What's new

Kunming terrorist attack suspects captured

You are helping me on the way to the Truth ... Thanks.

I'm supporting the fair game for minorities, for ordinary people against the regime policy, similar to my right against our own regime !!!

never support to the killing game ... so don't call me as friend of terrorists

Cnleio : do you think China govt did treat fairly to Uighur or not ?

They are terrorists, time by time they're proving that they are fatal for China

This is distressing as hell. The terrorist captive is a young and scared looking girl.
The true cowardly monsters are those who recruited her and other young impressionable minds.

Executing her will not bring satisfaction, not executing her is unfair to those she killed and maimed.
No good outcome whatsoever, the heavens laugh our misery below.
She still need to die. Too late for regrets. Don't be so soft hearted.

That will only impact ordinary Uighurs who have no intention to do a terror act. It will be perceived as a curbing of their tradition, and will cause resentment. On the other hand, people who want to do terrorist acts like this one, will carry knives on that day anyway - after all, how difficult can it be to get a knife? Any kitchen knife or butcher's knife can be used to stab or slash and kill. Gun control has some effect, that people can't access illegal firearms easily. But knife control is impossible, at least over determined terrorists. Eliminating terrorists would be far easier than eliminating knives.

Uighurs and Tibetans are allowed to carry knives openly while majority Han cannot, its easier for them to access knives while other groups cannot. There is resentment from Han, Kazakh, and Hui mainly for the Uighurs using it to steal and intimidate, now due to these attacks Uighurs who carry knives are going to have it much are harder, I can see the government even stopping them from carrying it openly as before, also ordinary Uighurs are going to have a much more difficult time traveling around China now for security reasons.

You are helping me on the way to the Truth ... Thanks.

I'm supporting the fair game for minorities, for ordinary people against the regime policy, similar to my right against our own regime !!!

never support to the killing game ... so don't call me as friend of terrorists

How you track for time of that crime scenes ?

Why so many Han freely attack others with lethal weapon ? in the street ( the policemen not disarm them ?? )

The problem starts to occur when minorities attack innocent people. Uighurs are treated better than majority of Han Chinese now, but after this attack some people want all their special privileges taken away, so both Uighur-Han are both equal.

In 2009 Han chinese only used weapons for protection/revenge after Uighurs started attacked , Police couldn't control it as they were unprepared. After 2009 security in Xinjiang has been increased and it's kept the peace.

I can say by 2020 the problems will be gone with the Uighurs when Xinjiang is developed, younger Uighurs are mixing in Chinese culture and becoming less religious.

Last edited:
Uighurs and Tibetans are allowed to carry knives openly while majority Han cannot, its easier for them to access knives while other groups cannot. There is resentment from Han, Kazakh, and Hui mainly for the Uighurs using it to steal and intimidate, now due to these attacks Uighurs carry knives are going to have it much are harder, I can see the government even stopping them from carrying it openly as before, also ordinary Uighurs are going to have a much more difficult time traveling around China now.
That's what I meant - it is ordinary Uighurs who will be affected. The ones who want to do a terror act will conceal their knives until the last moment.

1. China XinJiang's GDP richer than Vietname, pls wiki or google
2. North XinJiang richer than South XinJiang
3. Uighur live in North XinJiang less than in South.

How you track for time of that crime scenes ?
Won't reply this, coz i have my own secret way.

Why so many Han freely attack others with lethal weapon ? in the street ( the policemen not disarm them ?? )
It's bullsh!t, China law to everyone. but u saw in Youtube.com is 2009.07.09 after 07.05 Uighur riot. XinJiang Han angry after saw 1,500-2,000 dead body at the Urumchi city. Next time u visit XinJiang, just ask local ppl what happen at 2009.07.05 u can find the truth.

In this aspect, Vietnamese policemen did better things than Chinese policemen ... in every riots.
When some mad start to kill hundred innocents on the street, then what Vietnamese police do ?

Shoot terrorist first then talk !

That's what I meant - it is ordinary Uighurs who will be affected. The ones who want to do a terror act will conceal their knives until the last moment.

They already are now after the attack, they won't be able to carry knives now that the police won't be looking the other way.

Indeed, other zones of China like Zhuang, Hongkong, Macau, and even Taiwan .., keep watching the way Central govt. did to Xinjiang ... to make sure Central Govt keep their promise for something like 1 country 2 policies or not ...

The more immigrant Chinese mainlanders take advantages to local residents , the more worry the same happen in Hongkong, Taiwan ( if you pursue for reunification )

See how a married Thai lady follow Vietnam rule about using protection helmet ... their hairstyle showing their marriage, cannot change.

images470277_DSC_0003.JPG

t745095.jpg

We also disagree with the freedom of buying firearm in USA

Last edited:
Lets not be diplomatic here.

Turkey and American NGO's are funding and supporting Xinjiang terrorists.

This is a fact.
Yes, FACT!

It's bullsh!t, China law to everyone. but u saw in Youtube.com is 2009.07.09 after 07.05 Uighur riot. XinJiang Han angry after saw 1,500-2,000 dead body at the Urumchi city. Next time u visit XinJiang, just ask local ppl what happen at 2009.07.05 u can find the truth.

When some mad start to kill hundred innocents on the street, then what Vietnamese police do ?

Shoot terrorist first then talk !

If Chinese policemen shoot to guys with lethal weapon in his hands attacking innocents in the incident, no matter which race he is ...
There would be many deaths of Han people.

If you shoot them you can't torture them for their connections

is it so dangerous like this in China ?
Another terrorism caught ?

Beijing’s historic Tiananmen Gate witnessed commotion and reports of smoke Wednesday as the National People’s Congress was entering session, according to the South China Morning Post, or SCMP.

According to the report, five witnesses saw activity near the main entrance to the Forbidden City at around 11 a.m. local time (10 p.m. EST) after which smoke was seen rising from the site. A report from Reuters noted that the police arrested two people protesting at the site Wednesday.

“I had a glance that four, five men trying to put out a fire,” a woman from Jilin province present at the scene told SCMP. “I heard it was a woman around 40 who burned herself,” she said. “She was alive when they took her away,” she added.

Some unverified and undated photos were shared online showing the police, who were reportedly present in strength for the NPC session, rushing to extinguish a fire near the square’s northern end. According to the SCMP report, the police also asked visitors to delete photos taken on their phones.

140305064928_china_protest_464x261_reuters_nocredit.jpg
?

140305041536_1_464x261_reuters_nocredit.jpg

In Tiananmen Square

2_20140304210326_UVElODAlODAlODAlODAyMDE0MDMwNTEwNDUwM18=.jpg

2_20140304210316_UVElODAlODAlODAlODAyMDE0MDMwNTEwNDkyNF8=.jpg

2_20140304220333_UVElODAlODAlODAlODAyMDE0MDMwNTExMjU1NF8=.jpg

2_20140304220347_UVElODAlODAlODAlODAyMDE0MDMwNTExMjU0NV8=.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes its not about a more comfortable life style its about honor because china is not the Uyghurs motherland.
(I condemn attacks on civilians)
Maybe Turkey?

Lets not be diplomatic here.

Turkey and American NGO's are funding and supporting Xinjiang terrorists.

This is a fact.
Yes, FACT!

I add additional input. Taliban is the biggest supporter of Uighur terrorist. Do not everyday blame USA without blaming ....

Will I get censored again?

For all the Chinese members blaming direct Involvement of Turkey, provide solid proof. Not some flimsy t-shirt. Otherwise you just make yourself look like paranoid towards any foreign country without even trying to question your own govt and its deeds :)

Back
Top Bottom