What's new

Beneath All Its Masks, The Kashmir ‘Conflict’ Was Always About Islam

If you are so confident about the majority of the Kashmir population being pro-Indian why India is afraid of holding a plebiscite there and formally merging it with the union and strengthen your case for the return of remaining parts.

Call me Cleopatra, because I'm the queen of denial.

What do you mean by formally merging with India? India already considers and treats the entire state of J&K as part of India. We hold state elections like any other state every five years and we have a Governor, a CM & cabinet of ministers like any other state of India. Seems like you are confusing Indian side with Pakistani controlled side. India gained the legitimacy the moment the princely state of Jammu and kashmir signed the instrument of accession with India. On the other hand Pakistan cannot merge AJK & GB formally as states of Pakistan as it lacks the legitimacy.

As you wish my dear Sir I reverse the the sentence of my post quoted by you ...

INDIAN Government is perusing the policy of RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION in IOK .... so it also mean India as an STATE have issue of RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM

SO you are confident its religious issue after all (you have mention name of all religions) ....

So the solution is RELIGIOUS CLEANSING ....

Which mean INDIA is not a RELIGIOUSLY HARMONIOUS SOCIETY, It is not a LIBERAL COUNTRY & have a policy of TARGETING its own POPULATION on RELIGIOUS GROUNDS ....

OK a new argument WATER ....
May I know when was the FIRST DAM constructed in INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR ....??
WHAT was its capacity ....??
WHEN was the INDUS WATER TREATY SIGNED

So its religious issue ... which mean a segment of Indian society is not only feel dissociated with rest of India but creating issues for the INDIAN STATE ....

Sir you do not consider KASHMIR as PART OF INDIA ....??

IF THERE ARE SOME A PROBLEMS EXIST IN KASHMIR THEN INDIA AS AN STATE IS NOT GOING TO OWN THEM & WOULD EFFORT TO RESOLVE THEM ...???

OR Sir you are laying off your claim from Kashmir

Sir how many FREEDOM MOVEMENTS at the name of RELIGION (that too at the name ISLAM) are active in USA & EUROPE (as you mentioned)...??

Look around you the Sunni Muslim cannot live in peace with any other religion. The rest of the sects of Islam are mostly peaceful. If the sunnis are cleansed it would solve all the problem.

INDIAN Government is perusing the policy of RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION in IOK .... so it also mean India as an STATE have issue of RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM

I'm no Sir yet my dear friend. However it is an issue all over the world, as far as issue with religious extremism is concerned. What in particular concerns us is the nature of it. It's a bag of many things that has its roots from religious extremism but you can't deal with it AS religious extremism.

If the sunnis are cleansed it would solve all the problem.
"A PEACEFUL & HUMANITY LOVING SANGHI" .... :whistle:

It's a bag of many things that has its roots from religious extremism but you can't deal with it AS religious extremism.
So as per you the Fundamental problem of KASHMIR issue is RELIGION then the question arise .....
HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT CERTAIN RELIGION ....???

"A PEACEFUL & HUMANITY LOVING SANGHI" .... :whistle:

Nah.. I am Indian born Syrian Christian. My ancestors were cut down by Sunnis when we all moved to kerala. We sincerely thank the Hindus for providing us refuge and to the Jews who came along with us.

We definitely moved to a state flowing with milk and honey while your Sunni lot is getting mauled in the Middle East.

Looks like karma is a bitch and it comes in full circle.

Nah.. I am Indian born Syrian Christian. My ancestors were cut down by Sunnis when we all moved to kerala. We sincerely thank the Hindus for providing us refuge and to the Jews who came along with us.

We definitely moved to a state flowing with milk and honey while your Sunni lot is getting mauled in the Middle East.

Looks like karma is a bitch and it comes in full circle.
And I am from PLANET KRYPTON .....:flame:

We will cut you down before you come at us.

Enjoy your stay at planet krypton while it lasts.:flame:
Thanks for kind wishes .... My Dear "PEACEFUL & HUMANITY LOVING SANGHI"
May you & people like you keep prospering in INDIA ....

"

So as per you the Fundamental problem of KASHMIR issue is RELIGION then the question arise .....
HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT CERTAIN RELIGION ....???

Let me clarify, the fundamental issue was religion and is religion.

But the crux is not Islam religion we are having to deal with it.
We are dealing with,

1. Religious extremism that has surfaced recently.
2. people using their religion to justify their own fault lines.

Everything else comes later.

Let me clarify, the fundamental issue was religion and is religion.

But the crux is not Islam religion we are having to deal with it.
We are dealing with,

1. Religious extremism that has surfaced recently.
2. people using their religion to justify their own fault lines.

Everything else comes later.

Sir if what you said is true then why it is limited only to Kashmir why not in any other part of India ....???

OR the 'other parts' of India are also at "RISK" ... as that 'religion' is not limited only in ONE PART OF INDIAN STATE ....??

Look around you the Sunni Muslim cannot live in peace with any other religion. The rest of the sects of Islam are mostly peaceful. If the sunnis are cleansed it would solve all the problem.

And sunnis are 80% of Muslim world. In other words this sanghi rat wants to eliminate 80% of Muslim world. Very peaceful looking sanghi indeed.

This is something else that being Shia didn't Ehsan Jafferi when he was cut in pieces and killed in Gujarat riots.

And sunnis are 80% of Muslim world. In other words this sanghi rat wants to eliminate 80% of Muslim world.

This is something else that being Shia didn't Ehsan Jafferi when he was killed in Gujarat riots.

Nah. I ain't no sanghi. I am a Indian Christian. we just want to eradicate the Kashmiri Sunnis and the Azad Kashmir Sunnis to get back Kashmir to the rightful Hindus.

Religious, geographical, linguistical, racial, historical, cultural, etc...add all this to your list.

Nah we just want to eradicate the Kashmiri Sunnis and the Azad Kashmir Sunnis to get back Kashmir to the rightful Hindus.
Try it.

Nah we just want to eradicate the Kashmiri Sunnis and the Azad Kashmir Sunnis to get back Kashmir to the rightful Hindus.

Not possible Rightful hindus can kiss my as$ instead as an alternative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom