What's new

Kulbushan Yadav refuses to file review petition instead, will proceed with mercy appeal

I want this to go ahead. We do not need to parade him any longer. Even after he is gone, and we need to bring up Indian terrorism, we can always refer back to his case.

Him getting hanged will also send a strong message to RAW agents and India that supporting terrorism in Pakistan will mean their death. And that no one can stop it, not even the Superpooper power.

He's a businessman. Ex fauji.

If you hang him, which its looking like, there will be reataliatory hangings from us.

Even if we have to snatch new recruits.

Count on that.

Cheers, Doc

You are mistaking Mubarak Patel as Kulbhushon.

Businessman was mubarak patel. Here we are talking about Kulbuhan Yadav. There is no entry of any Indian named Kulbushon Yadav entered in Pakistan.

On the other hand Kulbhushon himself accepted of bomb blast and terrorism. Do you want me to share video for refresher?

Introspection brother, introspection ...

Actually India is not humiliated by him at all. Infact most are actually proud that India fought for his release. Except for Pakistanis, no body in the world had bothered about Kulbhushan Yadav. More you wave at the same fellow for many terrorist actions that happens in Pakistan, world loose the half interest they shown on the matter. It just gets stale after certain time.

We dont care about world. As long as you guys are in pain we are happy.

Businessman was mubarak patel. Here we are talking about Kulbuhan Yadav. There is no entry of any Indian named Kulbushon Yadav entered in Pakistan.

On the other hand Kulbhushon himself accepted of bomb blast and terrorism. Do you want me to share video for refresher?

Under torture.

Which other countries can do as well.

Just saying.

Cheers, Doc

he should be hanged for what he has done but i am sure pak is not going to hang him. there are 2 reasons.first we will keep him so as to keep on humiliating india. second we are simply too much coward to take this bold step. after the recent terrorist attack by terrorists trained and funded by likes of him pak government must hang him but they wont.
True...it is highly unlikely that he will be hanged...i see pakistan mellowing down for the past few years...it is not in a position to seriously annoy india.

Under torture, it could be Reza Pahlavi as well.

Cheers, Doc
in that case you need not to worry as we dont have any Kubushon in our custody he might be a look alike of Kulbushon probably our own citizen.

The guy we have has this name and passport (verifiable from your friend Iran)

kulbhushan-yadav-case-pakistan-s-new-legal-team-to-meet-icj-president-1513928815-1812.jpg

True...it is highly unlikely that he will be hanged...i see pakistan mellowing down for the past few years...it is not in a position to seriously annoy india.
lolz,,, really? we bombed your country, we took down your jets and you are in dillusion.

Yes we will not hang him as we dont want to end the story,

we will keep on teasing you guys and will keep this wound fresh

We dont care about world. As long as you guys are in pain we are happy.
We are not in pain. Lol. It's not you who stopped his hanging. Its us. We are just laughing at you for your incompetence.

Is it fake? You tell me how do Hussain Mubarak got this passport? You dont have any Indian named Hussain Mubarak Patel.

I cannot say from the computer screen.

Have you allowed the competent authorities to ascertain whether the passport is genuine or not?

Cheers, Doc

We are not in pain. Lol. It's not you who stopped his hanging. Its us. We are just laughing at you for your incompetence.
The matter has not concluded, he is still in our custody. It is too early for either side to celebrate.

Back
Top Bottom