What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

Chacha Nehru ***** slapped no one frankly. His daughter was the ***** slapping kind.

The puppy image is thanks to the head being formed by the part of Kashmir they took.

So you suggest we should take back the part of Kashmir....hmmm lemme think...

Oh No!!!!....then it will be a headless Puppy!!! :rofl: :rofl:

So you suggest we should take back the part of Kashmir....hmmm lemme think...

Oh No!!!!....then it will be a headless Puppy!!! :rofl: :rofl:

No then it looks like a rhino head with the horn up Iran's arse.

He thinks that he knows more about India than Indians............:rofl::rofl:
He know that south indians are revolting against north India

But thinks that Mumbai and Bal thackarey are in south India.........:rofl:

Yes I do know more about India. You may be knowing more about bal-less tharki from bumsbay though.

Juma juma aath din huay hein tum hindustaniyon ke pass kuch paisay aa gaye hein.

Upstarts apni auqaat nahin bhooltay.

Auqaat to tumhai wohi bhukay aur nangay logon jaisi hai.

Isi liye behtar hoga apni auqaat mein hi raho.

Yes I do know more about India. You may be knowing more about bal-less tharki from bumsbay though.

Juma juma aath din huay hein tum hindustaniyon ke pass kuch paisay aa gaye hein.

Upstarts apni auqaat nahin bhooltay.

Auqaat to tumhai wohi bhukay aur nangay logon jaisi hai.

Isi liye behtar hoga apni auqaat mein hi raho.

That sounded so desperate man.

All Indians here are screwed economically.

We really have more on our plates than to bother if you are screwed a little more.

Hahaha now I gotta do it....Lets see who looks like a

Puppy

pakistan-map.jpg

Wagging its tail and following its Humanoid master....

images.jpg

I think Chacha Nehru bit.ch-slapped Jinnah big time and Jinnah dint realized he was forever stuck with this image of Pakistan. :lol :lol:

Actually I am more creative with my imagination... I posted this thought long time ago. If you look at the map of Pakistan and India, Pakistan do look like like a Dog (Balochistan as its tail and Azad Kashmir Baltistan as its mouth) sitting on top of a big pile of $hit OR a DOG eating a samosa. India is so big, but it looks helpless infront of Pakistan as Pakistan looks like it is sitting on top of it and tearing it apart. And that is the reality in real life too. Pakistanis come and tear apart that h!t from time to time and Indians can't do anything about it!!

And you say that Mumbai is in south India:rofl:

Bumsbay???yeah now burn!!!:devil:
Mumbai is getting 130 skyscrapers by 2016, new glass and steel airport by 2014,another airport at navi mumbai by 2017,a metro rail &a monorail by 2013,
a huge slum redevelopment project and a 22 km long sea link bridge....

Can Karachi or Lahore dream of this????

All the Pakistani guyz here r good for nothing. I am going for shopping when I come back I will reply to all the unanswered questions on this thread, if this thread is still open by then, Usually any thread I take part it gets closed, bcoz by then Indians can't handle their beauties and whine to moderators. See ya everyone tonight!! :partay:

And you say that Mumbai is in south India:rofl:
Bumsbay???yeah now burn
Mumbai is getting 130 skyscrapers by 2016, new glass and steel airport by 2014,another airport at navi mumbai by 2017,a metro rail &a monorail by 2013,
a huge slum redevelopment project and a 22 km long sea link bridge....

Can Karachi or Lahore dream of this????

ha ha ha ......

When did I say I am from South India. I said I may be living in Bandra, if you know where that is.

We have what we need. And we will have more if we need more.

You guys are basically upstarts and nothing more.

deleted-not needed

Look carefully who is sitting on top of whom.. india looks compleltely helpless... Pakistan look like a big fat cute parasite sitting on top of a big dirty pile of sh!t and and India can't do anything about it

aryanaj.jpg

By jinxedgirl at 2012-03-06

We have a potluck party tonight at work and I have to go to Cub Foods to buy some stuff.... And i have to see all those South Indian girlz again at work... :bad: I hope Indians don't bring their smelly food tonight!

That sounded so desperate man.

All Indians here are screwed economically.

We really have more on our plates than to bother if you are screwed a little more.

You never had more of anything. Only till some years ago, most of you would roam around in 20 year old bell bottom pants. It is only recently that some money has fallen your way because of cheap labour you could provide and thus some outsourcing. And because of that you think you've become rich - ha ha ha

Look carefully who is sitting on top of whom.. india looks compleltely helpless... Pakistan look like a big fat cute parasite sitting on top of a big dirty pile of sh!t and and India can't do anything about it

Almond ko khaya karo khala jaan, thodi akal aayegi, sir pe na lagaya karo.

You never had more of anything. Only till some years ago, most of you would roam around in 20 year old bell bottom pants. It is only recently that some money has fallen your way because of cheap labour you could provide and thus some outsourcing. And because of that you think you've become rich - ha ha ha

Only recently you stopped getting American dollar in large amount.

like in 1971 when we teared this dogs ***** apart???

You probably were not even born in 1971. Tell me about the laurels since then.

What are you guys jumping up and down so much about.

You are nothing but a bunch of upstarts and when kicked on the posteriors would remain in your place.

You are just some unsightly and painful nobodies. Please stay there.

Almond ko khaya karo khala jaan, thodi akal aayegi, sir pe na lagaya karo.

Only recently you stopped getting American dollar in large amount.

And you people will never become what you intend no matter how much Fair and Lovely you apply, despite some dollars that you are given for gratification of lust.

You probably were not even born in 1971. Tell me about the laurels since then.

What are you guys jumping up and down so much about.

You are nothing but a bunch of upstarts and when kicked on the posteriors would remain in your place.

You are just some unsightly and painful nobodies. Please stay there.

And you people will never become what you intend no matter how much Fair and Lovely you apply, despite some dollars that you are given for gratification of lust.
il_fullxfull.280675965.jpg

Back
Top Bottom