What's new

Lahore 'attackers identified'

Guys What I actually want to say is that on 3/3 lankan team is attacked, noises coming out are that RAW is behind this act of terrorism, then Rehman Malik meets FBI team on 04/03 in the evening and the next day we have a breakthrough in our investigations and the Al-Qaeda link is established behind the attacks? :crazy: Got my point guys.

First Pakistan supports and funds this organization, praises them as freedom fighters, now here are some Pakistanis who blame this same organization for trying to destroy Pakistan :tsk:

Are you an MQM supporter by any chance?

I support Pakistan my friend - u r desperately close to being BANNED!

Lashkar denies role in cricket attack

SRINAGAR: Lashkar-e-Tayyaba (LT) rejected on Friday media reports that it was involved in an attack on a visiting Sri Lanka cricket squad in Lahore. “These media reports are false ... and baseless,” said LT spokesman Abdullah Ghaznavi. “The attack on Sri Lanka’s team was an attack on Pakistan’s sovereignty and Kashmiris could never even think of that,” said Ghaznavi. “The attack is the handiwork of Indian agencies to defame Pakistan and bring instability to the country,” said Ghaznavi. afp

what else is the LT spokesman going to say - wake up and smell the coffee mate!

Yes, We support Terrorism.Stop it if you can.We will keep bombing your cities..Guess What a so called future super power could not perform surgical strike on much smaller Pakistan after Mumbai attacks..

Instead of taking pride in hard work, educating their children, and building their lives and communities, some people take pride in shooting defenseless people on railway platforms in other countries. What bravery! Ya Ghazi!

Is it surprising that Pakistan is being regarded as a malignant tumour in the international community?

My regret is that your decent countrymen like Muse and Fatman have to suffer because of people like you.

Last edited:
Right..
And your claims are based upon..?:coffee:

PeacefullIndian, right.

I am not putting my own words. I am just putting forward what some Pakistani members are saying about LeT.

If you are asking about proof of involvement of LeT in mumbai, what do u need? India gave a dossier full of evidence. Pakistan accepted that it was LeT. Rehman Malik Grilled Lakhvi & Shah & are under police custody. What else should support my claim?

Saad -
Actually speaking, most of your statements about Pakistan strategy, are actually true..(sadly)

Omar,
I understand Musharraf banned LeT. But what did it achieve? They just changed their name to JuD & continued the same work. Banning organizations is not enough. The people who do drive those should be grilled.

I wish I coud say this as well as this article in todays News

Misguided patriotism

Saturday, March 07, 2009
Since the terrorist attack on the Sri Lankan team early this week, we have been hit by what our media evidently sees as some kind of attempt at patriotism. Within hours of the incident, anchors hosting news shows and many analysts they called in to comment on what had happened began insisting that India was responsible for the attack. There is no way of knowing how or why they reached this instant conclusion. Certainly, given that none of the gunmen were apprehended, there was little in terms of solid evidence. The argument that the attackers looked like those who hit Mumbai does not mean anything at all. Should we then assume clairvoyance?

What these media pundits, caught up in their own misguided zeal, seem not to realize is that they are in fact hurting Pakistan's interests rather than serving them. While there may have been an attempt to emulate the Indian media in the aftermath of the Mumbai attacks, the fact is that resorting to the level of immaturity and bigotry displayed by their Indian counterparts does no good at all. Pakistan would have created a far better impression of itself had it shown the capacity to rise above the level of the Indians and demonstrate a true desire to discover who was behind the attacks, rather than merely pointing in a particular direction.

There is still time to make such amends. We seem to have become caught up in a general effort to lay responsibility somewhere or the other; some blame Salmaan Taseer, others Shahbaz Sharif; still others the agencies. The fact is that any kind of truth will emerge only if we can carry out a proper, impartial investigation. This is possible only if pre-conceptions are put aside and an all-out effort made to arrive at the truth. This is what the media should be focusing on. Rather than itself reaching conclusions as to who is responsible, the role of journalists should be to demand a full inquiry and to press for this. The interests of Pakistan would be far better served by such a policy. If Indian involvement was discovered at some level, such findings would have far greater credibility if they came in an environment that was not marred by prejudice and the hurling of wild accusations. The tone adopted by our media has simply shown we are no better than the Indians. This evidence of blind bias will take us nowhere, and in the longer run may complicate the task of getting to the truth.

Misguided patriotism

Identification is a step in the right direction but we need to find the culprits behind the planning of this attack.

I am sure that RAW agents are in celebrations but these celebrations are going to be short lived insha-Allah!

Instead of taking pride in hard work, educating their children, and building their lives and communities, some people take pride in shooting defenseless people on railway platforms in other countries. What bravery! Ya Ghazi!

Is it surprising that Pakistan is being regarded as a malignant tumour in the international community?

My regret is that your decent countrymen like Muse and Fatman have to suffer because of people like you.

HK,

Don't try to dividse us here and keep your bloody suggestions for your own countrymen.

If you have not watched 'The Slum Dog Millioners' then my suggestion is to buy the DVD and keep it in your house.

Whenever you think that India is not a thrid world country, watch the DVD and it open your eyes.

Indian Army's Col. Prohit blew up a Pakistani train and yet you have the guts to talk about Mumbai incident!

Nuns are raped and priests are killed and you can't see any terror in that??

CM of Gujrat kills thousand of Muslims and that TERRORIST is still a CM in India!!

SO GO BACK SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS AND THEN TELL US HOW TO SOLVE OURS!

^ Yes its obvious Lashkar-e-Taiba isn't involved. Just a few weeks ago Taliban threatened to fight Lashkar-e-Taiba if it didnt help them fight Pakistani troops. Lashkar-e-Taiba said they could never fight fellow Pakistanis.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/war-terror/21846-taliban-threatens-anti-india-groups.html

Omar in the context mentiioned the groups should not be called Anti-India. Taliban made a call to them not because anti-India because the groups have their armies and are muslim.
If this is the basis for you to believe that Taliban are India backed, I should remind you that the same Taliban offered to fight against Indai just after Mumbai.

In the context groups like LeT should not be called anti-India but jihadis.

Back
Top Bottom