What's new

Beneath All Its Masks, The Kashmir ‘Conflict’ Was Always About Islam

Idiocy at level 99% they are fighting on the basis of two nation theory.
And what was that based on? A more moderate interpretation of the same concept.

'Pakistan se rishta kya? La ilaha ilallah'

It's not Islam is specifically sunni Islam.
That is what it is. :) Rest are not. :devil:

We are waiting to see what the Islamic Alliance plans to do to deal with the issue.
Would you accept the HELP by any "ISLAMIC" ALLIANCE in the resolution of the ISSUE OF KASHMIR
They have been formed just for dealing with the problem. As they are the experts we plan to follow them if we like their solution.
IF Yes it mean there is some issues within India for which it need RELIGIOUS ALLIANCE of FOREIGN NATIONS so again
KASHMIR IS AN INTERNATIONAL ISSUE not JUST INDIA's INTERNAL ISSUE

all the causes which give rise to such issues should exist in INDIA ... if its not as you claim by including more then half of the world than WHAT would INDIA DO to RESOLVE THE ISSUE that as PER YOU CLAIM EXIST in HALF OF THE WORLD

Sir the problem is not with India as such why should we try to solve it where it does not exist in the first place?

Even if ONE RELIGION DOES NOT INTEGRATE as you said and creating issues for INDIA as you & your countrymen are saying than IT STILL CONSTITUTE that INDIA as an STATE has FAILED to create an RELIGIOUSLY HARMONIOUS SOCIETY
WHAT INDIA CAN DO TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE ....??
As we said its not about India its about world in general.
Neither the europeans nor the americans have solved it so would you call them as failures? If so we are failures , we are glad to be failures rather than be bullied or blackmailed into submission instead of trampling upon the rights of other integrated religions.

You are confusing politics with separatism. Kashmirs in the valley support India but want to retain their autonomy. Abdullahs & Muftis would fight BJP tooth & nail on Article 370 but they DO NOT want to join Pakistan at all. They have nothing in common with Pakistanis. Heck Kashmiri language is not even spoken across the LOC. AJK is full of Punjabis. Don't even bother asking the Shias if they want to join Pakistan or not.

Jammu region:

Hindus - 66% (Pro-India)
Muslims - 30% (20% Shias, 10% Sunnis. Both are Pro-India)
Others - 4% (Pro-India)

Ladakh region:

Buddhists - 52 % (Pro-India)
Shias - 45% (Pro-India)
Others - 3 % (Pro-India)

Kashmir region:

Sunni Muslims - 60% (33% Autonomy under India, 18% Pro-India, 6% Pro-Independence, 3% Pro-Pakistan)
Tribes - 20% (Staunchly pro-India tribes likes Gujjars, Bakkarwals, Paharis, Baltis and Shins.)
Hindus/Sikhs - 15% (Pro-India)
Shias - 5% (Pro-India. Declared only. Many Shias declare themselves as Sunnis due to fear)

View attachment 409893
If you are so confident about the majority of the Kashmir population being pro-Indian why India is afraid of holding a plebiscite there and formally merging it with the union and strengthen your case for the return of remaining parts.

Call me Cleopatra, because I'm the queen of denial.

And what was that based on? A more moderate interpretation of the same concept.

'Pakistan se rishta kya? La ilaha ilallah'

That is what it is. :) Rest are not. :devil:
'Pakistan ka matlab kya? La ilaha ilallah'
That's why we say Kashmir is an unfinished agenda of the partition of sub-continent.

So KASHMIR IS NOT AN INTERNAL MATTER OF INDIA ....???
IT HAVE INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS so it is a MATTER OF INTERNATIONAL GRAVITY

India is perfectly fine RELIGIOUSLY HARMONIOUS & CULTURALLY INTEGRATED SOCIETY so Kashmir issue have no religious & cultural foundations but POLITICAL one ....

So the question is

IS INDIA a DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY DENYING THE POLITICAL RIGHT OF KASHMIRS
They should talk about their rights when they give back the political rights to Kashmiri Pundits.

Would you accept the HELP by any "ISLAMIC" ALLIANCE in the resolution of the ISSUE OF KASHMIR

IF Yes it mean there is some issues within India for which it need RELIGIOUS ALLIANCE of FOREIGN NATIONS so again
KASHMIR IS AN INTERNATIONAL ISSUE not JUST INDIA's INTERNAL ISSUE

Haha dude your debating style is so funny. Even if I said jack and jill went up the hill you will say and came tumbling down the internationally grave kashmir issue not related to anything but a secular freedom struggle thats been going on for 200 years and can only be solved as per pakistans terms...

If all u r doing is twisting everything and asking questions without answering any, then I might as well debate with that itaalvi guy. Atleast he is honest about his religious hatred.

You are confusing politics with separatism. Kashmirs in the valley support India but want to retain their autonomy. Abdullahs & Muftis would fight BJP tooth & nail on Article 370 but they DO NOT want to join Pakistan at all. They have nothing in common with Pakistanis. Heck Kashmiri language is not even spoken across the LOC. AJK is full of Punjabis. Don't even bother asking the Shias if they want to join Pakistan or not.

Jammu region:

Hindus - 66% (Pro-India)
Muslims - 30% (20% Shias, 10% Sunnis. Both are Pro-India)
Others - 4% (Pro-India)

Ladakh region:

Buddhists - 52 % (Pro-India)
Shias - 45% (Pro-India)
Others - 3 % (Pro-India)

Kashmir region:

Sunni Muslims - 60% (33% Autonomy under India, 18% Pro-India, 6% Pro-Independence, 3% Pro-Pakistan)
Tribes - 20% (Staunchly pro-India tribes likes Gujjars, Bakkarwals, Paharis, Baltis and Shins.)
Hindus/Sikhs - 15% (Pro-India)
Shias - 5% (Pro-India. Declared only. Many Shias declare themselves as Sunnis due to fear)

View attachment 409893
Total cow shit by a hindu

Reverse it and what do you get?
As you wish my dear Sir I reverse the the sentence of my post quoted by you ...
So IOK is facing religious oppression by Indian Government ....???

INDIAN Government is perusing the policy of RELIGIOUS OPPRESSION in IOK .... so it also mean India as an STATE have issue of RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM

Again I quote it's the sunnis. That's it

It's neither the Shias, neither the ahmediayyas, neither the Hindus, neither the Christians, neither the sikhs , neither the Buddhists. It's just the sunnis,
SO you are confident its religious issue after all (you have mention name of all religions) ....

we will eradicate them
So the solution is RELIGIOUS CLEANSING ....

Which mean INDIA is not a RELIGIOUSLY HARMONIOUS SOCIETY, It is not a LIBERAL COUNTRY & have a policy of TARGETING its own POPULATION on RELIGIOUS GROUNDS ....

Actually Pakistan wants Kashmir for two reasons - Water and Islam.
OK a new argument WATER ....
May I know when was the FIRST DAM constructed in INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR ....??
WHAT was its capacity ....??
WHEN was the INDUS WATER TREATY SIGNED
Many Kashmiri Muslims want Kashmir as an Islamic state because of one reason - Islam. :P
So its religious issue ... which mean a segment of Indian society is not only feel dissociated with rest of India but creating issues for the INDIAN STATE ....

Sir the problem is not with India as such why should we try to solve it where it does not exist in the first place?

Sir you do not consider KASHMIR as PART OF INDIA ....??

IF THERE ARE SOME A PROBLEMS EXIST IN KASHMIR THEN INDIA AS AN STATE IS NOT GOING TO OWN THEM & WOULD EFFORT TO RESOLVE THEM ...???

OR Sir you are laying off your claim from Kashmir
As we said its not about India its about world in general.
Neither the europeans nor the americans have solved it so would you call them as failures? If so we are failures , we are glad to be failures rather than be bullied or blackmailed into submission instead of trampling upon the rights of other integrated religions.
Sir how many FREEDOM MOVEMENTS at the name of RELIGION (that too at the name ISLAM) are active in USA & EUROPE (as you mentioned)...??

Last edited:
I love the twisted mentality, so much in common with Israel. Yes, thousands of muslims maimed and killed, and it's the Jews/ Hindus who are the victims of 'terrorism'!

They should talk about their rights when they give back the political rights to Kashmiri Pundits.
So mean to say INDIAN STATE is in such a weak position in Kashmir that it can not guarantee the FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT of its own people on the LAND it claim as ITS INTEGRAL PART

Its not the duty of Government of Indian occupied Kashmir & Central Government of India but the DUTY OF General Population of Kashmir & it is them who are the oppressor not AUTHORITY IN CHARGE in Kashmir ....??

pakistan was all about two nation. theory and Islam. infact we wanted separate land for Muslims. now Kashmir movement is also the part if same movement which is still going on. the want to join the same country and possess the same ideology.
if the writer is trying to give the impression that Kashmiri's were actually lying about true agenda than I want to tell him that its a 70 year old agenda of freedom and Pakistan with the ideology which is,was and will be Islam.

The only thing occupied in Kashmir is minds of people occupied by an expansionist subjugating imperialistic ideology that has been attacking Kashmir for over a thousand years.

Sikh Guru Tegh Bahadur is just one name amongst millions of martyrs who have fought against this evil. We can not let their sacrifices go in vein. This is where we will cull this evil. We owe this much to the civilised world that is fighting this evil all over the world under different names and guises.

Haha dude your debating style is so funny. Even if I said jack and jill went up the hill you will say and came tumbling down the internationally grave kashmir issue not related to anything but a secular freedom struggle thats been going on for 200 years and can only be solved as per pakistans terms...
Sir I am only trying to understand the Indian line of thinking
- One segment of you people say Its religion which is the basic cause of Kashmir Issue but there is no issue of Religious harmony in India

- Other says says no its cultural issue but there is nothing wrong about Cultural harmony & Integrity in India which is a multicultural socity

- Another group come & say its Global phenomena all over the world but KASHMIR IS INTERNAL MATTER OF INDIA

- Another one come & said water is the sole reason for Kashmir dispute "OK" so there must not be any accord b/w India & Pakistan addressing water issue, but guess what its a settle issue

- Another segment says its just the SUNNI ISLAM (NO ITS NOT AT ALL A RELIGIOUS ISSUE) but you can not allow 'Ashura Processions to be observe in Kashmir'

- One more group among you people were raising voice for political & social rights for a segment of Kashmiri population but take pride to deprive the the right of SELF DETERMINATION all of Kashmiri population

SO Sir plz don't take any offence I am just raising 'relevant' queries to expose your own people & their thinking as quoted below
we will eradicate them

If all u r doing is twisting everything and asking questions without answering any, then I might as well debate with that itaalvi guy. Atleast he is honest about his religious hatred.
Twisting ...??? my dear Sir can you point any single line where I have said anything of my understanding ... plz reread all the question I raised (if really serious to have a meaningful debate compile them), I have honestly RAISED FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS; QUESTIONING NUMBER OF SUGGESTED THEORIES & EXPERT OPINIONS by INDIAN members

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom