What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

What they call slums here are illegal pukka houses constructed without approval in outlaying areas and not shacks as they are built in India and Bangladesh.

Aau!!! your standard of definition is too low in Pakistan.

Economic boom is not displayed by some rickety high rises which rich few Indians can afford. Majority of indians live in muck and you still profess that it shines by photo-shoping stuff. Clumsy way to hide the facts.
hahaha.........
Since you doesnt have skyscrapers?????Beta over 130 skyscrapers(above 150m) are under construction in Mumbai
Photoshop????:rofl:
India is booming and ony Internet j!hadis will doubt it!!!

What they call slums here are illegal pukka houses constructed without approval in outlaying areas and not shacks as they are built in India and Bangladesh.

Its the UN definition for classification here.

A slum, as defined by the United Nations agency UN-HABITAT, is a run-down area of a city characterized by substandard housing and squalor and lacking in tenure security

but it proves the point that people of sub-continent don't belong to the same homogenous race!! :woot:

Then why everyone made to speak Urdu in Pakistan instead of recognizing regional culture. :woot:

In India either it is Punjabi or Tamil all eat Daal why such a definition in Pakistan for Punjabis. Eating daal is the trait of South Asians why such a definition called daalkhor. :woot:

Besides Pakistan has greater percentage of people living in slums compared to India.

slum+popultion+percent.jpg

Every second Pakistani live in slum, Orangi Town is the largest slum in Asia but still Pakistanis love to bash others over slum. :rofl::rofl:

Every second Pakistani live in slum, Orangi Town is the largest slum in Asia but still Pakistanis love to bash others over slum. :rofl::rofl:

Actually its more than 40% of their urban population lives in slum as of 2007 , yet they salivate over slum-dwellers in India.

My parents were Punjabis... my parents r not that old so they were Pakistanis, before that they were part of British India and before that they were part of Mughal Empire and before that... and so on.. r u getting my drift? The present day Bharat Mata as it exists now, never existed in the same shape or forum throughout history... For majority of the history of Punjab, South Indians were not part of our history, except during Mughal and British rule I think.. so that makes South Indians part of us ONLY bcoz they r part of present day Bharat Mata? I don't think so!!

Why are you so obsessed with south Indians. I was following your post for some time. Did any south Indian beat you up in the middle of road in New york city??:undecided:

I wonder if they terrorize you even in your sleep!!:whistle:

Why are you so obsessed with south Indians. I was following your post for some time. Did any south Indian beat you up in the middle of road in New york city??:undecided:

I wonder if they terrorize you even in your sleep!!:whistle:

She beg before South Indians for free lunch.

Back
Top Bottom