainly stay in Pakistan forever.

Slightly off-topic but I don't want to start a new thread for this remark:

We are now in the information age. We've had printing presses for quite a while, but the true information age commenced only with the arrival of the internet. With the internet, even a person of modest means is empowered to reach millions with the click of a mouse. National boundaries are losing relevance. In the past, you could be sheltered from opposing views. Now, people with radically opposed views are forced to come face to face.

So is it true that "Islam is here to stay and it will certainly stay in Pakistan forever"? The only comment is that in the information age, only those ideologies that deserve to survive will in fact survive in the global marketplace of ideas.

"Let the games begin!" :pop: :smokin: :agree:

Last edited:
Isnt the word Islamists different from muslims? like hindutvavadis different from hindus. You should not feel bad Omar. I can clearly make them out. I think Indian media also does. INdian muslims too make the difference and the meaning intended, otherwise somebody would haeve sued the media agencies by now. Also when it is not ill-meant used in the right spirit, it should not hurt you unless you are not convinced that the word is used in the right way.
Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Read about Islamism as interepreted by people around the world. YOu can see why Indian muslims don't get hurt by the use of the word.

Isnt the word Islamists different from muslims? like hindutvavadis different from hindus. You should not feel bad Omar. I can clearly make them out. I think Indian media also does. INdian muslims too make the difference and the meaning intended, otherwise somebody would haeve sued the media agencies by now. Also when it is not ill-meant used in the right spirit, it should not hurt you unless you are not convinced that the word is used in the right way.
Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Read about Islamism as interepreted by people around the world. YOu can see why Indian muslims don't get hurt by the use of the word.

The word "Islamist" doesn't exist anywhere in the Holy Quran and the Muslim world is unfamilar with the term unless they turn on western news channels (CNN) or watch indian news channels.

If "Islamist" is a term for Muslims who want Sharia law and want to follow their day to day lives on the laws of the Holy Quran and the Hadeeth, then you can say half of British Muslims are Islamists who want Sharia law in UK, and all Saudis are Islamists who have Sharia law in Saudi Arabia.

As for Indian Muslims, many of these people go to hindu temples and perform pooja with their hindu friends..I dont care too much about Indian "Muslims".

Seriously, let Muslims live their lives the way they want to, if they want to live their lives according to the laws of the Holy Quran and the Hadeeth..let them they are following their religion. They are not forcing you to adopt their lifestyle.

I said that because you pointed out that Indian media uses that term.
The hallmark of Islamism is not Sharia. It is pan-Islamic movement, Islamic empire types without democracy.
Muslims are living their lives peacefully. You seem to be concerned aboutmuslims by a term that does not even refer to them.
No hard feeling bro.

Exactly omar1984 ur said it right...and i want to elaborate it that Pakistan will be better with Sharia Law the only way She can survive..My Muslim brothers here on this forum i don't know why they don't understand that they think Sharia law is outdated or old and they are totally wrong...I ask you guys (Muslims) Is west going to tell you how to live your lives?? Are we living on western terms or want to to live??sure all those who are not in Muslims countries can practice Islam in their homes..but what about Islamic nations? Is west now going to define what Islam is? seriously you guys need to read Islamic history and read about sharia before coming on forums pointing out that sharia law is old or out dated..

Last edited:
I said that because you pointed out that Indian media uses that term.
The hallmark of Islamism is not Sharia. It is pan-Islamic movement, Islamic empire types without democracy.
Muslims are living their lives peacefully. You seem to be concerned aboutmuslims by a term that does not even refer to them.
No hard feeling bro.

Islamism is a word created by a non-muslim living in the west. Many non-muslims in the west are not that knowledgable of Islam or Muslims.

As Muslims we are supposed to follow the laws of the Holy Quran and Hadeeth, which is Sharia law. Democracy is not mentioned in our religion. To many Muslims Islam is everything. Non-Muslims dont seem to understand our religion too much...all I got to say is that they shouldn't be afraid because the laws of the Holy Quran and Hadeeth tells us not to hurt any innocent non-muslim.

Anyways, I think it should be upto the people of the nation to decide what political system they want for their nation and other people from other nations should butt out of their business.

No Muslim can force others to believe in what they believe.

Back
Top Bottom