What's new

L&T gears up to indigenously build the massive Juan Carlos LHD vessel

Dont mind our friend makarama. He doesnt know that between we and our son the U.S we both are interlinked militarily and share many techs/equipment togetjer, mostly based on competitiveness not inability to produce it ourselves. So most times the most competitive bidder wins projects in both our countries, same with our european/western friends/peers.

BAE Systems wins $1.2bn US contract - Business Insider

BAE Systems Wins U.S. Navy Guided Missile Cruiser Modernization Contract
BAE Systems Australia wins expanded Hawk maintenance contract - IHS Jane's 360

BAE Systems wins Boeing contract

BAE Systems wins £446m Eurofighter maintenance contract - Telegraph

Moreover our 8500ton Type 45 destroyer uses our advanced Rolls-Royce WR-21turbine engine(which is the most important part of any ship/military platform itself).

Its a huge joke comparing Britain with India in military tech. :coffee:

UK aerospace industry grows 10 times faster than economy | This is Money

We currently have a 17 per cent share of the world aerospace market(and growing), making us the second largest aerospace nation in the world, Only the U.S.A has a larger aerospace industry than us. :pop:

Forgive my fellow citizen for his ignorance

Forgive my fellow citizen for his ignorance

Don't bother to BEG forgiveness on my behalf.

However if you still feel the compulsive need to suck to any and all Britisher to cover your inadequacy, kindly do so without dragging me in between.

India should go for our ocean class LHD. We can transfer all the tech and building blue prints to India. Since we will soon be decommisioning this LHD for a new class .

BjB6k3cIgAAfmc6.jpg

This photo of HMS Ocean during operation Ellamy in Libya shows the steel beach pontoon folded up and stored on top of the structure protecting the vehicle ramp going down from flight deck to vehicle deck.

HMS%2BOcean.jpg

BjZoabYIYAA_x-N.jpg

Ocean%2Bat%2Banchor.jpg

MA130053092.jpg

On%2BHMS%2BBulwark%2Bvehicle%2Bdeck.jpg

Will serve as a good LHD building experience for India. Maybe after that India can modify it and build its own. :cheers:
so you want India to go for ocean class class LPH which is obsolete and old for today's naval standards and which is about to be decommissioned from British navy and replaced by a new class LHD.why not do a JV for the new proposed class LHD?if, you yourself are going replace this obsolete LPH with a new class LHD,why the heck India would purchase this.who will want TOT and blueprint of this when others are ready to share TOT of their latest designs.If this is the attitude of british defence companies then i don't think Britain getting any major defence contract in India.i see only Britain being left out by other European nations.moreover plz know the difference between LPH and LHD.you want India to modify and build this its own and have good LHD building experience,my take not interested. we will do it other newer designs on offer.

Last edited:
Don't bother to BEG forgiveness on my behalf.

However if you still feel the compulsive need to suck to any and all Britisher to cover your inadequacy, kindly do so without dragging me in between.

I stand corrected

Juan Carlos is the ideal LPD for the IN, they should order upto 6. These mini carriers are ideal. If this one is picked, you can sure the F-35B will be acquired for it. IN loves the STOLV aircraft, they love their Harriers and sure will love the F-35B. The F-35C might be acquired for INS Vishal.

Looting money from other countries...and using that blood money to develop your own country.... And chest thumping that your country is developed...is only possible to you British....lol
This isn't your colonial era....
Every developed country today except Britain reached that level with sheer hard work....even China though still developing country....reached the level where it is today...with hard work of their people...
On the other hand you British...are the only country in the world history and foreseeable future...that grew on looted money!!!
And you are chest thumping!!! Lol bloated egos pea sized brains!!

LOOL calm down man, since when has this turned into a into Britain's colonial history? lol

That period was a period of great power play. All countries that had the means/capability used it to protect their interests to the fullest.

So will you also start blaming your "friend" Russia since they also invaded, occupied and seized other countries territories from eastern european balkans countries to middle eastern countries like Iran,Turkey, to China(where they seized huge chunks of land which they stoll hold) etc etc. So why dont you ever call their own actions into question? Lol or you are too used to the 'evil anglo saxon' Britain?:cheesy:

Just because you didnt/don't have the means/capabilities to do what we,Russia and other european powers did(are doing) doesnt means you should be bitter about that.

Afterall despite your limited capabilities you have invaded and annexed Goa, hyderabad, kashmir, sikkim etc.Plus you are also intervening in political affairs of neighbouring countries like sri lanka(tamil tiger anyone), nepal, maldives, bengladesh, and you have fought(more like still.fighting.lol) several wars with Pakistan .

So just because you dont yet have our capabilities/network to do that globally doesnt means you should start being bitter/angry and acting like you are a holy buddhist peaceful country. Lool Only naive misinformed people believe that(and im not one of them).:pop: Like my grand dad often said: Give power/wealth to a weak/poor man and see if he will still remain humble(NOT). :partay:

So stop acting like you are holier than thou/victim , you are not. :coffee:

No thanks!!!
We don't buy British products any more...certainly in navy...it's for two reasons...because of their mediocre quality and your bloated egos!!!

Ahahahah....you indeed have very high quality. :rofl:

US has extensive capability and budget and capacity, you have NONE of that. There is no comparison between the US and UK. US don't need the UK, you are expendable, UK cannot survive without the US.

Rolls Royce has purchased Allison in the US and made a separate subsidiary called Rolls Royce North America to satisfy US legal requirement. That is the source of all the US contracts.

To claim that it is due to UK capability completely untrue.

Lool you are funny.

Last edited:
LOOL calm down man, since when has this turned into a into Britain's colonial history? lol

That period was a period of great power play. All countries that had the means/capability used it to protect their interests to the fullest.

So will you also start blaming your "friend" Russia since they also invaded, occupied and seized other countries territories from eastern european balkans countries to middle eastern countries like Iran,Turkey, to China(where they seized huge chunks of land which they stoll hold) etc etc. So why dont you ever call their own actions into question? Lol or you are too used to the 'evil anglo saxon' Britain?:cheesy:

Just because you didnt/don't have the means/capabilities to do what we,Russia and other european powers did(are doing) doesnt means you should be bitter about that.

Afterall despite your limited capabilities you have invaded and annexed Goa, hyderabad, kashmir, sikkim etc.Plus you are also intervening in political affairs of neighbouring countries like sri lanka(tamil tiger anyone), nepal, maldives, bengladesh, and you have fought(more like still.fighting.lol) several wars with Pakistan .

So just because you dont yet have our capabilities/network to do that globally doesnt means you should start being bitter/angry and acting like you are a holy buddhist peaceful country. Lool Only naive misinformed people believe that(and im not one of them).:pop: Like my grand dad often said: Give power/wealth to a weak/poor man and see if he will still remain humble(NOT). :partay:

So stop acting like you are holier than thou/victim , you are not. :coffee:

Ahahahah....you indeed have very high quality. :rofl:

Lool you are funny.
Lol live in your glorious past...as your present and future looks bleak!!! In the contemporary world britiain is insignificant tiny wasteland filled with filthy ego bloated people like !!!:lol:
Ps: if you your defense products of higher quality(skeptical) participate in a tender compete in a tender and win...eurojet ej200 failed to win...Eft failed to win...

And your take on bristish imperialism is absurd...comparing colonialism with annexation? Are you mad....did you even pass fifth grade....?

Lol live in your glorious past...as your present and future looks bleak!!! In the contemporary world britiain is insignificant tiny wasteland filled with filthy ego bloated people like !!!:lol:
Ps: if you your defense products of higher quality(skeptical) participate in a tender compete in a tender and win...eurojet ej200 failed to win...Eft failed to win...

And your take on bristish imperialism is absurd...comparing colonialism with annexation? Are you mad....did you even pass fifth grade....?

Loool As i said you are merely crying/whinning because India doesnt have the capabilities/tech/experience to do what it has been doing in S. Asia globally like we have been doing for over a century now. So stop claimimg you arw holy,saint, peaceful buddhists and whatever. There is no such thing. You will do the same like us if you could. Full stop. :coffee:

As for Britain being a filthy wasteland..........hmmmmmm.......you are saying this as a joke right? Because i would hace expected you to be the last person on earth to say that. :undecided:
Calm down man, dont what you are woke up about. Our colonial rule over India is long over, dont see why you cant get over it. Today we and India are not ennemies/we cooperate in quite a number of fields and we dont have any conflict of interests. You still being part of our commonwealth shows our leaders are both pragmatic enough to partner and cooperate together. Forget about the past. :cheers:

Loool As i said you are merely crying/whinning because India doesnt have the capabilities/tech/experience to do what it has been doing in S. Asia globally like we have been doing for over a century now. So stop claimimg you arw holy,saint, peaceful buddhists and whatever. There is no such thing. You will do the same like us if you could. Full stop. :coffee:

As for Britain being a filthy wasteland..........hmmmmmm.......you are saying this as a joke right? Because i would hace expected you to be the last person on earth to say that. :undecided:
Calm down man, dont what you are woke up about. Our colonial rule over India is long over, dont see why you cant get over it. Today we and India are not ennemies/we cooperate in quite a number of fields and we dont have any conflict of interests. You still being part of our commonwealth shows our leaders are both pragmatic enough to partner and cooperate together. Forget about the past. :cheers:
We got over the past...it's you guys living in delusion of grandeur...you need to realise you are not Britain of the past...in contemporary world you are just a stooge of US!!
And still being part of commonwealth is because of the incompetence of previous upa governments...if bjp stays for one more term you can see India getting rid of this commonwealth sh!t...
Looting from other countries...violating human rights where ever you been...And building capabilities(skeptical) on it and chest thumping is only possible to you British...

Last edited:
We got over the past...it's you guys living in delusion of grandeur...you need to realise you are not Britain of the past...in contemporary world you are just a stooge of US!!
And still being part of commonwealth is because of the incompetence of previous upa governments...if bjp stays for one more term you can see India getting rid of this commonwealth sh!t...
Looting from other countries...violating human rights where ever you been...And building capabilities(skeptical) and chest thumping is only possible to you British...
he's ain't any British,just giving bad impression about Britishers.having a British passport or being a British citizen doesn't mean he's a British.he's as much British as our abingdonboy ,who is a Sikh.just check his posts which is full of mistakes and pathetic for a Britisher,who speak English all the time.i know that my English is not perfect and i know i would be committing many mistakes,as it's not my natural language,i don't speak it 24*7.his aim was to have a short jab at India and belittle us.who in the right mind would buy that old dinosaur at this present time when they themselves are discarding it and others are offering their newer designs.even the Russians now have better designs.

Lool you are funny.

Not as funny as a delusional brit who think UK is better than India :lol:

A clown who though he could try make a pitch to sell his second hand junk to a nation his premier keeps running and begging for deals to secure their future. A nation Modi has not visited till yet because it is really an insignificant island who's only claim to fame is the shameful past.

No bigger joker than you.

First make plans to return all those stolen goods kept in the british museum staring with the Kohinoor :lol: ........... then apologize for the sins of the past and present. Then pay compensation for your evils, THEN come back and entertain us with your foolish claims.

If the price is right, we should by HMS ocean
This ship is barely 17 years old at present, and will be 21 at the time of retirement.
Compared to that, INS Jalashva is 43 yrs old and INS Vikramaditya is 28 years old
If UK offers to sell it for less than 300 Million GBP, after Refit, then we should buy it, coz we can get 30 more years out of HMS ocean

Your tiny island nation is obsolete now and you are trying to sell your obsolete junk ships to us. Get out of your colonial mentality. In few decades you will see our true potential and strength.
And commonwealth is just a ceremonial organisation. It doesn't represent anything.

Back
Top Bottom