What's new

Kulbushan Yadav refuses to file review petition instead, will proceed with mercy appeal

True...it is highly unlikely that he will be hanged...i see pakistan mellowing down for the past few years...it is not in a position to seriously annoy india.

Its not due to fear of India,
Its due to Pak Army,
Pak Army mostly tease India by showing Indian Spy on Media, Its not interested in Hanging..

Keep him alive and time after time launch short interview about Indian intelligence stories on media. Name that program " From horse's mouth "

Whatever the chosen punishment, it should be a stern message to RAW and its operatives inside the country

Hang him at Wagha Border in front of Indians. This action will irritate the Indian masses and their childish media and Modi will be under immense pressure to do something either his politics will be finished or he will do some fake surgical strike. After hanging Mr Yadav fantastic tea should be served to the person hanging Mr Yadav

Last edited:
he was a retired officer who was lured into a trap by RAW...but idiots being idiots went through the hustle for a Nobody....on the other hand, Yadav continue to serve as a humiliation for Terror mata.
unlike Indian Govt which is grossly violating intl' law in Kashmir & continue to deny access to UN observers we expect nothing. Unlike yourself we are not savages.

@Foxtrot Alpha @PakSword
Kindly let him to know about Col. Habib.
i gave him an infraction and he got banned....looks like he was already on the edge

vQ03Rte.jpg

EhT8D3b.jpg

KY story is and will be lost in history , the amount of Pakistani he and his network killed can not be paid back by his hanging or chopping his balls off in public, the damage from him and his hired killers are done, and we payback by capturing a serving Officer , forcing his country he took oath to die for disown him, and he's been rotting in jail for years waiting for his death, this is our revenge that Indians can not safe their serving officer and we bust his network , killed many of his paid killers and sent them to hell and eventually he will meet them all in Hell .

True...it is highly unlikely that he will be hanged...i see pakistan mellowing down for the past few years...it is not in a position to seriously annoy india.

Annoy india ? lolz who is india to us stop this bollywood bs nonsense and make some sense.

It is the perfect time to hang Kulbushan Yadav, it will also push the narrative of Indian terrorism internationally. After Karachi stock exchange attack, Pakistan has a strong case to take India to the ICC. Taliban and Afghan gov can provide material and documented proof of Indian terror apparatus from Afghanistan.

We can also use this to pressure Iran on Chabahar.

Kulbushan Yadav refuses to file review petition....Now hanging is eminent.

He accepted his fate.....now we will handover his body through wagha border...world would see Indian sponsored terrorism.
Source Times of India.
Still waiting for his fate to be determined. I guess the issue is dead and public has moved on.

Still waiting for his fate to be determined. I guess the issue is dead and public has moved on.
Still there but people are busy in politics.

Whatever is going to him but he will never see Indian soil again.

Back
Top Bottom