What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

LOL... cherry picking ??? ;)

Picked up few new habits around here...;)

Anyways its not all that wrong.....its actually closer to worlds perception of both places.

Lahore is nowhere compared to Dilli, maybe should be compared to Amritsar or Chandigarh at the most. :D

More Amritsar actually. Chandigarh is a very diffferent city, planned, cosmetic, a trifle bland if you ask me.

Stop making films about us.

Stop watching and commenting on Indian films!!!! get over your Bollywood infatuation Pakistanis, its Indian and for Indians; you guys are not welcome to watch it, anyways all you do is pirate and watch since your mullahs don't let you run theaters, its bad for our business.

We'll make whatever we want, Pakistanis need to stop drooling over Bollywood, period!

Picked up few new habits around here...;)

Anyways its not all that wrong.....its actually closer to worlds perception of both places.

Lahore is nowhere compared to Dilli, maybe should be compared to Amritsar or Chandigarh at the most. :D
Well neither is Dilli better.........when compared to Chandigarh...Amritsar maybe?

Yaar savere se laga hun sundariyon ke fotu daalne meing, ek post aage nahin gaya hun.

Wot is this masla man?:angry:

we are making film about our lahore woh bhi seena thok kar...........:P

Women do not say seena thok kar.

Please remain in character.

Indians are so obsessed with Pakistan, it's like having a puppy dog wagging it's tail and following you around.

Stop making films about Pakistan. Is it so hard?

So many other nations in the world, but still obsessed with Pakistan. :coffee:

I think there is an unspoken complicity of the management in this trol appeasement politics being practiced.

They leave one such thread open for all the vella trolls to gravitate to lies flies to a carcass.

Then it becomes easier to clean up next morning.

Way better than having some of us run amok over 18-20 threads all at once.

Indians are so obsessed with Pakistan, it's like having a puppy dog wagging it's tail and following you around.

<trash snip>

Hahaha now I gotta do it....Lets see who looks like a

Puppy

pakistan-map.jpg

Wagging its tail and following its Humanoid master....

images.jpg

I think Chacha Nehru bit.ch-slapped Jinnah big time and Jinnah dint realized he was forever stuck with this image of Pakistan. :lol :lol:

^

Getting creative with your imagination?

What a smart boy you are.

Good job.

images

Chacha Nehru ***** slapped no one frankly. His daughter was the ***** slapping kind.

The puppy image is thanks to the head being formed by the part of Kashmir they took.

Back
Top Bottom