What's new

Beneath All Its Masks, The Kashmir ‘Conflict’ Was Always About Islam

I find the Kashmir issue to be rank stupidity on both sides

For India, it does you no benefit to hold on to land with people that don't want to be a part of you. To compound this utter stupidity, you don't even launch a complete genocide of the people, but try to integrate them when they hate you. If you actually cared for said people, you'd give them freedom

For Pakistan, we've never really tried taking Kashmir, and there's no reason to believe that they'd be loyal to us either. And when we had chances to take Kashmir, we never pushed on. The only thing we do for Kashmir is give lip service and that has been it throughout our history.

Just because you control does not make it legal. That is that point I am highlighting. China controls Tibet but India does not recognize it as part of China yet.

Pakistan controls GB after complete support from patriotic people of GB which isn't the case with IOK. There is no reason for Pakistan not to control GB. India accepts Chinese rule on Tibet.

It might be stupid to you since you only believe in losing territory to china after getting a comprehensive beating in a war.

We understand your situation. :)

In spite of losing the war, India still does not recognize Tibet as part of China.

You are mixing up controlling with legality.

We can have legal agreements whenever we deem it necessary. We are not into this habit of claiming stupid claims on others land like Indians. So please don't expect same idiocy from us that you guys are into.

So don't bother about UN then as you already have control.

Pakistan and Kashmir rejects that instrument hence nullified. Just like India did in Junagadh Manvadar case and Hyderabad Deccan case.

What Pakistan does is immaterial as J&K had already entered into an instrument of accession with India

India is no one to tell what should've been done. Pakistan did the deal to get 750 sq m which is in control of Pakistan now, whereas Pakistan backed off from claiming something it never controlled. 1963 agreement was a land gain for Pakistan. And also gave Pakistan relief to focus on IOK.

I understand that but by getting into the 1963 agreement with China, Pakistan has effectively shut the door on the UN plebiscite in Kashmir.

What Pakistan does is immaterial as J&K had already entered into an instrument of accession with India

I understand that but by getting into the 1963 agreement with China, Pakistan has effectively shut the door on the UN plebiscite in Kashmir.

I love how you value legal procedures. You are a good citizen. I respect that.

Pakistanis are philosophical people. They are pragmatic too. It's a dangerous blend.
We look at the spirit of declaration of division of sub continent. While you pick and choose.

The entire boundary between India and China are unresolved.

There is no legal agreement signed between India and China.

So letter and understandings may have been exchanged from time to time but that's about it.

India has not recognized Tibet as part of China yet.

Oh man. Time for spoon feeding.

The 17-point agreement signed between Tibet and China on May 23, 1951, ended any hopes of genuine autonomy for Tibet. Further, the signing of the 1954 India-China agreement symbolised the complete formalisation of all developments since the invasion of Tibet by China and the total elimination of Indian political influence in Tibet.

For the first time ever, India, in a formal document, recognised Tibet as an integral part of China. In international legal terms, it signalled the fact that the only country that had special relations with Tibet had now agreed to relinquish these relations and had done so without any reference or consultation with the Dalai Lama or with the Tibetan government. For the Tibetans, it can be said that the curtain was finally drawn on their aspirations to be an independent state or even an autonomous one.

https://thewire.in/99468/india-has-no-tibetan-card-to-play-heres-why/

Neither Pakistan nor Kashmir accept your instrument.

That's not a problem. Status quo is fine for now uness Pakistan get out of the mess in western border.

So its religious issue ... which mean a segment of Indian society is not only feel dissociated with rest of India but creating issues for the INDIAN STATE ....
Yes, that is correct.

The recent targeting of Amarnath pilgrims alone shows it quite clearly. This is expected and most Indians accept it.

That's why we say Kashmir is an unfinished agenda of the partition of sub-continent.
I agree. And the unfinished agenda is the unfinished agenda of the conquest of the subcontinent. :D
Dekhte hai who wins in the end. :P

Yes but it is nothing to do with ISIS.
ISIS is the symptom. :(
Not the problem.

India_Pakistan_Bus_Service.jpg

India-Pakistan bus service suspended due to tension on LoC

Yes, that is correct.

The recent targeting of Amarnath pilgrims alone shows it quite clearly. This is expected and most Indians accept it.

So this sort of incidents happens allover India on regular basis by the "same religious group" .... ??

& Again What is the solution ... to the 'religious' problem related to Kashmir & to the other parts of INDIA ....??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom