What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

Women do not say seena thok kar.

Please remain in character.
muhavare ko muhavare ki tarah padho varna page badal lo.
Muhavare ke general use par koi male/female ristriction nahi...

Ab chupchap se page badal lo.

Aleka khabarorra ..... means - hey listen or something like this

ha ha ha ..... leave it - never mind ..... ha ha ha
if you know some banters in pashto then type here .my thread was closed by asim yesterday.i need to keep my sis-in laws in line

And why do you doubt it ............
isnt Khar is donkey........so what khaborra makes it donkey something????

My doubts have pretty strong basis.you dont come across as typical pukhtoon.you behave more like punjabi.

Having been to india and seen that poor wretched country - first hand, we as Pakistanis have nothing to fear or respect in that hell hole - the vast majority of indians live in truly horrendous conditions, that I would not let my pet cat live in.

The only indians I respect are their women, brave, strong and know how to look after a man.

My doubts have pretty strong basis.you dont come across as typical pukhtoon.you behave more like punjabi.

Khabrorra means listen .... hey listen

Kha mean - yes

Aleka can be meant differently - Aleka listen - means hey listen - in a bit of slang.

The dialects are different and one can recognise if a person is from Afghanistan or which part of KPK he belongs to by just listening to the way he speaks and uses his vocabulary.

not khar ha ha ha

Go to super market or jinnah super to a book shop. Buy a pushto-urdu translation. It'll help a great deal.

Pathans in Pakistan have settled all over and are an industrious lot. I have studied and lived in Lahore and also in Islamabad for a long time. I can speak Punjabi just like a Punjabi and many may not differentiate.

And as Turks and Pathans are no different in their demeanor, I can also speak Turkish.

Nasil siniz effendum - ne var ne yok

ha ha ha

How many languages will you learn.

Having been to india and seen that poor wretched country - first hand, we as Pakistanis have nothing to fear or respect in that hell hole - the vast majority of indians live in truly horrendous conditions, that I would not let my pet cat live in.

The only indians I respect are their women, brave, strong and know how to look after a man.

Are you saying you should never respect poor people??
Respect and admiration for only the rich does not create a good foundation for any society.
You should respect the struggle the poor go through.

Having been to india and seen that poor wretched country - first hand, we as Pakistanis have nothing to fear or respect in that hell hole - the vast majority of indians live in truly horrendous conditions, that I would not let my pet cat live in..
Here comes The Prince Felix of Luxembourg:D

Are you saying you should never respect poor people??
Respect and admiration for only the rich does not create a good foundation for any society.
You should respect the struggle the poor go through.

No - the people I respect, what I regard with no respect is the state of india.

Here comes The Prince Felix of Luxembourg:D

u-mad-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom