What's new

Kulbushan Yadav refuses to file review petition instead, will proceed with mercy appeal

I cannot say from the computer screen.

Have you allowed the competent authorities to ascertain whether the passport is genuine or not?

Cheers, Doc

Yes we sent the dosiers to you and confirmed that from Iran. Iran are also saying its Mubarak Hussain Patel as per the records.

You guys need not to worry i suspects not blood from your soil. Any ISI is just making up all the story for Pakistani people.

Yes we sent the dosiers to you and confirmed that from Iran. Iran are also saying its Mubarak Hussain Patel as per the records.

You guys need not to worry i suspects not blood from your soil. Any ISI is just making up all the story for Pakistani people.

I'm not talking about toilet paper (Pakistani dossiers).

I'm talking about the passport whose photo you attached above.

Cheers, Doc

Hang hin near indian elections to make sure modi wins again.

Just thinking out loud!
If hang him now..Nazi Modi on heels of great victory against PLA would do? he is on the moon these days in India..?

Any suggestions?

He will be hanged?
nah i dont think so in past pakistan just use it as tool and did not hanged them

He's a businessman. Ex fauji.

If you hang him, which its looking like, there will be reataliatory hangings from us.

Even if we have to snatch new recruits.

Count on that.

Cheers, Doc
hahahahh still he is businessman with fake passport on muslim name :lol: kuch sharam haya hoti hai bhai :D

nah i dont think so in past pakistan just use it as tool and did not hanged them

Mujhe lagta hai is bechare ka time aa gaya hai.

Both your PM and Chief are under fire for not being muscular.

Samajh jao.

Cheers, Doc

Mujhe lagta hai is bechare ka time aa gaya hai.

Both your PM and Chief are under fire for not being muscular.

Samajh jao.

Cheers, Doc
no one is under fire i never see in media or social media any fire . they have been proven on 27feb for us already .

but i am not in mode to hang him we will loss a drama then if we hanged him .

I'm not talking about toilet paper (Pakistani dossiers).

I'm talking about the passport whose photo you attached above.

Cheers, Doc

Oh so information about your ex-serviceman is a toilet paper for you?

Sorry that you think such low of your ex-serviceman.

What are you talking about passport?

Hang his body, and then hit it with bat like a piñata

Kulbushan Yadav refuses to file review petition....Now hanging is eminent.

He accepted his fate.....now we will handover his body through wagha border...world would see Indian sponsored terrorism.
Source Times of India.

Hang him. You never know if MNS or someone like him comes into power again and release him.

Back
Top Bottom