What's new

KSA to the first world

PS. As our scientists above has said it, those buildings and palaces have no creative potential and they are only filled with gadgets. NO CREATIVE potential. Ranking a university with no creative potential means that the rankings are based on buildings which is really stupid.

Actually these rankings are based on Scientific output:
Ranking Web of World universities: Contact Us
:cheers:

It is the scientific output that matters:

scaled.php

RT21_Section3_Figure2.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

It does not matter what you acknowledge or not. The truth stands on its own. It does not need your "acknowledgement" one bit. Iran produces mega loads of science more than KSA and that is the truth.

Well, FYI it is not the no of papers which matter. It is the no of papers accepted in A+ conferences.

Just curious though, since IRAN universities are sanctioned, I wonder which conferences/Journals accepted the papers originating from IRAN universities ?

ho ho !

hey Mosa ! who have satellite in space :coffee:

sooooooooooooooo ! stop ... :wave:

We have 12 you have 2 O.O.... Yeah you have rockets but we have better and more satellites. I love how Iranians are so quickly offended by someone not acknowledging their "Superiority" :lol:

Never said it didn't but why are you trying to desperately to jam Iran into this thread I wonder :woot:. Inferior complex much :azn:

Just to show you your true self. KSA is behind Iran and no matter how many animations of buildings you make, it is not going to change the fact.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Well, FYI it is not the no of papers which matter. It is the no of papers accepted in A+ conferences.

Just curious though, since IRAN universities are sanctioned, I wonder which conferences/Journals accepted the papers originating from IRAN universities ?

I have also put the graph for citations. Go and see it once again.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

We have 12 you have 2 O.O.... Yeah you have rockets but we have better and more satellites. I love how Iranians are so quickly offended by someone not acknowledging their "Superiority" :lol:

You mean those you bought from USA. Good for you. Try sending one up there yourself next time. Let's see how do you do then.

Just to show you your true self. KSA is behind Iran and no matter how many animations of buildings you make, it is not going to change the fact.

Why are Iranians and their elk have to jam themselves into threads like these? What are you so disperately trying to prove?? انت ليش منضغط؟ :lol:

I love how Iranians just HAVE to jam their faces in anything that has "KSA" in it and turn it into a "Mine is bigger than yours" contest. It means all is still well in the world :mps:

Because Arabs are the lowest life forms on Earth even Bacteria is smarter than an Arab in these guys eyes :woot:

Well, Arabs have produced some of the finest military generals in history... Our prophet himself was from the Arabs. Salauddin Ayubi, Khalid bin walid, tarek bin ziyad and so many other examples are there.

But you should also agree that Arabs have betrayed Islam and continues to betray Islam since the last 400 years almost. They were the main reason behind the fall of Ottoman Islamic empire. And now they supported the destruction of Iraq, Libya and now Syria. They continue to oppress Bahraini people. They still accept US$ for their oil, maintaining the petro dollar link which allows NATO to wage wars and destroy many Muslim countries including Pakistan and Afghanistan.

It is necessary to first Identify your shortcomings and then correct them. If you start posting pictures of tall buildings when we point to your shortcomings, sorry to say, as the blessed Prophet pbuh said, it shows the intellect of "naked barefooted shepherds".

Well, Arabs have produced some of the finest military generals in history... Our prophet himself was from the Arabs. Salauddin Ayubi, Khalid bin walid, tarek bin ziyad and so many other examples are there.

But you should also agree that Arabs have betrayed Islam and continues to betray Islam since the last 400 years almost. They were the main reason behind the fall of Ottoman Islamic empire. And now they supported the destruction of Iraq, Libya and now Syria. They continue to oppress Bahraini people. They still accept US$ for their oil, maintaining the petro dollar link which allows NATO to wage wars and destroy many Muslim countries including Pakistan and Afghanistan.

It is necessary to first Identify your shortcomings and then correct them. If you start posting pictures of tall buildings when we point to your shortcomings, sorry to say, as the blessed Prophet pbuh said, it shows the intellect of "naked barefooted shepherds".

but Salahudin Ayubi was Kurd from Tikrit, modern day Iraq.

At that time there was no such thing as Kurd. All were Arabs.
There was no Kurd?Are you kiddin' me?Races don't suddenly come out of thin air,Kurdish people are a branch of Iranian people which were here since 3000 years ago.
From Wikipedia:
Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb (Arabic: صلاح الدين يوسف بن أيوب‎, Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb, Kurdish: سه*لاحه*دین ئه*یوبی, Selah'edînê Eyubî) (ca. 1138 – March 4, 1193), better known in the Western world as Saladin, was a Kurdish[2][3][4] Muslim, who became the first Sultan of Egypt and Syria, and founded the Ayyubid dynasty. He led Muslim and Arab opposition to the Franks and other European Crusaders in the Levant. At the height of his power, his sultanate included Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Hejaz, Yemen, and parts of North Africa.

On topic
Because Arabs are the lowest life forms on Earth even Bacteria is smarter than an Arab in these guys eyes :woot:
Mosa no one wanted to offend you.first i asked if these projects are being done by Saudi engineers or not,you replied and if its true then i appreciate that.Don't use the old chicanery trick here by these words.

The 'Golden age of Islam' was brought about by Arabs who came out of Arabia with a message and influenced the Continents of Asia (Abbasid Dynasty), Africa (Fatimid Dynastry) and Europe (Umayyad Dynasty). Only when they became too civilised to train with weapons, first Mongols ran over them then the Mamelukes took over them, for better or for worse.

I don't think that anybody here has doubts about the potential of Arabian diaspora; on the contrary, they seem to be a victim of 'resource curse' which has taken political will out of hands of masses and into the hands of inept few.

The 'Golden age of Islam' was brought about by Arabs who came out of Arabia with a message and influenced the Continents of Asia (Abbasid Dynasty), Africa (Fatimid Dynastry) and Europe (Umayyad Dynasty). Only when they became too civilised to train with weapons, first Mongols ran over them then the Mamelukes took over them, for better or for worse.

I don't think that anybody here has doubts about the potential of Arabian diaspora; on the contrary, they seem to be a victim of 'resource curse' which has taken political will out of hands of masses and into the hands of inept few.

Couldn't describe it better. :)

Back
Top Bottom