What's new

L-39NG vs L-159 ALCA for the upcoming Middle East Airforce

What jet trainer/light attack aircraft is the best for the post-revolution Syrian Airforce?

• L-39NG

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • L-159

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • M-346 Master

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • BAe Hawk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet

• IA 63 Pampa

• Other - please specify (First planes that came into mind, no Rus/Chin jets most likely for Syria)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
While I understand your point, I made it very clear that Turkey would be our main partner. I personally hate the GCC gov'ts, (especially the UAE, may those kuffar burn in hell), but that's not the point of this discussion. I'm trying to stay out of the politics brother. Just seeing the opinions of some of the people here (so far, no pro-assadists, so that's good.)

Now that you said that watch and see how much hate you will get. It's tragic that Arabs are this way today. They keep whining about Iran and creating hype of conflict with them but then bomb their allies in Syria. There must be some really dumb donkeys running their policy. Or they are collaborators. And telling the truth is considered blasphemy amongst them. That's all I wanted to say for now. :)

@Falcon29 It's funny but sad and true how when I try and raise support for Hamas within the Pakistani community some people despite being a minority use the famos argument "Palestinians Arab brothers don't care who are we to care."
That's the reality and I started to lose hope in democracy.
I was so liberal and left wing. Maybe I supported Hamas but i despised the Syrian opposition. I had the view anyone Islamist is a fake agent. Thank God I left that way of thinking. Maybe your brethren from the Peninsula do as well.

That's very interesting to hear brother. I am sure there are many conflicting views in Muslim world. And thankfully, when I began exposing myself to more politics it lead to me becoming somewhat an Islamist. It helps us look ahead of things and small divisions that bring large repercussions. For Arabs it is complicated, the policy of Arab Islamists makes sense. They are very clear about their intentions and objectives. Whether people agree or disagree with them, it's honorable that they are straightforward in that sense. But, the so called 'Liberal' Arabs(Liberal in sense of lifestyle but very intolerant towards Islamists) do not reveal their intentions. All they do is demonize/demean any Islamic movement they oppose. This is what they're doing with Hamas. They are giving Israel what it wants, it can have free rein to attack/blockade Gaza in any way it wishes and the Arabs remain silent. They spread propaganda to their people that Islamists are supported by US/Israel to destablize Arab world and hilariously are the ones cooperating/assisting Israel in every sense. Problem is our people are so gullible.

Well thing is brothers, the world superpowers are against an Islamic government. Imagine a Caliphate right now in the Middle East. It would basically regulate trade. It would have territory that would basically split Asia, Africa, and Europe from trading with each other. It would be the most powerful nation on Earth. All superpowers are eventually our enemies (Russia, China, USA, Israel, etc.)
Divide and Conquer, as they say.

Well thing is brothers, the world superpowers are against an Islamic government. Imagine a Caliphate right now in the Middle East. It would basically regulate trade. It would have territory that would basically split Asia, Africa, and Europe from trading with each other. It would be the most powerful nation on Earth. All superpowers are eventually our enemies (Russia, China, USA, Israel, etc.)
Divide and Conquer, as they say.

That is absolutely true. And why we should look to ourselves. And I see next generation being that generation of hope Insha'Allah. :)

Back
Top Bottom