What's new

Beneath All Its Masks, The Kashmir ‘Conflict’ Was Always About Islam

it was never about islam, it was about a predominantly muslim area being muscled in by hindu majority, not an unreasonable fear. If I was in a small hindu province in predominantly muslim pakistan, I would have preferred to be in India..
If indian secularism really delivered then kashmiris would have nothing to fear now...

Sir if what you said is true then why it is limited only to Kashmir why not in any other part of India ....???

OR the 'other parts' of India are also at "RISK" ... as that 'religion' is not limited only in ONE PART OF INDIAN STATE ....??

Because of external factors for this state perticular.

Not possible Rightful hindus can kiss my as$ instead as an alternative.
In the first half of the 1st millennium, the Kashmir region became an important centre of Hinduism and later of Buddhism; later still, in the ninth century, Kashmir Shaivism arose.[4] In 1339, Shah Mir became the first Muslim ruler of Kashmir, inaugurating the Salatin-i-Kashmir or Shah Mir dynasty.[5] Kashmir was part of the Mughal Empire from 1586 to 1751,[6]and thereafter, until 1820, of the Afghan Durrani Empire.[5] That year, the Sikhs, under Ranjit Singh, annexed Kashmir.

Kashmir itself is a Hindu name.

In the first half of the 1st millennium, the Kashmir region became an important centre of Hinduism and later of Buddhism; later still, in the ninth century, Kashmir Shaivism arose.[4] In 1339, Shah Mir became the first Muslim ruler of Kashmir, inaugurating the Salatin-i-Kashmir or Shah Mir dynasty.[5] Kashmir was part of the Mughal Empire from 1586 to 1751,[6]and thereafter, until 1820, of the Afghan Durrani Empire.[5] That year, the Sikhs, under Ranjit Singh, annexed Kashmir.

And now it is muslim majority. And there is no f*cker in this world that can change that.

Hindu itself is a Sindh name.

The fact is majority of the state are Muslims and their wish should be respected.

Hindu itself is a Sindh name.

The fact is majority of the state are Muslims and their wish should be respected.

Nah.. only few Sunnis want them. None of the non Sunni want to merge with Pakistan. We all know the state of minorities in pakistan. Pakistan is a lost cause. With the present political elite in your country doing a good job economically bleeding the country.

Your highways and your public institutions are mortgaged.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/propak...d-airports-motorways-buildings-get-loans/amp/

At present we don't need to do anything but play the waiting game until we economical grow.

Nah.. only few Sunnis want them. None of the non Sunni want to merge with Pakistan. We all know the state of minorities in pakistan. Pakistan is a lost cause. With the present political elite in your country doing a good job economically bleeding the country.

Your highways and your public institutions are mortgaged.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/propak...d-airports-motorways-buildings-get-loans/amp/

At present we don't need to do anything but play the waiting game until we economical grow.

Sunnis maybe want to merge with Pakistan but tremendous majority of the occupied territory wants freedom from india.

Yes unfortunately pakistan have bad leaders at present and you can enjoy the destruction unless pakistanis wake up.

Sunnis maybe want to merge with Pakistan but tremendous majority of the occupied territory wants freedom from india.

Yes unfortunately pakistan have bad leaders at present and you can enjoy the destruction unless pakistanis wake up.

When you say tremendous majority. Please give a number . Only four districts out of the entire Jammu and Kashmir has issues. We will quell them.

What do you mean by formally merging with India? India already considers and treats the entire state of J&K as part of India. We hold state elections like any other state every five years and we have a Governor, a CM & cabinet of ministers like any other state of India. Seems like you are confusing Indian side with Pakistani controlled side. India gained the legitimacy the moment the princely state of Jammu and kashmir signed the instrument of accession with India. On the other hand Pakistan cannot merge AJK & GB formally as states of Pakistan as it lacks the legitimacy.
If it was part of India why UNSC would suggest a referendum. You are really in a dense state of denial and wouldn't let it go, I must give you that. I would rather go bang my head into a wall than argue with you.

When you say tremendous majority. Please give a number . Only four districts out of the entire Jammu and Kashmir has issues. We will quell them.

I'm not here to spoon feed, google it out.

You can keep quelling for another 70 years or 700 years, Pakistan will keep doing what it is doing and so will the Kashmiris. Win win for all.

I'm not here to spoon feed, google it out.

You can keep quelling for another 70 years or 700 years, Pakistan will keep doing what it is doing and so will the Kashmiris. Win win for all.

Well google it and find it out for yourself. We are doing really good and we will be growing at ~7.5 % + gdp growth rate over the next decade. We will maintain status quo till we are good till then do what ever you can.

Well google it and find it out for yourself. We are doing really good and we will be growing at ~7.5 % + gdp growth rate over the next decade. We will maintain status quo till we are good till then do what ever you can.

What makes you think Pakistan will remain as it is forever? Pakistan had very bad predictions in 2009 but thanks to almighty, it is growing at 5.5% and security situation has improved 20 folds. Status quo is not harming Pakistan either and it is letting Pakistan concentrate on western border without any significant disturbance.

What makes you think Pakistan will remain as it is forever? Pakistan had very bad predictions in 2009 but thanks to almighty, it is growing at 5.5% and security situation has improved 20 folds. Status quo is not harming Pakistan either and it is letting Pakistan concentrate on western border without any significant disturbance.

Pakistan growth rate is not 5.5%. Looks like you believe what you minister dar says lol.

https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/gdp-growth

Nah.. you ain't. It's just middle of the year in 2017 we have almost 6 months to go.

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pakistan/database/majorincidents.htm

And now it is muslim majority. And there is no f*cker in this world that can change that.
Ohh we will change it. And you will only watch on the sidelines :flame:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom