What's new

Kubra Khan Responds...

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kubra Khan looks mad after the recent allegations. This is what she had to say.

jweepgwfbp9a1.jpg

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah

its really sad and unfortunate that few of our fellow Pakistanis are prepared to spread any kind of lies and bullshit against anyone as long as it gives face to khan's mantra

these people have gone totally mad

He didn't mention the name but said KK, and I immediately knew he was reffering to Kubi Darling.

عادل راجہ نے تو کسی کا نام بھی نہیں لیا تھا :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He didn't mention the name but said KK, and I immediately knew he was reffering to Kubi Darling.
کے کے سے تو لاکھوں نام بنتے ہیں یار ۔ خانہ خراب بھی کے کے سے بنتا ہے

military affairs apparently.

on a serious note, it's just propaganda that a large segment of society is willing to buy thanks to bad perception of military recently.
I've said it before, it doesn't matter what the truth is anymore. The damage is done, the militaries reputation is a mess and needs to be cleaned up. This is the first time in Pakistan's history when regular Pakistanis have openly mocked and insulted the military.

The military needs to stop playing politics and do what it was built to do, that's the only way for it to regain its reputation.

I've said it before, it doesn't matter what the truth is anymore. The damage is done, the militaries reputation is a mess and needs to be cleaned up. This is the first time in Pakistan's history when regular Pakistanis have openly mocked and insulted the military.

The military needs to stop playing politics and do what it was built to do, that's the only way for it to regain its reputation.
and also leave models for civilians - stop political engineering- blackmailing-shadow business -shadow gov- shadow FO - politics- foreign policy making- internal policing- kidnapping civilians- charging civilians - land grabbing - town making- giving land to officers- subsidies shops - duty free imports -releasing terrorists like ahsan ullah ahsan - thinkign they are only have brains - dictating govs -creating no go cant areas- not obeying orders - not following hierarchy -

کیا کیا لکھیں کونسا کام ہے جو اس فوج نے نہیں کیا ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Back
Top Bottom