What's new

Kurdish group claims responsibility for Ankara attack

As europeans are so trustworthy... I think we just should open the gates and let syrians flood into europe...

Lol... Possibilities..

52475084.jpg

we just close the balkan and send NATO. The majority of european nations doesnt trust turkey. Only one who trust you is Merkel and she asked for more time. If you fail, you will be reflooded with refugees and cut off.

so or so the next weeks will be very hard.

Europe should just close the gates on Turkey and kick them out of NATO. We all know their ultimate game is to islamize Europe (lets not pretend thats not the ultimate goal). Like how many Turks are there in Germany? 5mil? Turkey is no partner of Europe and is no partner of NATO. I think Turkey Erdogan wants to use ISIS and empower them, Kill their leader when the time is ripe and declare himself Caliphate and revive the old Ottoman empire emcompasing the middle east. He won't try to do this until ISIS causes major disruptions to Saudi Arabia and thats when he can sweep in and go "here your savior and your real caliph"

Europe should just close the gates on Turkey and kick them out of NATO. We all know their ultimate game is to islamize Europe (lets not pretend thats not the ultimate goal). Like how many Turks are there in Germany? 5mil? Turkey is no partner of Europe and is no partner of NATO. I think Turkey Erdogan wants to use ISIS and empower them, Kill their leader when the time is ripe and declare himself Caliphate and revive the old Ottoman empire emcompasing the middle east. He won't try to do this until ISIS causes major disruptions to Saudi Arabia and thats when he can sweep in and go "here your savior and your real caliph"
Wow....you should change your username to "retarded". :rofl:

Be careful mate,Australia is not far enough,we could change our minds and start with your country.
You would be called the Islamic Caliphate of Aboriginia.:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

How can you connect, Pan-Turkism with Caliphate ??? :crazy_pilot:
Come on mate,the doctor said;''let him be,he lives in his own world''.
Have some compassion.

Come on mate,the doctor said;''let him be,he lives in his own world''.
Have some compassion.
Truth be told, he smelled like Iranian (can be Chinese too) when he begin to talk about Pan-Turkism.

Edit: Looked at his posts....definitely Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom