KRK did it yet again.....gatar ka dhakkan jab bhee khulta hai..........

GURU DUTT

BANNED
KRK's infamous Twitter wars with celebs - The Times of India
KRK declares Sonakshi Sinha and Vidya Balan as aunties

We all know about Kamaal R Khan's over the top tweets which get the celebs raging with anger every other day. While Sonakshi Sinha has often expressed her hatred for KRK due to his offensive tweets, it seems this hasn't deterred him from his twitter habits. Shooting another fireball, KRK asked on Twitter, "Who looks like bigger Aunty?", and went on to add that, "62% people think that Vidya Balan looks like an old Aunty and 30% vote for Sonakshi, means their next films will be a washout." Well, we do not agree to his self-created poll and know that the two hotties have already proved their mettle on the silver screen and have plump projects in their kitty.

what are your comments on this

i like this one the most :p::lol:
krk.png

bhaijan apka konsa hai:yes4::victory1:

so what?? i like aunties... sonakshi is far more feminine and heroinely than someone like anushka or priyanka who played a boxer in "mary kom"... what would i do with a female boxer??

Probably ask her to beat some sense into your lazy unemployed arse.

i am far more employed in real contributing terms than you can be in a thousand years.

but if you are talking about jobs ( wage-slavery ), then you should blame your parents for giving you middle-class poverty as inheritance.

they didn't do either of two things - (a). earn enough wealth to keep you off jobs, (b). abolish the money system in india.

now go talk to your parents.

samjhe, jaani??

kehdo husn walon se wo itna guroor na karen khuda haath salamat rakhe "bhavnayen" yoon bhee nikaltee hain ... kya samjhe :azn: