What's new

Kulbushan Yadav refuses to file review petition instead, will proceed with mercy appeal

24x7 your bois here are crying about Imran and Bajwa?

Why?

Because they like crying?

Cheers, Doc
bhai what they did wrong ? did india enter thier border killed 20 and take prisoners 10 more ? they are your phobia get over from it man . india killed bajwa+imran's crow and 5 trees last year and paid a heavy price of it . since then india is cool down sitting and masturbating in own home . what you want from Pakistanis more ?

bajwa imran are just fine
what is the name of PLA cheif whom ordered to massacre indians ? nhi pata na ? india main kisi ko bhi nhi pata :lol:

He should be made an example. We have sympathy for him but in the bigher scheme of things, such ppl gets sacrificed alot. Need to send a strong message, so he should be hanged and body given.

Mass murderer must face appropriate punishment...hope PTI govt permits his execution fast as a deterrent to other RAW operatives and their handlers

Should use him to troll bhartis. Ask him to give statement like "my fellow bharti , our game is over, Pakistan has finally exposed us".

its just pain they have too deep wounds and frustration of being banged every years making them sick . that come out from most of indians posts here .
Some members are capable of quality conversations. This has happened in one thread although I had to babysit it through.

There are others who are habitual trolls. One may appreciate humor and such, but this particular member is not even good in the humor department.

no one is under fire i never see in media or social media any fire . they have been proven on 27feb for us already .

but i am not in mode to hang him we will loss a drama then if we hanged him .

What Modi did in response to China; isn't under fire then I will certainly try to understand the Indian psych as what seems to be limit for them warranting to be under fire. We rise & thwarted enemy but countrymen are supposedly against leadership while Modi ji has been trying to push back China through social media & banning certain apps; is good enough to elect him again. Try to understand the dilemma & irony as well for what we are facing in our neighborhood.

Hang that terrorist ASAP, it has been delayed for far too long. This monkey was responsible for a lot of deaths in Pakistan , ruined hundreds of families, he has no right to live.

Those saying that India wont be happy should be ashamed , India/ Non Muslim world will never be happy doesn't matter how low u bend down for them.

Hang him and send the video to all hindutvatards

Present India the bill on expenses used to keep him alive till now and hang him.

There are no longterm gains in what can only be now described as sheltering a terrorist by GoP

lol, He is a symbol of Indian barbarity why would you hang him? If you hang him his story dies with him but if you keep him alive he can be used for decades. It's a hearts and minds thing..

All the necessary information is retrieved. He is a useless person now and should be given what he deserves. No one even talks about him anymore. His story will remain in history wether he lives or dies. So why not write the story with death penalty at the end? Because that’s what he deserves, nothing less nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom